Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

I'm Fuked, Need Help Bad, Cops Busted Me

READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!!!!

ok to make a long tory kind of short i was in my 7th week of test e, thursday night 2:00am i get a firm knowck on the door. get up to answer it and it is the cops nothing come to mind at first the ask me to step outside and start asking me questions about fake ids, and if i have made them and all that they then tel me the have a search warrent to search through my room, so i give them persmissions anyways knowing that in the terms of the contract with the school any reasonalbe doubt they can search my room. i am left in the hall with another cop well two more come up the elevator after talking to my roomates and searching the room the come out and cuff me. I am taken to the police station figeprinted and everything, they found my gear and some pot along with a piece that i just got to go to a concert this weekend since i don't drink or smoke, they fount all the syringes, juice winny nolva and clomid. Thewy took it all after spending the night in jail i start getting drilled for the fake id thing again well i guess they didn't find anything on me about it other then some kids saying it was me when they got busted for it. they toook my comp and copyed my drive so trouble still might come up for it later not sure. So back to the story i have 2 mistermeniors for the pot and piece the steriods are a class 3 felony. i got a hole of my parents who got my a bonds men who posted my 12,500 bond with a 1,250 depostit. This is going to be the first steriod case every in this county history so my lawyar is afriad they might be rather harsh on me to prove a point witch means i could end up with anything between 1-7 years in prison. I'll find out he is going to have me talk to the prosucuter before i go to court explain what it all is why i was doing ti and all that, it is considered a controlded substace. i am in a ****load of problems hear, i need help with court and any sujestions i should do to get my test levels back to normale now that i am done with it and they took it all away.
    y lawyar said if things work out i will be drug test for the next 2 years and that i won't even pe able to take any suppliments legal or anything. Help me please. I won't have much time to check this anytime soon busy with court lawyer bonds man and school and all that good **** so is people could bump this if it falls i would apprecate it. i will keep you posted ask any questions i will refer them to my lawyer, please any help would be greatly apprecated.
    ChiTownTommy
    Last edited by ChiTownTommy; 04-13-2005 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Idiots who don't read all the way through before posting

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    **** sorry to hear about your bad luck. I know you a little scared, but i would think at most you would get a few county days and probation. I'm sure the D.A will come at your hard first but im sure he'll settle for a light sentence as long as he get's a guilty plea. I could be wrong.

bigordie is offline Member
    i know its hard to do right now but you gotta try and stay cool...like bigmike said they are gonna come at you hard and threaten you with the book, but as long as you dont admit to anything you should avoid any major sentencing.(unless your lawyer suggests otherwise)

im sorry to hear about your situation bro, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    **** sorry to hear about your bad luck. I know you a little scared, but i would think at most you would get a few county days and probation. I'm sure the D.A will come at your hard first but im sure he'll settle for a light sentence as long as he get's a guilty plea. I could be wrong.
    yea but i don't really want a guilty plea for a felony at the age of tweenty it will **** me,

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    i know its hard to do right now but you gotta try and stay cool...like bigmike said they are gonna come at you hard and threaten you with the book, but as long as you dont admit to anything you should avoid any major sentencing.(unless your lawyer suggests otherwise)

im sorry to hear about your situation bro, good luck
    don't admit to anything, they already cought me with it, it is obvious it is mine cause my roomate is all of 100lbs soaking wet and dressed in winter clothings holding a 16 pound bowling ball and the other one is a worthless fat piece of ****, They already know it is mine.

