View Poll Results: Who gets your vote????

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • STILL Bush

39 52.00%
  • STILL Kerry

28 37.33%
  • Was Kerry now Bush

0 0%
  • Was Bush now Kerry

4 5.33%
  • Still undecided

4 5.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    While I don't think Kerry is the 'ideal' president, I just can't see myslef voting for someone who has trouble expressing himself. You all make it look like Bush is really running stuff...he surrounded himself with a bunch of smart people in his cabinent that have been making ALOT of the decicions. Being president is really just a figure head....and Bush even isn't even good at that.

That is one compliment I can give Bush...he was good at choosing good people to surround himself with ( and his father picked most of them )

good point, but the fact that remains is that the middle class(which is majority of the voter) will continue yo get butt fukked on taxes then lets get 4 more years of it..hell you guys must like getting it in the ass.. bc bush will continue to **** the middle class-got to pay for war somehow?? ignorance is bliss people.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    At least Bush knows what he believes in, stands up for it and never backs down. That's a true leader in my eyes. Someone who doesn't care if what he thinks is popular or what the public wants to hear, but does exactly what he thinks is right, that's what makes a great leader great. Kerry is a follower and a two bit nut job. And on Bush speaking abilities, so what, he can't always find the words he wants, but if that is we are basing our votes on this year, we have some serious issues. He can however always find a plan of action and a way to solve a problem, and that's what matters. How many times have you ever heard, "Our president is great, because he's a great speaker." Never. A great president is made by what he does, not by what he says. And for anyone who is thinking this right now, Yes, we had to go to war and if Bush hadn't attacked over there, they would have attacked over here. One more piece od advice, Osama is voting for Kerry.

Four more years!
    the bad thing is about that mentality is, if its not done with some intelegence then it will backfire on you.. kind of like what is happening now..we are led to believe that everything in iraq is getting better, blah blah blah, when it (statistics, people that are coming back from the war and etc.) say other wise.. sorry bush ****ed up. he jumped in the water without knowing how deep it was and it shows.. sorry if people are too blind to see that fact..i have 6 family memebers,2 in afgan and 4 in iraq. ALL of them say that it is being done the wrong way esp iraq!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Kerry's getting my vote for now. He seemed to speak better than Bush and apperantly was much better prepared. With Bush struggling for words it didn't leave him a favorable light, imho. Look I don't have to like either one of these clowns, that's not what I want. I want someone who'll make the best deal for America. So far Kerry 1 Bush 0....and this one was about foreign policy. Bush is walking into a whirlwind when the debate moves to discussions over how matter's within America are being handled. Unemployment, healthcare, social security and such...........Kerry's got a lot of ammunition against Bush.......what he promised he'd do in to get into the office and and what he actually did will be hammered on by Kerry.

Of course all this is only an opinion of mine......................and I approve of this message. hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Kerry's getting my vote for now. He seemed to speak better than Bush and apperantly was much better prepared. With Bush struggling for words it didn't leave him a favorable light, imho. Look I don't have to like either one of these clowns, that's not what I want. I want someone who'll make the best deal for America. So far Kerry 1 Bush 0....and this one was about foreign policy. Bush is walking into a whirlwind when the debate moves to discussions over how matter's within America are being handled. Unemployment, healthcare, social security and such...........Kerry's got a lot of ammunition against Bush.......what he promised he'd do in to get into the office and and what he actually did will be hammered on by Kerry.

