Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Best place to find freaky women for threesomes?

Just to clarify, with two women, NOT two men!! I tried this with my then gf about 5 years ago and had a blast. It was a planned event where we rented a nice hotel and got drunk, naked, wet, and wild! I miss that night, as one could understand. Anyone else know where to meet more of these freaky type of women? Online maybe? Actually, she did meet her online. Interestingly enough, it is 100 X easier for a hot chick to meet another hot chick than it is for a dude to meet a hot chick online..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    titty bars are a haven for bi chicks

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I'm still working on the 3-some thing myself. Strip clubs, raves, dance clubs, etc. or anywhere there's coke, x, or meth being used...lol

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    yeah, I'm still working on the 3-some thing myself. Strip clubs, raves, dance clubs, etc. or anywhere there's coke, x, or meth being used...lol

true! hahaaha esp x

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi

You sound like a real smart guy, please post a thread when you contract something that penicillin won't cure.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You sound like a real smart guy, please post a thread when you contract something that penicillin won't cure.

lol, maybe my post was misleading...I'm just working on a 3-some, but I'm not looking in any of those places. I rarely even get the chance to go out these days. He just asked where to look, so I added that to the end

college, hahahha worked for me!

shorty2big is offline Member
    my girlfriend's friends work just fine. It's never happened with someone we dont know. If you plan on doing it with a gf, she has to be the one to pick it pretty much. If she's not comfortable with it, forget it.
    S2B
    Last edited by shorty2big; 09-28-2004 at 03:29 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    look for a swinger's club in your town

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    all you have to do is take a hot girl to an upper class strip club. i say upper class because i would never go to some scum bag hole in the wall strip club. but once your in half of the girls are bi and will be all over you and your girl. i managed to have a couple 2 or more women in bed at one time this way. and its great watching 2 beautiful girls going at it before you get your freak on with them. the only thing i noticed is i have to drink alot of mixed drinks so i can last forever. obviously you cant jump on girl number 1 and bang her for 5 minutes and cum and be done. if so that wou;ld be your last 3some you ever have. you have to have enough endurance and stamina to tap both those assses. if you cant handel both women and not sure if you can get 2 women off at once then dont bother cause you will end up looking like a fool.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    all you have to do is take a hot girl to an upper class strip club. i say upper class because i would never go to some scum bag hole in the wall strip club. but once your in half of the girls are bi and will be all over you and your girl. i managed to have a couple 2 or more women in bed at one time this way. and its great watching 2 beautiful girls going at it before you get your freak on with them. the only thing i noticed is i have to drink alot of mixed drinks so i can last forever. obviously you cant jump on girl number 1 and bang her for 5 minutes and cum and be done. if so that wou;ld be your last 3some you ever have. you have to have enough endurance and stamina to tap both those assses. if you cant handel both women and not sure if you can get 2 women off at once then dont bother cause you will end up looking like a fool.
    amen!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Family reunions.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Family reunions.
    Sick bro

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Threesomes are the best thing in the world... but its chancey when you include your gf. All mine just fell into my lap and at the most random times....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why does pietro alwys try and sound like his a sexgod? Every **** thread he knows everything about sex...

Whatever

Ask Daem, he has threesomes all the time and dont brag about it. MBH's advice sounsd good too, second cousins are easy

znak is offline Senior Member
    Buy a crate of condoms and go to Thailand. Unreal. They hit on your gf, if she goes for it, condom time!

Threesomes are very easy if they are planned. Just take your girl to a swingers club. You may get more than you bargained for though.

im telling you guys.... you dont wanna do it with your gf. 1st of all you dont even pay attention to your girl b/c your so excited about the other one... and then afterwrds- your sexual interst with your gf decreases drastically b/c you remembered what it was like to bang other freaky girls!!! plus she loses respect for you b/c you just banged another girl...

