OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Report: Kobe said Shaq paid ladies hush money

IMHO this just shows Bryant to be a spoiled little jerk!

OG
    NEW YORK -- Separating Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal on different teams on different coasts has done nothing to lessen the animosity between the one-time Los Angeles Lakers teammates. If anything, the feud is escalating.

On Wednesday, O'Neal dismissed as "ridiculous" Bryant's allegations that O'Neal had paid up to $1 million in hush money to various women and then took his own shot by saying, "I'm not the one buying love."

O'Neal made the remark to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith after the Los Angeles Times quoted a police report as saying Bryant told detectives in Eagle, Colo., "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

The comment was written down by Det. Doug Winters but not recorded on tape.

"He stated he, Bryant, treats a woman with respect, therefore they shouldn't say anything," Winters wrote.

O'Neal's agent, Perry Rogers, told the paper on Tuesday that the allegation, which was fought successfully to have inadmissible at trial, was untrue and "undeserving of a response."

"This whole situation is ridiculous," O'Neal told ESPN. "I never hang out with Kobe, I never hung around him. In the seven or eight years we were together, we were never together. So how this guy can think he knows anything about me or my business is funny. And one last thing -- I'm not the one buying love. He's the one buying love."

Bryant's statement came near the end of a lengthy interrogation about a hotel employee's complaint that Bryant had raped her.

The incident report, a portion of which was reviewed by the Los Angeles Times, is part of the sealed file in the criminal case that was brought against Bryant last year and dropped earlier this month. A Colorado judge Wednesday cleared the way for the release of those sealed documents.

The Times said it was unclear precisely what Bryant meant by his remarks.

Prosecutors dropped the felony sexual assault charge against Bryant earlier this month at the accuser's request, but the woman has filed a federal civil suit against him in Denver, seeking unspecified damages for pain and suffering since the case began.

O'Neal was informed of Bryant's allegation last September, and the relationship between the two was cool throughout the 2003-04 season. O'Neal was subsequently traded to the Miami Heat.

There have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crimes. He was charged with misdemeanor battery in Orange County, Fla., in 1998 after a 23-year-old Walt Disney World employee claimed he grabbed her neck, but the case was dismissed in 2000.

It is unclear precisely what Bryant meant by the remarks attributed to him. There have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crime.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt be surprised if he did pay women.. michael jordan did.. thats why he is divorced

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They all pay women to do "acts" on the road.

Don't get it twisted, that's reality of a famous athlete.

~SC~

realer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They all pay women to do "acts" on the road.

Don't get it twisted, that's reality of a famous athlete.

~SC~

and if they dont pay its not like they cant get it for free anyways, like swole said there famous. unless they plan to blackmail, which some do but many dont.

Even if Shaq did do it its not Kobe's place to announce it to the world....Is it...? Would u like one of ur so called friends telling ur friends and family that u cheated on ur wife...? Im so against cheating and anyone who does gets no respect from me, but its not right what Kobe did!

OG

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Another reason why I refuse to support the NBA in anyway, shape, or fashion.

Who wants to watch a bunch of people with Grade 8 educations dunk a ball and yell "Yeah!" all the time. It's all about the bling. Regardless of how much money they make...they'll piss it all away and have nothing in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Even if Shaq did do it its not Kobe's place to announce it to the world....Is it...? Would u like one of ur so called friends telling ur friends and family that u cheated on ur wife...? Im so against cheating and anyone who does gets no respect from me, but its not right what Kobe did!

OG
    shaq hates kobe

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    shaq hates kobe

Who does'nt? Hes a farking prick.

Piss on em all IMO, a bunch of over paid bums that bitch and moan, rape women and buy there way out of trouble.

If it were me and you in Kobes situation, **** fool, we would be doing life in San Quentin no ifs ands or buts about it.

$$$$$$ = Its the American Way!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Who does'nt? Hes a farking prick.

Piss on em all IMO, a bunch of over paid bums that bitch and moan, rape women and buy there way out of trouble.

If it were me and you in Kobes situation, **** fool, we would be doing life in San Quentin no ifs ands or buts about it.

$$$$$$ = Its the American Way!
    sad but true. dont you just love america.. people wonder why foreigners(sp) dont like us.. hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    sad but true. dont you just love america.. people wonder why foreigners(sp) dont like us.. hmmm?

I love what America used to stand for, but i will be up front an honest with you, this country is not worth a bucket of piss IMO. We have allowed liberals and foreigners to pollute our system with their anti-amercan & anti-christian ideas and all for a piece of paper $$$$$$$$$$....and they wonder why everything is all ****ed up? LMAO! Does'nt take a genius to figure that one out, so why don't they change it? Because the true powers at be are enjoying our society going to ****. It is easier to control uneducated morons than an educated thinker. (Think about it).

