Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

One month to MR. O

Who's still going and where ya staying? I hope we can at least have one big get together with everyone. Any suggestion?

Im all set, coming in Thurs AM and staying at Mandalay.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    not me...i will be at the arnold's though anyone going there, me and Shredz are going together...who else want's to join the AR gang...XXL

Sorry to jack your thread Ar's aresting angel

Get out of my thread MR!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

And do you see a title there???? NO. Cycleon shafted me!!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    me and my buddy MAY be going if i can scrounge up some $$$

decadbal is offline Banned
    ronnie wins again..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    not me...i will be at the arnold's though anyone going there, me and Shredz are going together...who else want's to join the AR gang...XXL

Sorry to jack your thread Ar's aresting angel

ill be there again bro. i worked it last year, and i will be doing the same again this year. ooh so many hot chicks there

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ill be there again bro. i worked it last year, and i will be doing the same again this year. ooh so many hot chicks there
    Ohh yes honeys are plantyful...keep in touch Bro, this way while i am down there i can come by and say "hello"...it's always a blast

Ehhhem Mart - See it got Jacked by people who will remain nameless (MIKE)!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I'll be there. Gonna stay at Lyxor

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    I would love to go to any of them but nope...decided to buy a house instead. Silly me. Maybe next year and hell never know I just might be up on stage for ya'll to see. Have fun going tho.

Bump

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I wish! Base trip 28oct04-31oct04

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I noticed i did not post in here. Sorry Barbi. I am so there. Read a article saying that Vegas during Halloween makes Maedi Gras look like an old folks home. It was in the top ten party places in the world last year during Halloween. Hell yeah baby. I wouldn't miss it or you guys for the world.

Cool...I didnt even think about the fact that it's Halloween

Thread Information