Unless you got a professional swinger girl... dont go experimenting w/ your normal/pure gf. From my persoanl experience, i guess everybody is different a lil

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If anybody in the relationship would agree to some bull**** like this, then that relationship is'nt worth jack **** in the first place. Who in the hell would seriously consider doing that with the one they "love" or care about?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most major cities have clubs (orginizations, it's called swinging) that have house parties every month..

be warned... to be invited back you need to bring a girl... doesnt' matter if she puts out or not.. but you mustn't show up stag..

nobody has fun at sausage parties.. unless you're gay.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

If anybody in the relationship would agree to some bull**** like this, then that relationship is'nt worth jack **** in the first place. Who in the hell would seriously consider doing that with the one they "love" or care about?
    you'd be surprised bro.... but I agree, I would never do that $hit!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Family reunions.
    Sounds like a show for Jerry Springer
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm with HH

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Threesomes are the best thing in the world... but its chancey when you include your gf. All mine just fell into my lap and at the most random times....
    i have had two in my life and both, although the most recent was literally about 5 years ago, both came up by accident. it wasn't planned and like a cheating whore would say, "it just happened". once with exception of my two experiences was i actually asked to partake in one.
    i'm not sure this is something you plan w/ your gf.i couldn't do it.two random girls as my experiences were was fine, but never w/ a gf.
    now i'm reflecting back on those two times....haha ****! i would go for it one more time

one more thing palme if i sound like a sex goddess to you maybe i am then. im just telling some things that happen to me and you make the judgement. now shut up before you really piss me off.
    Lighten up bro. No need to take things this far.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i know

one more thing palme if i sound like a sex goddess to you maybe i am then. im just telling some things that happen to me and you make the judgement. now shut up before you really piss me off.
    you and palme should just sandwich some chick so that you will both see eye to eye,hahahaha eye to eye!!haha **** me i'm funny today!

Alright boys........Play NICE!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

that wasnt a homosexual comeback was it? pietro, do you suck cock??

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    that wasnt a homosexual comeback was it? pietro, do you suck cock??
    That wasn't playing nice..........unless it was an invitation

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you and palme should just sandwich some chick so that you will both see eye to eye,hahahaha eye to eye!!haha **** me i'm funny today!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    That wasn't playing nice..........unless it was an invitation
    nope no invite.............for him atleast nor any other guy

Pietro....too much caffine?

nope no invite.............for him atleast nor any other guy
    That's a relief was getting ready to canx my move!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I can't agree with you on this one Murlia....different strokes for differnet folks. Some people are secure enough in their relationship they can do something like this and be just fine with everything, with others that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I can't agree with you on this one Murlia....different strokes for differnet folks. Some people are secure enough in their relationship they can do something like this and be just fine with everything, with others that's not the case.
    so can i bang your wife?? are you comfortable with that jiggy man?? just kidding bro...i am being a dickhead here today..sorry guys ill go now

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I wouldn't even think of it. I would lose all respect for her and myself.

That's a relief was getting ready to canx my move!!!
    i hear ya

Not that I ever did this, but I had a friend that had a threesome with her husband and their best friend. It was a curiousity thing more than anything. It did cause some problems a little later down the line but she got over it. OF course her marriage was pretty well done already.....she just couldn't get him to go away. Took her another 5 yrs to convince him to give her a divorce.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    so can i bang your wife?? are you comfortable with that jiggy man?? just kidding bro...i am being a dickhead here today..sorry guys ill go now
    I know you're only joking so don't sweat it, I like a good laugh.

You might not believe me but if she wanted too it wouldn't bother me in the slightest....and I'm being dead serious. Years of going through different relationships and growing as a person have taught me one thing.........if someone no longer wants to be with me then that's just the way it is. If she were to have sex with another man and liked him more than me then I'm not going to hold her back from being happy....that'll only make me unhappy.

Not that I ever did this, but I had a friend that had a threesome with her husband and their best friend. It was a curiousity thing more than anything. It did cause some problems a little later down the line but she got over it. OF course her marriage was pretty well done already.....she just couldn't get him to go away. Took her another 5 yrs to convince him to give her a divorce.
    holy ****, why wait that long?? thats a wasted 5 years

Guilt, kids, guilt..........did I mention guilt and kids? It was a long miserable 5 yrs. Uh hmm I mean she had a long miserable 5 yrs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information