tryingtogain is offline Member

help CT scan in a few hrs plz read

im getting a cd scan i think they are gonna scan my chest or abdomen for an artery like the cornory one i think. are they gonna make me take off my shirt. can i just wear a regular t shirt and keep it on plz explain how this works

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    why do you need this in the first place?

why are you worried about showing your titties?

PLease explain...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    im getting a cd scan i think they are gonna scan my chest or abdomen for an artery like the cornory one i think. are they gonna make me take off my shirt. can i just wear a regular t shirt and keep it on plz explain how this works

need more info

sorry i meant CT scan its to check why i have high blood pressure. I like broke out all over my chest and i dont know why and i would be emarassed to take my shirt off until it clears up

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry i meant CT scan its to check why i have high blood pressure. I like broke out all over my chest and i dont know why and i would be emarassed to take my shirt off until it clears up

looks like you dont have a choice. also does your doc know you are on juice?

im not on juice yet i just broke out on my chest for somereason i think its because i shave it

WTF?

You are afraid to show your pimply chest to a doc who sees some of the most grotesque human beings on a daily basis. Grow a pair man, that doctor does not give two ****s what you look like, you are a walking $ sign to him. Shut up and take your **** shirt off.

its not the doc seeing me its the nurses helping me with the CT scan dont want them to see o well i might try waxing so i dont break out

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    its not the doc seeing me its the nurses helping me with the CT scan dont want them to see o well i might try waxing so i dont break out
    Bro, even the nurses see some nasty ****. Dont even think twice about it bro. Plus, if ur going to a place that just does CT scans u'll probably never see them again.....

If ur not using AS and u broke out after u shaved then its fer sure from shaving...

OG

OMG, well how old are you son? Have your balls dropped yet?

Jeebus man..its only a silly CT scan, i would hate to see your post if you were actually going in for surgery.

Hell, i had a nurse do my physical, hell with her, i dropped my balls into her hand without thinking. They see it all on a daily basis.

Thread Information