What is the actual charge? What did you get charged with?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all man make sure your lawyer knows all about the countries laws on roids!! second since pot is a drug and so are steroids .. could be argued that they are the same thing so therefore onlyone charge apply.. as long as their wasnt enough for trafficing! about the fake ID if they copied your hard drive they also need a seperate warrant for that.. make sure that was obtained.. another thing you shouldnt have answered any questions when they started asking you about id's at your apartment.. you should have kept quite man!! if they have a warrent they should search the premises first then if reasonable doubt it found question you and at that time place u under arrest siting your rights!! imo though man.. sorry to hear this!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    don't admit to anything, they already cought me with it, it is obvious it is mine cause my roomate is all of 100lbs soaking wet and dressed in winter clothings holding a 16 pound bowling ball and the other one is a worthless fat piece of ****, They already know it is mine.
    That thinking right there is what gets peps thrown in prison.. stupid thinking bro. They don't know ****. You do have 3 roomies right... well i guess they could just print the bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    First of all man make sure your lawyer knows all about the countries laws on roids!! second since pot is a drug and so are steroids.. could be argued that they are the same thing so therefore onlyone charge apply.. as long as their wasnt enough for trafficing! about the fake ID if they copied your hard drive they also need a seperate warrant for that.. make sure that was obtained.. another thing you shouldnt have answered any questions when they started asking you about id's at your apartment.. you should have kept quite man!! if they have a warrent they should search the premises first then if reasonable doubt it found question you and at that time place u under arrest siting your rights!! imo though man.. sorry to hear this!

You could not be more wrong.

i was speaking along the lines of the fake ids

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    **** so you got in trouble over a fake id? and they found the steroids ? The search warrant has to have steroids listed on it for them to bust you for steroids. But then again i dont know how that works if you are on campus and living in university housing.

Best advice i can give is talk to your lawyer.. if he get's too negative on you get a new lawyer one who will fight and not try to talk you into some bull**** deal with the D.A

More than likely if you plea, it will be on a reduced crime. So you might just plea on the misdemeanors and not on any felonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    **** so you got in trouble over a fake id? and they found the steroids? The search warrant has to have steroids listed on it for them to bust you for steroids. But then again i dont know how that works if you are on campus and living in university housing.
    So i guess if they found a dead body then that would get thrown out too

What is the actual charge? What did you get charged with?
    possess controlled substace (that is the roids)
    possess marjuana less the 35 grams
    possess drug paraphenalia

So i guess if they found a dead body then that would get thrown out too
    I never said it would get thrown out. They would have to get additional evidence as to why they believe you have a dead body in your room and get another warrant. They couldnt arrest you for that dead body unless they thought it had to do with the fake id's. They would have to get another warrant and do it all over again.

More than likely if you plea, it will be on a reduced crime. So you might just plea on the misdemeanors and not on any felonies.

but DO NOT PLEA WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH YOUR LAWYER cops will try to be your best friend when they are tryin to get info out of you, dont fall for it.

Bro if you do plea out tell your lawyer you want a deferred sentence. You never know the d.a might for for that.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    First of all man make sure your lawyer knows all about the countries laws on roids!! second since pot is a drug and so are steroids.. could be argued that they are the same thing so therefore onlyone charge apply.. as long as their wasnt enough for trafficing! about the fake ID if they copied your hard drive they also need a seperate warrant for that.. make sure that was obtained.. another thing you shouldnt have answered any questions when they started asking you about id's at your apartment.. you should have kept quite man!! if they have a warrent they should search the premises first then if reasonable doubt it found question you and at that time place u under arrest siting your rights!! imo though man.. sorry to hear this!
    i live on a college campus and it is in the terms of the contract that if they have any reasonable doubt that you are comiting a crime they have the right to search your room., and pot and roids are far from the same thing

but DO NOT PLEA WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH YOUR LAWYER cops will try to be your best friend when they are tryin to get info out of you, dont fall for it.
    I was refferring to plea bargaining which would have to go through your lawyer anyways.

I was refferring to plea bargaining which would have to go through your lawyer anyways.

i know, but i didnt want him to read it the other way

i know so i found out

FYI..Police officers are allowed to lie to you to get a confession.

Best advice i can give is talk to your lawyer.. if he get's too negative on you get a new lawyer one who will fight and not try to talk you into some bull**** deal with the D.A
    no he is cool as can be is his going to try to have me talk my way out of it before anything since is was not a drug that cause any harm to anyone but me it doesn't really give you a high or anything it is just a drug to inhance yourself with high risk. yada yada yada

A plea bargin does not have to go through his lawyer if he chooses he can make a deal with the d/a himself. State his terms in exchange for whatever deal he finds worth taking.