Of course all this is only an opinion of mine......................and I approve of this message. hahahahahahahaha
    hahahaha ---good points also. bush has no plan, never had a viable one to begin with dealing with domestic issues..thats the #1 thing most people dont see b/c they are wrapped up in the iraq bull**** and blinded by it..thats where bush is playing his strategy.. so sad. this terror war will last for years and years..but what about our domestic issues that bush has ignored for 3 1/2 years?? thats what i thought

At least Bush knows what he believes in, stands up for it and never backs down. That's a true leader in my eyes. Someone who doesn't care if what he thinks is popular or what the public wants to hear, but does exactly what he thinks is right, that's what makes a great leader great. Kerry is a follower and a two bit nut job. And on Bush speaking abilities, so what, he can't always find the words he wants, but if that is we are basing our votes on this year, we have some serious issues. He can however always find a plan of action and a way to solve a problem, and that's what matters. How many times have you ever heard, "Our president is great, because he's a great speaker." Never. A great president is made by what he does, not by what he says. And for anyone who is thinking this right now, Yes, we had to go to war and if Bush hadn't attacked over there, they would have attacked over here. One more piece od advice, Osama is voting for Kerry.

Four more years!

So if Bush is head strong and Belives it best we nuke North Korea and we end up lossing half the East coast from reprocussions as long as Bush is positive on his stance that's good enough for you?

As for speaking well.........when you sit down with leaders of other nations and you have a limited vocabulary do you think you'll garner much respect from them or get a good deal for your country?

So if Bush is head strong and Belives it best we nuke North Korea and we end up lossing half the East coast from reprocussions as long as Bush is positive on his stance that's good enough for you?

As for speaking well.........when you sit down with leaders of other nations and you have a limited vocabulary do you think you'll garner much respect from them or get a good deal for your country?
    oohhh someone got owned... oh and what is a trans-shipment or whatever that word he used? i look in the websters dict and i cant find it dumb **** is making up words now?? correct me if i am wrong please..sorry we need a smart president not one that is one track minded--oil

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    oohhh someone got owned... oh and what is a trans-shipment or whatever that word he used? i look in the websters dict and i cant find it dumb **** is making up words now?? correct me if i am wrong please..sorry we need a smart president not one that is one track minded--oil
    I'm not trying to insult anyone, that's not my intention....just curious as to thought process is all. People having differnet views and opinions are what makes our country great, imo

I did catch that trans-shipment word there. I just chalked it up to has a slip-up on his part. I'm not interested in how he says something.......I'm interested in what he wants to do about something.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    personally, im not a Kerry nor Bush supporter......for America, are these really the best 2 candidates we have to lead our country?!?...but regardless, thats besides the point.......even, after the debate, neither one swayed me their way........Kerry will win New York anyways ......ill still vote 3rd party
    ( and throw away my vote) just to not become part of the statstic that young people dont vote..........but thruthfully, i must admit that it seemed like Kerry did put up a better fight this time.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i think that these debates are alittle unfair. Most of it was bush explaining the things that he has done in the past couple of years and then Kerry attacks what he thinks Bush has done wrong and says how he would improve it. but seriously are there people out there who are actually on the fence so much that one debate can sway your vote

I'm not trying to insult anyone, that's not my intention....just curious as to thought process is all. People having differnet views and opinions are what makes our country great, imo

I did catch that trans-shipment word there. I just chalked it up to has a slip-up on his part. I'm not interested in how he says something.......I'm interested in what he wants to do about something.
    i am still clueless on what bush has planned, he just kept saying we are working on, we are working on it... well how?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    personally, im not a Kerry nor Bush supporter......for America, are these really the best 2 candidates we have to lead our country?!?...but regardless, thats besides the point.......even, after the debate, neither one swayed me their way........Kerry will win New York anyways ......ill still vote 3rd party
    ( and throw away my vote) just to not become part of the statstic that young people dont vote..........but thruthfully, i must admit that it seemed like Kerry did put up a better fight this time.....

wow, a voice of reason in a sea of political party brainlessness. bravo.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ...Oh, and incidentally, say Goodbye to your right to keep and bear arms under the second amendment if John "UN buttkisser" Kerry is elected. He embraces Kofi Annan's UN plan to disarm US citizens uner their so-called "world security" plan............

