ross3814 is offline Member

want to heal it right, but don't want loss.

hey guys. first of all, its been a while since iv'e been on and i just want to say hi. but i also have an issue and need a little help from you guys. i finished a cycle about a month ago and did very well. my bench went up about 60 lbs. and my body looks pretty good as far as my standards are concerned. but... my elbows are feelin pretty bad. i used to have horrible sholder probs and as soon as i get rid of them, my elbows start up! i was wondering, i know i need to take a rest, and i am thinking about taking a month off from lifting. i say a month because i want to do it right. my question is, am i gonna lose everything? if not, how much should i expect to lose, and how long before i can gain it back? or can i gain it back without the sauce? i don't want to do another cycle, because i really used it as a plateau breaker, and thats precicelywhat it did. let me know what you think.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    hey guys. first of all, its been a while since iv'e been on and i just want to say hi. but i also have an issue and need a little help from you guys. i finished a cycle about a month ago and did very well. my bench went up about 60 lbs. and my body looks pretty good as far as my standards are concerned. but... my elbows are feelin pretty bad. i used to have horrible sholder probs and as soon as i get rid of them, my elbows start up! i was wondering, i know i need to take a rest, and i am thinking about taking a month off from lifting. i say a month because i want to do it right. my question is, am i gonna lose everything? if not, how much should i expect to lose, and how long before i can gain it back? or can i gain it back without the sauce? i don't want to do another cycle, because i really used it as a plateau breaker, and thats precicelywhat it did. let me know what you think.

Hey bro, well ur body is obviously telling u something. Rest can do wonders sometimes.....I had elbow problems and what i did was lighten the weight but increased my reps and that helped me. I didnt have to stop working out and i didnt lose anything. U might want to try that. If not then IMHO u need some time off....Good luck!

OG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's really really important to keep training and eating during your post cycle therapy . Why don't you just cut down on your weights and volumes?

you guys really think that ill be oko with that? the reason that i dont really wanna do that is because i want this problem gone for good, and i am thinking (and asking you guys what you think) that if i just take a long break then i'll be good to go. i thought that i was out of the pct part though. its actually been closer to two months (my mistake). i have already done clomid and i thought that was the "pct" period. if not, then what is?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you said you finished the cycle about a month ago, so i assumed you were about 2 weeks into pct given typical long ester timing.

Regardless of this, i feel like you should at least try to cut down your weights and increase your reps.. probably in the 10-12 range for everything before you stop all together. Why amputate an arm when you can give antibiotics?

i would like to continue lifting, and i am definatly holding that as an option. it just seems like its so messed up that it needs all the rest it can get. i think that my muscles got too strong for my tendons. which would def suck.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    you guys really think that ill be oko with that? the reason that i dont really wanna do that is because i want this problem gone for good, and i am thinking (and asking you guys what you think) that if i just take a long break then i'll be good to go. i thought that i was out of the pct part though. its actually been closer to two months (my mistake). i have already done clomid and i thought that was the "pct" period. if not, then what is?
    Thats pct bro.....All i can tell u is what helped me. I had elbow surgery a while back. I have 120 stitch scar on the inside of my left arm. I used to get tendonitis really bad in that elbow. Instead of stopping i decreased the weight and increased my reps and after a month or so it felt so much better, and stronger too. And now i havent had tendonitis in that elbow since.......Now, im not saying this will work for u, but its worth giving a try...

OG

Thread Information