SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Question Florida issues.......

Don't know what's worse, the Bucs or the Hurricanes damaging the h*ll out of Florida?

On a serious note, my g-ma lives in North Miami Beach, and I was going to move out there in the future. However, after watching the news this last month, and the way in which it's been said that hurricanes can continue to form week after week for years at this point, as this type of activity has never been seen before, has made me totally change my mind. I'll vacation there, but those storms are crazy, and I hope all Florida people on here are okay.

I can't imagine watching the news and seeing those storms all around my state, and bracing for them to hit. I hope it all calms down and returns to the state that everyone envies for vacations. Right now tickets to Florida are CHEAP!!!!!!

~SC~

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the ticket prices. I just booked my tickets for a softball tourney down in St. Augustine two weeks before going and got a ridiculous price.

Is Jeanne the last one or are there more in the chute? That state can't handle much more. The insurance companies gotta be going out of business after all this...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    In the next few months, real estate in florida is going to drop to ludicrously low levels. I suggest taking advantage of this, and buying ahead of time. Florida won't get another hurricane year like this one for a long time.. so take advantage of an amazing investment possibility.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    In the next few months, real estate in florida is going to drop to ludicrously low levels. I suggest taking advantage of this, and buying ahead of time. Florida won't get another hurricane year like this one for a long time.. so take advantage of an amazing investment possibility.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I would argue that Florida's biggest issue stems from Juggy being a resident. You get rid of Juggy and things will start to improve markably. Just some free advice for y'all. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I speak from experience. When Jugg used to live in Massachusetts, we had two colleges known as Mike's Industrial Teachings and Cambridge College for Clowns....today, you know them as MIT and Harvard - the officially changed the moment Juggy and his hillbilly family drove their rusted pickup across the CT state line (whereupon Yale briefly became Art's School of Dishwasher Repair until they left the state).

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, this past year wasnt the norm so i wouldnt really worry. Plus IMHO they cant predict jack **** when it comes to the weather. Iv lived in South Florida 34 years and iv only been hit with one bad hurricane and that was hurricane Andrew. I'll take those odds for the sun. And not to rub it in, but while you guys up north are freezing your asses off, im watching the hot babes in g-strings on South Beach..... Now if that doesnt get you down here nuttin will.....

Come on down bro...

OG

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I would argue that Florida's biggest issue stems from Juggy being a resident. You get rid of Juggy and things will start to improve markably. Just some free advice for y'all. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I speak from experience. When Jugg used to live in Massachusetts, we had two colleges known as Mike's Industrial Teachings and Cambridge College for Clowns....today, you know them as MIT and Harvard - the officially changed the moment Juggy and his hillbilly family drove their rusted pickup across the CT state line (whereupon Yale briefly became Art's School of Dishwasher Repair until they left the state).
    I agree. I live in South Florida. Although I don't know Juggy, I did hear of his arrival, and it has all gone downhill ever since down here for us.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I agree. I live in South Florida. Although I don't know Juggy, I did hear of his arrival, and it has all gone downhill ever since down here for us.

Don't despair...you *can* get rid of him with some hard work and diligence. It requires a lot of petitions, some basic protesting and a little street smarts, but you can in fact force him out. It's been done before. But don't just take my word for it...ask the fine people of Beverly Hills (formerly known as "hobo-town" until Jugg packed up)

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't know what's worse, the Bucs or the Hurricanes damaging the h*ll out of Florida?

On a serious note, my g-ma lives in North Miami Beach, and I was going to move out there in the future. However, after watching the news this last month, and the way in which it's been said that hurricanes can continue to form week after week for years at this point, as this type of activity has never been seen before, has made me totally change my mind. I'll vacation there, but those storms are crazy, and I hope all Florida people on here are okay.

I can't imagine watching the news and seeing those storms all around my state, and bracing for them to hit. I hope it all calms down and returns to the state that everyone envies for vacations. Right now tickets to Florida are CHEAP!!!!!!

~SC~
    lets not forget the other carrabiean countries as well, as they are left with even less.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ya the tickets arent too much unless u r going home for thanksgiving weekend.... cost me over 350 from philly to orlando roundtrip!!!
    pretty steep huh???

Thread Information