I will not fight and die for this country as it is today, i am sorry to say that and i am not anti american...it all boils down to the the boiling frog theory....they take little at a time so there is not much notice.....it is happening everyday...the gov't is constantly manipulating the constitution to please every foreign scumbag piece of **** that walks in here with there anti-american and anti-christian ideas.

America tries to be the worlds police when we cant even take care of our goddam backyard. We have starving people on our streets yet we send Billions of dollars to help others.

We never can seem to help ourselves we just run around trying to solve the worlds problems.

A radical muslim does not give two farking ****s about democracy, they are practically no better than cavemen. But, no we will invade therm and make it a democracy bla bla bla...we are finding out the hard way that that is not gonna happen.

And the presidential election? LMAO! People talk about change, change of what? Kerry and Bush are the same..they have both been spoon fed their whole god**** lifes, all they do is lie and manipulate the truth.

Do you think Kerry or Bush gives two ****s about your hardship? If you honestly believe that, you are a slave. Wake up and do some research, they are not here to help they are here to do all they can to have big brother watching your every step. And people that talk as if this stuff does not happen, the gov't loves your type...

This gov't was "founded by the people" and it is trhe people that can change it. Americans have gotten so god**** lazy that as long as it does'nt effect their everyday life, they think all is peachy.

Citizens that do not question their gov't are nothing but slaves....

I like how the candidates always talk about Social Security, they do that to scare the seniors into voting for them.

There is no SS reserve left. Our gov't has stolen it all....tell me this...how can our generation support the baby boomers that are retiring and getting on SS? There are a hell of alot more of them than there are us, it is immpossible. When we get SS taken out our checks, do you honestly believe that it is going into a fund for you? It goes straight out to help pay for the baby boomers.

Stop and think, families used to have 5, 6, 7 and up children...it is common these days for a family to have 1-2 kids or none at all because of careers etc...

Companies are already worried that there are not enough of us to take their places when they retire.

Don't be a boiling frog. Take the initiative and start a Mutual Fund and start saving for retirement becasue there is no such thing as SS for me and you.

Or you can simply learn this in an Economics class.

Sorry had to rant....
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-30-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I love what America used to stand for, but i will be up front an honest with you, this country is not worth a bucket of piss IMO. We have allowed liberals and foreigners to pollute our system with their anti-christian ideas and all for a piece of paper $$$$$$$$$$

I will not fight and die for this country as it is today, i am sorry to say that and i am not anti american...it all boils down to the the boiling frog theory....they take little at a time so there is not much notice.....it is happening everyday...the gov't is constantly manipulating the constitution to please every foreign scumbag piece of **** that walks in here with there anti-american and anti-christian ideas.

America tries to be the worlds police when we cant even take care of our goddam backyard. We have starving people on our streets yet we send Billions of dollars to help others.

We never can seem to help ourselves we just run around trying to solve the worlds problems.

A radical muslim does not give two farking ****s about democracy, they are practically no better than cavemen. But, no we will invade therm and make it a democracy bla bla bla...we are finding out the hard way that that is not gonna happen.

And the presidential election? LMAO! People talk about change, change of what? Kerry and Bush are the same..they have both been spoon fed their whole god**** lifes, all they do is lie and manipulate the truth.

Do you think Kerry or Bush gives two ****s about your hardship? If you honestly believe that, you are a slave. Wake up and do some research, they are not here to help they are here to do all they can to have big brother watching your every step. And people that talk as if this stuff does not happen, the gov't loves your type...

This gov't was "founded by the people" and it is trhe people that can change it. Americans have gotten so god**** lazy that as long as it does'nt effect their everyday life, they think all is peachy.

Citizens that do not question their gov't are nothing but slaves....

I like how the candidates always talk about Social Security, they do that to scare the seniors into voting for them.

There is no SS reserve left. Our gov't has stolen it all....tell me this...how can our generation support the baby boomers that are retiring and getting on SS? There are a hell of alot more of them than there are us, it is immpossible. When we get SS taken out our checks, do you honestly believe that it is going into a fund for you? It goes straight out to help pay for the baby boomers.

Stop and think, families used to have 5, 6, 7 and up children...it is common these days for a family to have 1-2 kids or none at all because of careers etc...

Companies are already worried that there are not enough of us to take their places when they retire.

Don't be a boiling frog. Take the initiative and start a Mutual Fund and start saving for retirement becasue there is no such thing as SS for me and you.

Or you can simply learn this in an Economics class.

Sorry had to rant....

Wrong thread for this suject bro.....

OG

LOL

I know.....sorry

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    If shaq did do this, I agree it is wrong, but that is extremely FCKed up to announce it to the whole world, especially since Kobe just mentioned Shaq's name.

I mean Shaq's kids are probably getting to the age where they will hear all this stuff on the tv or have others talking sh!t about it and know what it means. Those kids dont deserve that at such a young age.

Thread Information