Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Movie Quotes

Since OG got it started - how about awesome movie quotes?

A Few Good Men

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to.

Weird Science
    Garry: (Anthony Michael Hall) to Chet: (Bill Paxton) He's an asshole , look at his hair cut - anybody with a hair cut like that - you know he's an asshole.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    " i'll make ya famous"- emilio estavez- young guns 2

"rambo, is a pussy!"-sylvester stallone-tango and cash

" best god**** buck 80 i have ever spent hahaha!"- also from young guns

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i always liked..

"take it you little skanky pants!!!" - partyboy's Barely Legal Vol 2

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    Mrs. Party Boy has not seen that one yet!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her the one from vol. 1 from the other thread on this.. something like "pa pa parr --you can finish that one.. funny as hell

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Mrs. Party Boy has not seen that one yet!
    it's worth the price of admission my dear. don't worry ,Texas T&A Volume 1 is almost ready for production.i'll be casting soon

A Few Good Men

Col. Jessep: I want you to stand there in that faggotty white uniform and extend me some ****ing courtesy.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.....xxx
    I pick up guns, bad things happen to people. I don't like that......the rundown
    Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't ****ing have any....boiler room

my favs..

it's worth the price of admission my dear. don't worry ,Texas T&A Volume 1 is almost ready for production.i'll be casting soon
    Cast away - with any girls you want, I will just sit back until the cash comes in, then put it in OUR bank account!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Usual Suspects

There was a petty gang of Hungarians that wanted their own mob. They realized that to be in power you didn't need guns or money or even numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't. After a while they come to power, and then they come after Soze. He was small time then, just running dope, they say...

They come to his home in the afternoon looking for his business. They find his wife and kids in the house and decide to wait for Soze. Soze comes home to his wife raped and his children screaming. The Hungarians knew Soze was tough. Not to be trifled with. So they let him know they meant business.

They tell Soze they want his territory all his business. Soze looks over the faces of his family... Then he showed these men of will what will really was. He tells him he would rather' see his family dead than live another day after this.

SUDDENLY, Soze pulls out a pistol and shoots the two men with guns. He turns and aims at the third man holding his child. The man threatens to cut the child's throat, slicing just enough to draw blood.

SOZE FIRES.
    The stunned Hungarian watches the child fall from his arms. Soze turns the pistol on the next child, then the next and the next. He kills his children one by one in front of the
    Hungarian... Soze walks over to his wife, crying and beaten on the floor and holds up her head. She gives him the strangest look. One of trust perhaps, saturated with fear and humiliation.
    He puts the gun between her eyes and fires.

He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, and he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you. And nobody really ever believes.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Cool!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    GODFATHER ---The Movie Director to Tom Hagen

"She was beautiful! She was young. She was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I ever had, and I've had'em all over the world! Then Johnny Fontaine walks up to her with his guinea charm and olive oil skin and she threw it all away to make me look ridiculous and a man in my position cant afford to be made to look ridiculous!! Now you get the hell outta here!"

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    From Boondock Saints

"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

Tony D'Amato : If you're gonna be a loser, raise your hand. IF you're gonna act like a pussy, raise your hand.

[Julian Washington stands up and raises his hand]

Tony D'Amato : What the hell are you doing, Julian?

Julian Washington : Well, I didn't want you to be the only pussy with your hand up, so I thought I'd help you out Coach.

HalfTime Speech
    Tony D'Amato : On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?

I dont know what to say really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished.

We're in hell right now gentlemen. Believe me. And we can stay here, get the **** kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time.

Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I cant even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ****ing difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!

I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life any more it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team gentlemen, and either, we heal as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now what are you gonna do?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't ****ing have any....boiler room
    Yep, awesome flick too... IMO...

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be ****ed man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna **** you up.
    The Dude: Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the ****ing trigger 'til it goes "click."
    The Dude: Jesus.
    Jesus Quintana: You said it man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus.

