Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm sensing hostility around the board lately??!!!

can't you ****ing assholes get along?let's stop the post violence against our fellow brothas and sistas!!!if you have nothing nice to say shut your mother****ing mouth until you think of something you bastards.....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    can't you ****ing assholes get along?let's stop the post violence against our fellow brothas and sistas!!!if you have nothing nice to say shut your mother****ing mouth until you think of something you bastards.....
    Hey partyboy...F U....

just kiddin....

mustang331 is offline Member
    Fu#% Off

mustang331 is offline Member
    Og You Get My Email??

b-b-b-but.....

i love you guys..... please don't be mean.....

BTW, **** you both!!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think it is b/c school is back in. More meatheads closer to computers.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Og You Get My Email??

Not yet bro...?

OG

true

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I think it is b/c school is back in. More meatheads closer to computers.
    studyhall has now invaded AR!!!fantastic!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I thought it was just me...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

Lmao!!!!!!!!!

studyhall has now invaded AR!!!fantastic!
    daily...i'm reminded why I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    hey **** you mister hypocrit boy.
    jk!

ttuPrincess Guest
    what the **** are you talking about???? whats your probalem mr fuking smart pants!

lol

j/k HI Partyboy!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    F off!

XOXOXXOXOXOXOX

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That's right Party.. I said it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm sensing hostility around the board lately??!!!-105.jpg  

**** !

my ar bithces have betrayed me!! i love all you ho's and i get the old FU!!sad so sad and i loved all you ladies like you were my only piece of ass

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you partyboy.u can suck a fat babies balls for all i care

i love this board

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that is what i been saying. i get so phucken mad and flip out when someone insults me on here. disagreeing is one thing but insults are another. i feel that if you cant say something nice or helpful towards a post then dont reply. im sure you know how mad i get when im insulted ptby because you wrote this after reading my post. but i only start with the insults in defense. you can check every one of my posts and you will see that i never insulted anyone without first being insulted myself. it dosnt make sense to me why someone would just insult someone they dont know for no reason at all. and that is why i get so defensive when insulted on a post.

like you were my only piece of ass
    WTF????? I thought I was, you bastard.

You know I love you my angel!

texas my girl

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    WTF????? I thought I was, you bastard.

You know I love you my angel!
    you know you're the only one i want to fVck silly on here.

you know you're the only one i want to fVck silly on here.
    You are confused - you meant I'm the only one you want to marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh sure that too

You are confused - you meant I'm the only one you want to marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why not?i could do that. will i be well kept??

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    that is what i been saying. i get so phucken mad and flip out when someone insults me on here. disagreeing is one thing but insults are another. i feel that if you cant say something nice or helpful towards a post then dont reply. im sure you know how mad i get when im insulted ptby because you wrote this after reading my post. but i only start with the insults in defense. you can check every one of my posts and you will see that i never insulted anyone without first being insulted myself. it dosnt make sense to me why someone would just insult someone they dont know for no reason at all. and that is why i get so defensive when insulted on a post.
    ...but why can't you let it go!? Who cares what the other guy said. Secondly why are you always getting insulted? Maybe you should reconsider somethings. Just my .02 bro. I personally have no beef with you.

PT
    you know what wouls crack me up. if tfg was really a man pretending to be a women. its possible. but unlikley because she did post alot of different pictures. but all you guys that hit on her would sure feel stupied then. that is why i never, ever,ever, ever hit on or try to pick up a girl on the net. you never know who you are really talking to. hell pb could be a hoy chick for all we know. PS. sorry tfg that i had use you to prove something.

mass junkie is offline banned
    All you fukers most be on clomid

you know what wouls crack me up. if tfg was really a man pretending to be a women. its possible. but unlikley because she did post alot of different pictures. but all you guys that hit on her would sure feel stupied then. that is why i never, ever,ever, ever hit on or try to pick up a girl on the net. you never know who you are really talking to. hell pb could be a hoy chick for all we know. PS. sorry tfg that i had use you to prove something.
    Why are you attacking me? I never say anything bad about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a man those are my pictures, if I was gonna post fakes pics I would use someone that looked alot hotter. WHATEVER!

why not?i could do that. will i be well kept??
    Very well indeed!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...but why can't you let it go!? Who cares what the other guy said. Secondly why are you always getting insulted? Maybe you should reconsider somethings. Just my .02 bro. I personally have no beef with you.

nobody ever talks to me like that were i live. people joke around but they dont purposly insult me. im always with my friends and they wouldnt do that and the people i dont know just mind there own bussiness. now im new to this net talking and maybe that is why it is hard for me to accept the fact that there will always be morons out there, but it is real hard for me to deal with.

I am not a man those are my pictures, if I was gonna post fakes pics I would use someone that looked alot hotter. WHATEVER!
    Let it go TFG. Not worth it.

sounds good

[QUOTE=TexasFitnessGirl]Very well indeed![/QUOT
    can we live in ny instead of texas? you can be my partygirl then

nobody ever talks to me like that were i live. people joke around but they dont purposly insult me. im always with my friends and they wouldnt do that and the people i dont know just mind there own bussiness. now im new to this net talking and maybe that is why it is hard for me to accept the fact that there will always be morons out there, but it is real hard for me to deal with.
    If you read Cycleon's post in the threesome thread...I think you're on thin ice. Just trying to help you notice things bro.

If it is hard for you to deal with people on this board...then maybe you should take a bit of a hiatus...or start taking things with a grain of salt. No one is here to seriously bash others...that's how a person gets banned.

PT

chill out little girl. im sorry that i wrote it that way. i certianly didnt mean to insult you and appologize to you. i was trying to prove a point and you were a good example since you seem to be hit on because of you obvious beauty more then most. i know that is you in the pic and i did not mean for it to be taken like that. once again, im sorry.

[QUOTE=partyboynyc]
    Very well indeed![/QUOT
    can we live in ny instead of texas? you can be my partygirl then
    PARTYGIRLNYC????? COOL!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's because I've eased off on the parody threads. I suspect they were the laid back release that people needed every day.

chill out little girl. ?
    Thats a good way to start an apology....Just for the record, and this is all I am going to say. I am a nice person, actually a sweet person. I don't like talking bad about people, and I dont waste time fighting. It does nothing but promote negative energy and create a negative atmosphere, and that is something I don't like, that and liars. I enjoy this board and come here in the hopes of meeting some great people, getting informed and sharing funny stories. Bodybuilding is a hard life and it helps to talk with people who understand the requirements of the strict lifestyle and dealing with all the people who don't live it. Just a little advice, b4 you give instructions for someone to chill out maybe you should consider your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    It's because I've eased off on the parody threads. I suspect they were the laid back release that people needed every day.
    I agree!!! I loved those!

that was my sole purpose for being here at times

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    to keep the mood light and to marry Texas in a NYC wedding!!partygirlnyc??yeah that could be hot!!

to keep the mood light and to marry Texas in a NYC wedding!!partygirlnyc??yeah that could be hot!!
    Can everyone from AR come???? It will be one hell of a reception! Partyboynyc style! I think you hijacked your own thread...LOL

Thats a good way to start an apology....Just for the record, and this is all I am going to say. I am a nice person, actually a sweet person. I don't like talking bad about people, and I dont waste time fighting. It does nothing but promote negative energy and create a negative atmosphere, and that is something I don't like, that and liars. I enjoy this board and come here in the hopes of meeting some great people, getting informed and sharing funny stories. Bodybuilding is a hard life and it helps to talk with people who understand the requirements of the strict lifestyle and dealing with all the people who don't live it. Just a little advice, b4 you give instructions for someone to chill out maybe you should consider your own advice.
    I have a feeling he won't be on this board much longer with his attitude.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

Lol!!!!

Can everyone from AR come???? It will be one hell of a reception! Partyboynyc style! I think you hijacked your own thread...LOL
    that's not against the rules is it?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    chill out little girl. im sorry that i wrote it that way. i certianly didnt mean to insult you and appologize to you. i was trying to prove a point and you were a good example since you seem to be hit on because of you obvious beauty more then most. i know that is you in the pic and i did not mean for it to be taken like that. once again, im sorry.
    I think how you read things has a lot to do with your responses. You don't seem to read things right at times. And the wording of your responses tends to leave a lot to be desired. You have to give respect to get it and the way you handle certain situations doesn't exactly endear you to the other members of the board.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information