How could anyone seriously vote for JK????? He goes in front of a senate commission and denounces all his Vietnam buddies as "war criminals" and then says there was only one hero there........ME!!
    no ****!...i had never heard that!...well **** that...if you take away our right to bear arms then were fukked...we have to many enemys...war would be fought in our country

Four more years!
    right on brotha...sounds like were on the same page...who gives a fukk if our president can give great speeches???...thats horse **** if you honestly belive that makes a person a better president...i would rather have the US being on the "offensive" as bush said, than kerrys pansey ass sittin back and letting this country set itself up for another tradgedy, or 10!

tell me what kerry would do differently!!!...he doesnt even know...

it is very clear that kerry is going for the "anti-war" votes, and bush will win the "pro-war" votes because of his beliefs, and the way he does things...

fukk unemployment, healthcare, and social security...thats gonna be the lowest on totem pole for kerry when he takes office and we get attacked again, or something bad happens...

Bush has held this country togather over the last 4 years, and had one of the toughest "rounds of presidency" with everything that has happened...thats why he get my vote...i wanna live to father my children...not die because someone drops a nuke on us, or actually invades us because kerry took away our right to bear arms while thousands of troops are overseas...we are to vulnerable right now for a chicken $hit to take office...give bush 4 more years and then we'll see what kerry can do...

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    not die because someone drops a nuke on us,
    you mean like north korea that has become a nuclear power during w's presidency?

sin
    sorry, it just seems amazing to me that a president that started a war over alleged wmd, has ignored a country that has said that they were going to develop wmd, and now has developed wmd.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    you mean like north korea that has become a nuclear power during w's presidency?
    thats true...but do you think kerry could handle homeland security, iraq, and afganastan at the same time w/o missing someone...hell no...he's to **** nutless!

Cold, how do you figure Kerry will disarm americans? It's in the freakin consitution.....no one can rewrite that baby.

There's plenty he could do concerning the war....how bout pulling everyone back home and telling everyone to **** off? Of course that would never happen but there's always something else that can be done.

Healthcare, unemployment and such doesn't mean much to you? It matters a lot to me.....I enjoy eating and being about to afford healthcare and such. And we won't get attacked again bro, we have the Patriot Act now.

Of course Bush is holding it together...but only with string and bubblegum not to mention he got us in this mess in the first place. So he stays in office another four years.........and when he leaves and this problem still existes the next Rebulican to run will be able to finish it more so than a Democrate?

Btw, are you of Drafting age? Just curious and please don't take it that I'm trying to pick a fight, just an open discussion is all I'm doing bro.

thats true...but do you think kerry could handle homeland security, iraq, and afganastan at the same time w/o missing someone...hell no...he's to **** nutless!
    How can anyone know how a man will handle himself if they've never seen him in action? And how can you say he has no balls.......he went to Nam rather than run to Canada or join the NG.

Cold, how do you figure Kerry will disarm americans? It's in the freakin consitution.....no one can rewrite that baby.

There's plenty he could do concerning the war....how bout pulling everyone back home and telling everyone to **** off? Of course that would never happen but there's always something else that can be done.

Healthcare, unemployment and such doesn't mean much to you? It matters a lot to me.....I enjoy eating and being about to afford healthcare and such. And we won't get attacked again bro, we have the Patriot Act now.

Of course Bush is holding it together...but only with string and bubblegum not to mention he got us in this mess in the first place. So he stays in office another four years.........and when he leaves and this problem still existes the next Rebulican to run will be able to finish it more so than a Democrate?

Btw, are you of Drafting age? Just curious and please don't take it that I'm trying to pick a fight, just an open discussion is all I'm doing bro.

by the way anyone heard of the backdoor draft thats in affect b/c of bush?? if not you better read up before you ship out guys.. spoken from a republican

sin
    thats an interesting conjecture, but i would rather see some facts.