Walter Sobchak:
    8 year olds dude

- The Big Lebowski

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I wont bore you with the whole quote because its long... Al Pachino, the movie Any Given Sunday. The quote is so good, they gave it a name. Its called "Peace With Inches."

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I wont bore you with the whole quote because its long... Al Pachino, the movie Any Given Sunday. The quote is so good, they gave it a name. Its called "Peace With Inches."
    I bored em, I posted it

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    oh shoot.... I didnt even see that. Great minds think alike!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ace Ventura : If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer.

Quint : Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian t'Leyte, we'd just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know how you know that in the water, Chief? You can tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was that our bomb mission was so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calendars, you know the squares in the old calendars like the Battle o' Waterloo and the idea was the shark come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and sometimes that shark he go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour. Thursday mornin', Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson's mate. I thought he was asleep, Reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day a Lockheed Ventura swung in low and he spotted us, a young pilot, lot younger than Mr. Hooper here, anyway he spotted us and a few hours later a big ol' fat PBY come down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went into the water. Three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the twenty-ninth, nineteen-forty five. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    "This is a hybrid...of bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent and northern California sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this, is that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get STONED to the bejeezus-belt that night on the stuff." - Bill Murry (Spangler) Caddyshack.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dumb and dumber...

Lloyd Christmas : Why you going to the airport, flying somewhere?
    Mary Swanson : How'd you guess?
    Lloyd Christmas : I saw your luggage, then when I noticed the airline ticket I put 2 and 2 together.

Harry Dunne : Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

kc
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.......

mfenske is offline Member
    "What the Fu<k is PC load letter?" --Micheal Bolton in Office Space. Mark

kc

Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske

forgot about that one....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Bahahah.. nice one... solid flik...

"Illinois Nazis...I hate Illinois Nazis". Jake Blues--Blues Brothers. Mark

"I don't want a large Farva! I want a god D@MN LITER OF COLA!" Rodney Farva--Supertroopers. Mark

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    The first 20 minutes of Full Metal Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    "This city is like one great big pu$$y waiting to get FVCKED."

"Lookadat. I got a junkie for a wife. Chee cant even gif me any kids. Her womb is so puh-looted!"

"Orders! You giving orders! The only thing that gives orders. . . is BALLS!"

Ah, I know it's so cliche, but Tony is the SH!T

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    so far only two people have quoated good movies,

dumb and dumber and the boondock saints. other then that you people watch some wack ass movies

dumb and dumber -
    loyd - "whats the soup de jure?"
    waitress - " thats the soup of the day."
    loyd - "hmm thats sounds tasty, i think ill have that."

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    It's long hard and full of sea-man - Goldmember.. totally classic
    Would gaymen please return to the cockpit- soalll plane
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time.. that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard- Biker boyz

wired-up is offline Member
    "It's just a flesh wound!" Monty Python and the Holy Grail

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Stunt Cock!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im just a beer drinkin wrestler ... that likes to FART... mmmhhhhhhhh

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

ahhh... good ol BARFLY.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You must be the big dick, and the men on either side of you are your balls, you know, there are two types of balls in this world, big brave balls and little minzy faggot balls... Your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol pussy and brought your two little faggot balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken, theres no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman, and the fact that you've got replica, written of the side of your gun and the fact that I got Desert Eagle .50, on the side of mine, should percipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence, now...fark off.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
    Cousin Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
    Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

SNATCH!!!!!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone seen Way Of The Gun "Shut that c*nt up before i come over there and fu*kstart her head*" it could possibly be one of the funniest scenes ever

Bullet Tooth Tony : You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Snatch....know I ask you, who doesn't like snatch? hahahahaha

Bob #1- We have a Michael Bolton and a Samir (trying to pronounce)Naha... Naaa.... well not gonna work here anymore.
    Bob #2- Yea there worthless.

-Office Space....Funniest movie ever....**** it feels good to be a gangsta!

"Hey look its Enrico Palatzzo!!" (crowd chants) Enrico Palatazzo! Enrico Palatazzo! Enrico Palatazzo!

--The Naked Gun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information