biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

Ladies Night BS!

I cant stand how woman get into clubs and bars for free!!!! It errks me so much that i have to pay and they dont. I understand the marketing strategies behind it but i still think it sucks! In my mind i am being discriminated against. What if they said blacks have to pay $15 and whites $10 would someone care then?? What about places that let 21yr old woman in but require men to be 23 or sometimes 25........ Isnt that discrimination? I thought under the various civil rights acts we were protected of all types of discrimination, age and gender included! Next time its a ladies night ill think ill be a wise ass to the door man and tell them that i will file a class action law suit for discrimination. Its the principle of the matter that annoys me. Any thoughts?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    I cant stand how woman get into clubs and bars for free!!!! It errks me so much that i have to pay and they dont. I understand the marketing strategies behind it but i still think it sucks! In my mind i am being discriminated against. What if they said blacks have to pay $15 and whites $10 would someone care then?? What about places that let 21yr old woman in but require men to be 23 or sometimes 25........ Isnt that discrimination? I thought under the various civil rights acts we were protected of all types of discrimination, age and gender included! Next time its a ladies night ill think ill be a wise ass to the door man and tell them that i will file a class action law suit for discrimination. Its the principle of the matter that annoys me. Any thoughts?
    There'ds a lot of that type of descrimination. You have age restricted communities, universities with age limits, men only clubs, etc. Must be legal or would have been stooped years ago. How about high end clubs that don't let in ugly people. The doorman gets to decide who enters and who waits. Those with wealth get in ahead of the poor slobs. Now that is really discriminatory.

very true i actually heard that a lawyer is filing suit in NJ to stop that stuff from happening

chris64 is offline Banned
    Its funny how you can always spot a democrat by their posts

is being a democrat a bad thing? BTW im a republican.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Its funny how you can always spot a democrat by their posts
    If anything, that would seem to be the post of a libertarian...more closely associated with a republican ideology.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    the doorman has nothing to do with it. he might tell you to fukk off. if i owned a bar i would do the same thing. it is about the money!!!!!!!!! guys will come and pay whatever if that is where the girls are at.

is being a democrat a bad thing? BTW im a republican.
    Really??? I just went back and read a few of your posts about Bush, Iraq, Isreal, tax cuts, etc. Don't sound like much of a republican to me

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    If anything, that would seem to be the post of a libertarian...more closely associated with a republican ideology.
    How exactly to you see that? Libertarians believe in ones right to do what they want with their own property (which would include inviting the people they want on it). They don't believe in involving the government in these types of "discrimination" issues.

i lean more towards the middle much like a McCain republican. my problem with bushs tax cuts are detailed in my other posts. Mainly to summarize i feel that cutting taxes(for the rich) and increasing spending is irresponsible. My comments on bush are my opinions of his performance and plans for the future. I dont vote along party lines simply because of party lines. Poeple who do that show themselves to be ignorant and not deserving of the right to vote. As far as israel and iraq my feelings are to distance ourselves from them and other middle eastern countries. Isolationism is an old republican tort. But i guess you knew that.

and for future reference....... you should articulate yourself a little better than you did in your posts above. If your going to thread jack, try not to throw out a snappy insult like you did. I could have fired back with "yea and you can tell when someone is from a backwards ass hick state that doesnt matter by their assanine posts." But i chose the high road and gave you a little insight to my political beliefs.

and for future reference....... you should articulate yourself a little better than you did in your posts above. If your going to thread jack, try not to throw out a snappy insult like you did. I could have fired back with "yea and you can tell when someone is from a backwards ass hick state that doesnt matter by their assanine posts." But i chose the high road and gave you a little insight to my political beliefs.
    . You're funny. Sorry, didnt mean to steal your thread.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    . You're funny. Sorry, didnt mean to steal your thread.
    Wow, what happened? I thought we were talking about cover charges....

I think nobody should have to pay a cover charge, but if they want to let me in free, I won't complain

apology accepted lol. yea TFG i agree, i mean if i have 20 more dollars in my pocket that is 20 more im spending on drinks/food and tips for the bartenders.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    How exactly to you see that? Libertarians believe in ones right to do what they want with their own property (which would include inviting the people they want on it). They don't believe in involving the government in these types of "discrimination" issues.
    My mistake...I've been skimming threads all day and thought you were responding to Markas' post. Either way, you've made my shank list.

ttuPrincess Guest
    how is it descriminatory? we get in free, spend that money we would have on the cover to get drunk easier, then you guys dont have to buy the girls drinks to get em laced... and then guess what you get ???

FREE SEX!!!!! if you chose the right girl..

man what a trade off huh

Danielle is offline Female Member
    you need to get over it........cause its never going to change.................they want girls to come out, guys will always go out no matter the cover.............theres always a higher guy to girl ratio............most places in manhattan will not even let you in unless you have a girl with you.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Clubs make little at the door. They make majority of their money through Bar Sales, but I agree. If I didn't have to pay to get in, I would spend more thinking I "saved" money.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    so you'd rather not have a bar full of chicks?

decadbal is offline Banned
    its just BS, dude who cares, all the women u meet in a bar are usually a whore, so treat em like it, treat em like the 20bucks they traded to be used like a piece of meat to lure in a tiger... they think they are winning, they are just sellin their skank ass for cheap...

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    how is it descriminatory? we get in free, spend that money we would have on the cover to get drunk easier, then you guys dont have to buy the girls drinks to get em laced... and then guess what you get ???
    C'mon, how many girls go to a bar without even spending a dime? They don't even have to pay for their drinks.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Discrimination is ok only if it goes against the 'majority' or whoever is 'higher up the food chain' with the WASP male being at the top (I think - could be wrong). It's ok to have black only events/channels/college funds but not to have white only ones. It's ok for chicks to wear tank tops (and less) to restaurants, bars, work, ....but guys can't even wear a sleeveless shirt. Do I want to see guys' hairy shoulders? No...but what would be nice is to enforce the rules equally both ways. Unfortunatley they're right. It'll never happen. The same chicks that scream about all male colleges/institutions/clubs are the ones who cry when guys are allowed into all girl schools.

What I want to know is how places like Hooters do their hiring and get away with it. I've seen a few Hooters girls that looked like they had to threaten a lawsuit to be allowed to squeeze their 10 lbs of **** into a 5 lb Hooters outfit.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Way I see it, a bar is private property and IMO that entitles the owner(s) to discriminate against whomever they wish in any manner they see fit. Ok, the real deal is that the bar entry fee is just a form of price discrimination. No different than buy 1 get one free, airline fares, student or senior's discounts, etc.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Ladies nights are illegal in NJ because some jerk-off sued. It's just like the a$$hole that sued Hooters b/c they didn't hire men!

If bars didn't let chicks in free, you'd have 1.fewer chicks in the bars and 2.more guys trying to pick up chicks outside or in the line and pay their way in anyway!

It's not fair that the bar is buying their drinks instead of you?

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the concept in its entirity. Where I have a problem is with the selective enforcement of discrimination laws. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    its just BS, dude who cares, all the women u meet in a bar are usually a whore, so treat em like it, treat em like the 20bucks they traded to be used like a piece of meat to lure in a tiger... they think they are winning, they are just sellin their skank ass for cheap...
    thats **** true i am now enlightened. im gonna have that attitude from now on at the bar.

Thread Information