How can anyone know how a man will handle himself if they've never seen him in action? And how can you say he has no balls.......he went to Nam rather than run to Canada or join the NG.
    EXACTLY ill post this picture again and look at it really hard..you say kerry is a pussy, hey atleast he had the balls to go nam. unlike bush.. bush owes his daddy a lot!! but hey, just think, he is paying him back already
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who gets your vote after seeing Presidential Debate?-bush_pilot_button.jpe  

sniper320 is offline Member
    Arnie...

Surferboy is offline Associate Member

Never did I say that if Bush decided to nuke North Korea, it would be ok with me. All I'm getting at is that I would rather have someone in office that believes in what they say and stand by that, instead of changing their mind everytime the political wind blows. Also, on the respect stance. Bush already has earned respect from other political leaders. It's not like he just came out of nowhere. He's the same person he has always been. And as I stated above, respect comes from what you do, not what you say. I would like to hear one thing that Kerry has said he would do, other than his "plan". He says if he's elected, he WILL stop terrorism. I heard this with my own two ears. The sh*t doesn't stack up much higher than that. Terrorism will always be around, it's just a matter of controlling it.
    There is no owning here, just different views on the same subject. No hard feelings towards who disagrees, opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Wrath is offline Associate Member

I agree juggy. YOu are assuming WAY to much about what kerry will do and how brave GW has been. It's not like he is actually over there riding in the humvees and getting shot at...

I can assure you Bush would rethink some of his 'shoot em up, bang bang' tactics if you threw his as s in baghdad. It's like he playing the old -school game "battleship" using 21 year old folk who are in the reserves as pawns...so many folk here are military minded but I wonder what the percentage that have actually served? no trying to get under anyone ones skin so don't take it as that...

I think going into iraq had to be done...but BUsh is not doing it right. The iraqi people went from rejoicing that the US had arrived to throwing rocks at us. We have been in their country for more that a year and they are not seeing results. The army needs to have backed down and tried to have a summit with some iraqi leaders to try to help them help themselves by now man. Stop shooting and start talking man...these iraqi people have been opressed and you have to understand the psyche of people that have been through a living hell at the hands of a dictator...i'm guessing, in their eyes, they gave up one regime for another.

kerry ripped bush a new @sshole

Never did I say that if Bush decided to nuke North Korea, it would be ok with me. All I'm getting at is that I would rather have someone in office that believes in what they say and stand by that, instead of changing their mind everytime the political wind blows. Also, on the respect stance. Bush already has earned respect from other political leaders. It's not like he just came out of nowhere. He's the same person he has always been. And as I stated above, respect comes from what you do, not what you say. I would like to hear one thing that Kerry has said he would do, other than his "plan". He says if he's elected, he WILL stop terrorism. I heard this with my own two ears. The sh*t doesn't stack up much higher than that. Terrorism will always be around, it's just a matter of controlling it.
    There is no owning here, just different views on the same subject. No hard feelings towards who disagrees, opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
    I was only using North Korea as an example. No worries there bro.

Respect isn't something that you earn and then just aoutomaticaly keep. With some of his decisions he's made those view world leaders had about him have probably changed.

I'm not saying Kerry has all the answers....far from it. What I am saying is I'm ready for someone else to take the reins and see if they can do a better job. I'm just not too keen on letting things carry for another four more years as they are.

And by the way, for all you bros placing responces on this thread, thanks for keeping it civial.....exchanging opinions is always good when there's respect for other people's views.....even if they don't fit yours. So thanks

mfenske is offline Member
    At least Bush knows what he believes in, stands up for it and never backs down.
    Even if it's the wrong answer? Mark

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    As a combat veteran, educator, union member, concerned citizen and never ending university student I cannot vote for Bush and I urge others not to vote for him either.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    bush is a idiot, kerry won round one of three and will get the other two also
    Hear-hear, Kerry gets my vote.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush already has earned respect from other political leaders. It's not like he just came out of nowhere. He's the same person he has always been.
    sorry to break it to ya bro but i have family in the rest of the world, the rest of the world hates bush, and has no respect for him.

