OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

*** THIS IS MUSTANG331's POST IT SEEMS TO NOT WORK FOR HIM ***

Make a long story short I was 22 years old and got a job at a huge bank called ABN AMRO www.mortgage.com I went in as a temp and after 6 months of busting my butt they hired me perm. as a Loan Officer. I was making almost 20k a month and by the time I was 23 years old I bought my first house, My beautiful dog, and tons of toys.. Well after a while the buisness started to get slow, and about 20 of us started looking, we found a job called Finance America doing wholesale loans, the salary is 50k plus commission which aint to bad.. Well I hate the job, I hate it so **** much. I hate waking up in the morning and cannot wait to get the hell out of here everyday. I was going to start my very first cycle this past monday ( After years of research ) but since I hate the job so much and dont do much production I know its only a matter of time before I get canned. I decided not to do the cycle yet, which is not a big deal at this point anyway. I want to be fresh when I start..Anyway about 15 of the 20 people who made the move to this company left already aswell. I have just been milking it for a while ( The salary which gets me by ) Well since Monday I have been searching hard for another job, I found a Mortgage brokage company 1 mile from my house ( 2 miles from the gym ) there are some great kicks with it, Labtop, cell phone, come and go as you please hours, wear what you want type job. The bad thing is its a HUGE risk, there is no salary, its only 100% commission. I have some reserves to last me a little bit, but I am stressin so bad on what to do. I mean I could see my self at this job, I know I will like it better and be happier there, but If I dont do good at it, I am gonna fall right on my face. Lose all of what I worked hard for. Sorry to rant guys, Just so depressed right now and don't want to be. I wanna have a happy job again. I just want to be happy

Hey bro, i feel ur pain! I was in a similar situation once. I will paint my picture and then give u my advice...

I used to own a private garbage company with my father. Back in 97 a public company bought us out. In the buy out i received a 3 year guaranteed contract for X amount of money. Well, needless to say after being my own boss for 10 years it was very difficult to go work for someone now. Plus, IMHO they were making my life miserable because if i was to quit i wouldnt receive the guaranteed money. And just so u know it was a lot of money...Anyway, i was like u...I hated, no i dreaded waking up in the morning to go to work and see these douchbags......After about 6 months i couldnt handle it anymore. I started feeling really depressed so i quit. For me my happiness and well-being was more important then the money...Good luck!!

OG

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go for it...

send me a pm mustang! (I'll tell you why in the message)

mustang331 is offline Member
    arthur I sent you a PM

OGPackin thanks for postin for me bro.. BTW how old are you and where in FL do you live?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey if you quit can i have that job i hate being Laid-Off...but on the plus side i get to hang out with all you fackers here

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    arthur I sent you a PM

OGPackin thanks for postin for me bro.. BTW how old are you and where in FL do you live?

No worries bro! Glad i could help!! Im 36 and i live in Boca

OG

solid-d is offline Member
    I am also a loan officer.. I been one for almost 1 year.. Well most of that year was training PT.. I close a few loans here and there, but I cant seem to get started.. PM me with any advise to give me... also, It is 100% commision, and sometimes I feel like Im wasting my time and doing all this work when I dont close.. I need help with this bussiness..

not2bigyet is offline Member
    No salary with rising interest rates might not be in your best interest...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im a loan officer as well. 100% commision.... just be confident on the phone... if ur not confident on the phone, dont bother calling. The person on the other end can sense it. With that job you just have to be persistent, confident, and at some times pushy. Good luck bro... i know what it feels like to have zero in your pipeline... Just keep at it, Nuthing comes easy!

vj

Thread Information