Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474

    Ladies: How unsexy is a cauliflower ear?

    I used to shootfight so my left ear is retarded. Anyway, just wondering how that really affects my scoring with chicks, or at least in them finding me attractive.

    Like if a dude was from a scale of 1-10 and he ranked say,8, and then you noticed his ear would it just bring him down to 6, or like 1?

    here is my ear on the attachment. sexy huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies: How unsexy is a cauliflower ear?-photo17.jpg  

  2. #2
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    this is such a weird thread that i think im going to just pretned li;ke i didnt read it.

  3. #3
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    weird? Why? It's a valid question.

  4. #4
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    weird? Why? It's a valid question.

    Theres nothing wrong with the subject of ur thread bro. Most anything and everything is talked about in the Lounge. Why not ur cauliflower ear......

    The gorgous women of AR plz answer this mans question....

    OG

  5. #5
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    thanx OGpackin

  6. #6
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Nah doesn't bother me, i am not that superficial!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Thats not much of cauliflower ear bro, seriously it barely shows...

    One of my buddies had the nastiest cauli ears I've ever seen... high school and college years of greco-roman wrestling and (as if that wasn't bad enough) rugby left this guy with ears that really looked like warped cauliflowers.

    I say don't worry about, I doubt most ladies would even notice.

    Red

  8. #8
    R.Gotti's Avatar
    R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    189
    jajajaj is backwards just flip it back inside.

  9. #9
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Its not that bad... why didnt u just wear headgear?

  10. #10
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    brock lesnar style!

  11. #11
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Thats not much of cauliflower ear bro, seriously it barely shows...

    One of my buddies had the nastiest cauli ears I've ever seen... high school and college years of greco-roman wrestling and (as if that wasn't bad enough) rugby left this guy with ears that really looked like warped cauliflowers.

    I say don't worry about, I doubt most ladies would even notice.

    Red
    maybe the picture makes it look smaller, but i think people notice. It protrudes out if looking at my face head on, which you can't see from that pic.
    Sometimes i see people look at it instead of looking at my eyes when i talk to them. Old men have said things to me on several occasions like "You musta been a wrestler." or "I know i wretler when i see one." type thing. This one psyciatrist i was seeing for ADD out of nowhere on my first appointment says "What happened to your ear?" I was like " I used to wrestle and stuff" and she had a dead look on her stupid face, so i had to explain it to her.
    People outside of wrestling and boxing circles prolly just think i'm deformed.
    I never was bothered with it before but now it's getting to me and making me self conscious.

  12. #12
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Its not that bad... why didnt u just wear headgear?
    I used to get it even when i did wear headgear. I musta drained that sonavabitch 20 times. My dad would do it with his dental needles. Then i just started doin it myself.
    Hey, talk about painful injecting!
    or dejecting rather.

  13. #13
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Nah doesn't bother me, i am not that superficial!
    Jee, thanx.

    Have you ever seen one on a dude before, or is this new for you?

  14. #14
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    maybe the picture makes it look smaller, but i think people notice. It protrudes out if looking at my face head on, which you can't see from that pic.
    Sometimes i see people look at it instead of looking at my eyes when i talk to them. Old men have said things to me on several occasions like "You musta been a wrestler." or "I know i wretler when i see one." type thing. This one psyciatrist i was seeing for ADD out of nowhere on my first appointment says "What happened to your ear?" I was like " I used to wrestle and stuff" and she had a dead look on her stupid face, so i had to explain it to her.
    People outside of wrestling and boxing circles prolly just think i'm deformed.
    I never was bothered with it before but now it's getting to me and making me self conscious.

    Hey bro, if its bothering u why dont u go see a plastic surgeon...? A good b00b job costs around $5grand. How much could an ear cost...? Atleast thats what i would do.....Hang in there bro!

    OG

  15. #15
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Jee, thanx.

    Have you ever seen one on a dude before, or is this new for you?
    You know my brother was a boxer/wrestler a few of his friends had them. I remember when I was about 6 he brought one of his wrestling buddies over and his were all ****ed up. I didn't even care he was so big and muscular I fell in love with him. Little girl crushes hehehehe

  16. #16
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, if its bothering u why dont u go see a plastic surgeon...? A good b00b job costs around $5grand. How much could an ear cost...? Atleast thats what i would do.....Hang in there bro!

