Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Fackin crazy Bday weekend... my CAR WAS STOLEN!!

So, it was my bday weekend and I got mega plans with my boys to go out and get hammered at the local bar....so, I go over to my buddies, started off with a few JD's and more people showed up etc and we had more JD's and some shots, then we went off to the bar, had some more JDs and some shots, now Im startin to get pretty wasted after the pre boozin and the doubles at the bar, so, basically, its night over and time to go, so we all stumble outta there and go back to my buds house and have a few more, well, I decide Im leavin and go out to my car and change my shirt and go to this other bar/after hours.... so I go and the place sux, so, I hang out for abit and then leave ... I start walkin back to my buds house and cant find my CAR, its friggen GONE, I go holy fack ITS STOLEN.....so, I call the cops and the cop FINALLY shows and I file a report etc and get my woman to pick me up....

Im pissed, I mean I have a full out home surround sound system in my trunk, a really nice vintage leather jacket, other clothes, like my camo pants which I loved etc etc, couple pairs of shoes etc, let alone the fact that I have over 10 GRAND in mods in my car etc etc....WITH NO RECEIPTS ,, I know, I KNOW, thats bein looked after.

so, I have this satelite trackin device in my car and I cant remember the username and pwd to login to the site to find my car and cant get a hold of the company etc and start thinkin well FACK how could any steal that car.. 98 Vette.... cause it has a immobiler etc if you dont have the key.. and Im talkin to my woman and Im like how could it have gotten stolen?

long story short... there was a lapse in the timing...of the time I spoke to her and the time I figure it was gone.

she gets up in the morning early and drove up to the area by the after hours place.... and FOUND MY CAR PARKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

I have never realized what a fackin retard/complete idiot I become/am on JD.

I mean I forgot that I moved my car inside of about 2 hours while in the booze can!

I may have to cut down... but keep in mind it was my bday/get facked day.... so

what a retard I am tho... I have my car and everything back now, except respect for myself.

OHHH WELL. helluva Bday weekend

HAHA sounds like you had a blast...my firends have done the same thing before

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You, my man, shouldn't drink.

Haha...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    :roflmao: did you cancel your police report? I've had my car jacked twice and it really sucks...but it was actually stolen. glad you got it back.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    :roflmao: did you cancel your police report? I've had my car jacked twice and it really sucks...but it was actually stolen. glad you got it back.

no, not yet mang, I was gonna check with the insurance company if I have a waiver of depreicaition clause and then decide.... for no reason tho eh?

is that bad?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You prolly thought I stole it hahah

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    **** u lucky,my 2003 kawasaki zx6r ninga bike got stolen infront of my house last week just after i took it in to get it serviced so me n the boys go for r trip in the weakend, spend $3000 in after market parts that i have no recipt for, that sux a fat one

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    **** u lucky,my 2003 kawasaki zx6r ninga bike got stolen infront of my house last week just after i took it in to get it serviced so me n the boys go for r trip in the weakend, spend $3000 in after market parts that i have no recipt for, that sux a fat one

I hear yah mang. any pics of the weekend/bike with the parts? that may help etc etc.

good luck bro

Thread Information