If it was me i was ask for a reduced charge in which i would plead guilty and accept 1 yr supervised probation. Deferred of course. Then see what the d.a says. He would prolly say no, but you would find out what he will accept really quick. Then if you do not like it offer another deal. If then if nobody can agree take that **** to trial.

good luck bro, and remember not to trust the cops no matter what they say...

mass junkie is offline banned
    You're fuked plain and simple.....take it like a man and roll with the punches and when all is said and done...find out who rolled on you and get your payback...I think you'll be hurting in your wallet more than anything else

good luck bro, and remember not to trust the cops no matter what they say...
    Hell don't even talk to the cops. Tell the cops whatever questions they have for you they can just speak to your laywer.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You're fuked plain and simple.....take it like a man and roll with the punches and when all is said and done...find out who rolled on you and get your payback...I think you'll be hurting in your wallet more than anything else
    If that does not lift his spirits nothing will. Dude your not ****ed.. not yet anyway.

A plea bargin does not have to go through his lawyer if he chooses he can make a deal with the d/a himself. State his terms in exchange for whatever deal he finds worth taking.

If it was me i was ask for a reduced charge in which i would plead guilty and accept 1 yr supervised probation. Deferred of course. Then see what the d.a says. He would prolly say no, but you would find out what he will accept really quick. Then if you do not like it offer another deal. If then if nobody can agree take that **** to trial.
    The first rule your counsel will give you is never say a word to anyone and to let him do the talking. Now if you follow this rule wouldnt any plea bargaining have to be done through your attorney?

thats what i am thinking, but i would like to try and stay out of prison, i would also like to figure someway to get my test levels back up since i no longer have clomid or anything.

thats what i am thinking, but i would like to try and stay out of prison, i would also like to figure someway to get my test levels back up since i no longer have clomid or anything.
    Tribulus any nutrition store has it. Its probably the best you could do.

The first rule your counsel will give you is never say a word to anyone and to let him do the talking. Now if you follow this rule wouldnt any plea bargaining have to be done through your attorney?
    No. Does not have to. but prolly the starter thing to do.

If that does not lift his spirits nothing will. Dude your not ****ed.. not yet anyway.
    Bro dont candy coat it for him...they searched his **** on a tip for a fake ID and ended up finding much more.. confiscated his comp and everything....Cops are slick bro...theyre gonna try and break you....try to get your supplier..and if you dont cooperate..theyre gonna make you feel that your life is over......... GET A LAWYER........and not a court appointed one either

No. Does not have to. but prolly the starter thing to do.
    Ok.... Once your attorney tells the prosecutor that everything must be carried out with him (your attorney) present. The prosecutor can not go behind your attorney's back and try pleaing with you. Its really that simple. And believe me that will be one of the first things out of his mouth.

Bro dont candy coat it for him...they searched his **** on a tip for a fake ID and ended up finding much more.. confiscated his comp and everything....Cops are slick bro...theyre gonna try and break you....try to get your supplier..and if you dont cooperate..theyre gonna make you feel that your life is over......... GET A LAWYER........and not a court appointed one either
    Not coating anything. Just speaking from personal experience.

i alredy got a lawyer

forget the clomid..thats the least of your worries now........more people on here do cycles without pct than admit...trust me on that........if it bothers you that much..i'll send you some PROBONO

Ok.... Once your attorney tells the prosecutor that everything must be carried out with him (your attorney) present. The prosecutor can not go behind your attorney's back and try pleaing with you. Its really that simple. And believe me that will be one of the first things out of his mouth.
    I never said anything about the prosecutor going to him.. i was talking about him going to the prosecutor. If he did do that im sure his laywer would dump him.

forget the clomid..thats the least of your worries now........more people on here do cycles without pct than admit...trust me on that........if it bothers you that much..i'll send you some PROBONO
    ahahaha thanks but i don't think i need to be recieveing packages with clomid in it right now

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information