    OG
    I did. it was 1500 per ear. My right ear ain't hardly that bad. Can't even really see it on that one just a little on the top.
    He said he'd be able to make it look somewhat better, but not exactly perfect. That could mean anything though.
    Besides...I may want to step into the ring again. i feel it beckoning me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies: How unsexy is a cauliflower ear?-photo18.jpg  

  17. #17
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    You know my brother was a boxer/wrestler a few of his friends had them. I remember when I was about 6 he brought one of his wrestling buddies over and his were all ****ed up. I didn't even care he was so big and muscular I fell in love with him. Little girl crushes hehehehe

    cool!

    I went to brazil once and the women down there actually find it attractive! They pinch it and say "Jiu jitsu?", god belss'em.

    Now, would you go as far as to say a cauliflour ear is manly?

  18. #18
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I used to shootfight so my left ear is retarded. Anyway, just wondering how that really affects my scoring with chicks, or at least in them finding me attractive.

    Like if a dude was from a scale of 1-10 and he ranked say,8, and then you noticed his ear would it just bring him down to 6, or like 1?

    here is my ear on the attachment. sexy huh?
    are they permanent or if you stop wrestling etc. it will go back to normal?

  19. #19
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    are they permanent or if you stop wrestling etc. it will go back to normal?
    they are permenant once the blood and fluid harden. They can be drained if you get to it fast enough. I used to be able to wait as long as five days before it gets hard, but the last one got hard in a day! I think it's cuz there was alot more blood in there than the other times. That last time i got really mangled.

  20. #20
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    weird i never had a problem and i wrestled for 2 years
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I used to get it even when i did wear headgear. I musta drained that sonavabitch 20 times. My dad would do it with his dental needles. Then i just started doin it myself.
    Hey, talk about painful injecting!
    or dejecting rather.

  21. #21
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I did. it was 1500 per ear. My right ear ain't hardly that bad. Can't even really see it on that one just a little on the top.
    He said he'd be able to make it look somewhat better, but not exactly perfect. That could mean anything though.
    Besides...I may want to step into the ring again. i feel it beckoning me.

    Go see a different Doctor bro. Its alwasy better to get a couple of opinions....

    OG

  22. #22
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I used to shootfight so my left ear is retarded. Anyway, just wondering how that really affects my scoring with chicks, or at least in them finding me attractive.

    Like if a dude was from a scale of 1-10 and he ranked say,8, and then you noticed his ear would it just bring him down to 6, or like 1?

    here is my ear on the attachment. sexy huh?

    Yeah, i know a nice doberman pincher bitch that would like that pork chop of an ear you got there.

  23. #23
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Yeah, i know a nice doberman pincher bitch that would like that pork chop of an ear you got there.

    Daaaaayum! I just spit my water all over my flat screen....lol

    OG

  24. #24
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    You can get it drained my friend. (A few years of wrestling and i am a califlower ear expert...look at me ha)

  25. #25
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You can get it drained my friend. (A few years of wrestling and i am a califlower ear expert...look at me ha)
    you're joking right? My ear is as hard as a rock now. No juice left in there, just scar tissue.

  26. #26
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    a trainer at my gym

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    you're joking right? My ear is as hard as a rock now. No juice left in there, just scar tissue.
    is a professional MMA fighter. he's had his ears drained when there was fluid. this dude has the worst cauliflower ears i have ever seen!!youe **** look like it's non existant compared to this guy i know. i mean it is str8 nasty!

  27. #27
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Nah doesn't bother me, i am not that superficial!
    Good, then that still gives guys like me a chance..............not that i'm ugly, well not THAT ugly, seriously, my mom thinks i'm cute

  28. #28
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    ive seen ALOT worse bro...i wouldnt worry about that

  29. #29
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    you're joking right? My ear is as hard as a rock now. No juice left in there, just scar tissue.

    Hmmm... I know people who wrestled for years and then after they were done with the sport had surgery to drain it and it went back to normal.... now you got me thinking.

  30. #30
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    I drain mine asap and stay off the mat if need be, no pork chops for me.

    Don't wanna look like Saku or Wallid.

  31. #31
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    My right ear sticks out further than my left cuz when I was a baby I would fold my ear in n out whenever I was tired. I still do actually. Most girls think its cute when I tell em. Its pretty noticable to cuz I have an Army hair cut and when you look straight on its deff stickin out. Dont sweat it. Its fine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •