Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Thanks. It's easy to vent on here, verbalize updates and how i'm feeling so I'll probably do that. Doesn't hurt that ya'll can pick me up when I need it
    anytime sweetie i sure you would do the same for any of us

chris64 is offline Banned
    KC, sorry to hear about this. I've really only split up with one person that I was THAT close to. It almost feels like having someone youre close to die. It WILL get better... slowly. Time really does heal. A couple of things to keep in mind... 1) Try not to do what I did - talk on the phone, meet every one in a while to talk, etc. Because every time you do it you start all over again with those sh1tty feelings. 2) Hang out with friends and stay busy. When you do that it gives you less time to think about how miserable you are.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    thanks guys...always helps to hear i'm no totally crazy for havin bad days still

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Girl,

You are going to have a few more bad days. It's just part of the process of being human. You are not crazy at all. Hang in there.

kc
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    Girl,

You are going to have a few more bad days. It's just part of the process of being human. You are not crazy at all. Hang in there.
    thanks man...this is the first thing in my life i've ever let get to me so I don't know how this works...i normally just brush things off and move on....not so easy this time but i'll get there

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks man...this is the first thing in my life i've ever let get to me so I don't know how this works...i normally just brush things off and move on....not so easy this time but i'll get there
    Uninhibited sex with a near stranger helps a lot

VOLUNTEER

Since I'm such a helpful guy and all...

kc

you know...

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Uninhibited sex with a near stranger helps a lot

VOLUNTEER

Since I'm such a helpful guy and all...
    pretty sure I need to do that...it's been too damm long and it would definately take that stress away

pretty sure I need to do that...it's been too damm long and it would definately take that stress away
    Well that should be easy enough to arrange.

kc
    you'd think....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hang in there KC....tomorrow's another day and hopefully a little better than the one before. Sorry I can't offer anything more than that. What if I had a bunch of midgets come by and sing "tomorrow" to you.......I'm pretty sure Mass and Mudman can carry a tune.

kc

Lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Hang in there KC....tomorrow's another day and hopefully a little better than the one before. Sorry I can't offer anything more than that. What if I had a bunch of midgets come by and sing "tomorrow" to you.......I'm pretty sure Mass and Mudman can carry a tune.

right on! that would definatly make me smile...but its really ok, today's a good day and i'm slowly learning to take each day/hour at a time and focus on that....lmao i annoy myself on the bad days so I try not to have them

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was with a girl for 3 months and it took me three times that to get over her. She was bad for me but I still longed for her. You just gotta get out and get on with life. Time heals all wounds. I still hurt but when I do, I ask my self why. I can't answer so I just keep on truckin'.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    right on! that would definatly make me smile...but its really ok, today's a good day and i'm slowly learning to take each day/hour at a time and focus on that....lmao i annoy myself on the bad days so I try not to have them
    You sure? You don't know what you're missing....they way they run into each other and with their high pitched voices and all.......it's adorable. For a finally Mass leaps off Mudman shoulders and does a split on the floor.....granted we're only talking about a two foot drop but to him it's like jumping off a three story building. He even wears a pharachute! hahahahahaha

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    thanks, dunno it sucks but its all good....my daily/hourly/every minute mantra...its all good, soon I'll completely believe that..
    Everyone has so much advice and all of it is good. I am feeling your pain and I am right there with you. I wish I had a magic wand, I would take it all away for both of us. This is probably one of the worst pains next to losing someone to death. I understand when you say reading your post back to yourself sounds pathetic, I think of all I have put up with and when I rethink it I sound pathetic and weak. I always just thought when you truly love someone and you are best friends that means sticking by them even when they act unlovable. I constantly have to remind myself that "being in love is an action that two people share, if I am the only one acting in love then it really isnt love." I hope this makes sense and you can PM me anytime you feel down. I will tell you there are quite a few people on the board here who are experiencing something similar, so don't feel alone. We all face pain and rejection and in the end you will be a better person for the battles you have overcome. Just keep telling yourself that you deserve so much in life and its better to not waste time in going after it. With or without him or anyone else. People are drawn to those who emit a positive energy, who have goals and who are productive, and who are constantly striving to better themselves. So go out there and continue to be that person, the interactions you have with others will make you more confident. You will be encouraged by others views of the value in yourself that you already know deep down you posess.

Please forgive my typos and grammar, I am doing three things at once.

Have a great day, be positive and keep smiling!!!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    KC..

Its like this... when a relationship ends... you experience all the same emotions as when a person dies.. the real problem is you keep telling yourself the person is still there, not gone..

But they are gone..

So with that said.. You are in a time of morning, take your time, it's ok to be sad for the loss of a friend, lover, husband, and lifestyle..

Everyone keeps telling you it will get better, and it will... as you realize it's not you.. it was him, and although you don't understand why, he probably doesnt' either...

It will get better with time..

So.. be sad.. cry... wash your face, smile, find something funny to do.. and enjoy the opportunities as they come into your life.. and .. yes.. move on..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ****m at this rate it will change from "one of those days" to "one of those weeks"

kc

TGF and Spy....

hell, everybody...

still strikes me as crazy that this is the place i come to feel better but ya'll do such an amazing job...thanks

kc

pretty sure....

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    ****m at this rate it will change from "one of those days" to "one of those weeks"

"one of those days" will happen often in the coming months but it's ok....my signature on AM says it perfectly....i think anyway

Love: The most beautiful thing in life and yet potentially the most painful. Pretty powerful.

I just want to know what other 2 things TFG was doing while she was typing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information