the did a poll with all of the countries in the world. asking who'd they would vote for. well 5% said bush and 95% said kerry

5% said they would vote for bush, hows that for respect?

now i know, your gonna say who cares the world doesnt get a vote. but do you really like it that 95% of the world will hate us even more with bush still in office? if you do your just lying to yourself to make you feel better

Superhuman is offline Banned
    just because Kerry is a better speaker means nothing at all. Hitler was an excellent speaker, and his ideas were awful. Bush has the right ideas, and he believes in what we are doing and that's why he is sticking with it. I think that you could tell Bush was pissed off in the debate because he knows Kerry is a douche and he can't just say that. Bush has other things to plan out - like running the most powerful nation in the world, not planning out what he is going to say in the debate to impress dumbasses who vote for the most charming candidate.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    sorry to break it to ya bro but i have family in the rest of the world, the rest of the world hates bush, and has no respect for him.

the did a poll with all of the countries in the world. asking who'd they would vote for. well 5% said bush and 95% said kerry

5% said they would vote for bush, hows that for respect?

now i know, your gonna say who cares the world doesnt get a vote. but do you really like it that 95% of the world will hate us even more with bush still in office? if you do your just lying to yourself to make you feel better
    you should edit your post to say "who gives a sh|t", bro... Bush is still going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    you should edit your post to say "who gives a sh|t", bro... Bush is still going to win.
    why? i hope bush doesnt win

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be nice if the UN had a say in whom got elected. And forget this electorial vote system Popular vote is all that is needed. We can tally all votes from every precient much faster these days. That electorail college schtuff is from back in the horse ridding days. We have internet speed now. If you still want curriers to carry important secret ballot cards so be it. We have cars that are way faster than horses. Or you can send them out by truck freight. Either way, it would be a more accurate count.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    just because Kerry is a better speaker means nothing at all. Hitler was an excellent speaker, and his ideas were awful. Bush has the right ideas, and he believes in what we are doing and that's why he is sticking with it. I think that you could tell Bush was pissed off in the debate because he knows Kerry is a douche and he can't just say that. Bush has other things to plan out - like running the most powerful nation in the world, not planning out what he is going to say in the debate to impress dumbasses who vote for the most charming candidate.
    your right in drawing simularities to hitler but they dont match kerry, they match bush. no one is ever right except him? bush and hitler thought that. no matter what the cost keep thinking yoru plan will work? bush and hitler again. and kerry was the one pissed at the debate, with in the first 5 minutes he asked to change the rules so he can show you how much of a real douch bag bush is. sorry but your have everything completly backwards and i feel bad for ya

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    It would be nice if the UN had a say in whom got elected.
    Are you out of your fukking mind??????????????????????????????????

-LH

chances is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    It would be nice if the UN had a say in whom got elected. And forget this electorial vote system Popular vote is all that is needed. We can tally all votes from every precient much faster these days. That electorail college schtuff is from back in the horse ridding days. We have internet speed now. If you still want curriers to carry important secret ballot cards so be it. We have cars that are way faster than horses. Or you can send them out by truck freight. Either way, it would be a more accurate count.
    Oh yeah, and while we at it, let's throw out that old ragged Constitution, we don't need that anymore. They wrote that back when we were being oppressed by the British. We're the world superpower, we don't need that anymore. Oh and we can get rid of the Supreme Court and the whole Judicial Branch of the government and use the World Court. Hey and we can get rid of Congress and just let the UN be the Congress. Hell let's just get rid of the Executive Branch too because the UN has a leader already.

Nice f*ing logic.

chance

big_mike is offline Member
    Some of you left wing activists need to get a grip and see the complete picture here. Kerry is such a contradicting weasel looking sonofabitch, I don't see anyone who considers themself a human to go and vote for the guy. Let's all be realistic here. It was funny how Kerry even flip flopped in his OWN debate last night! He stated at first that Saddam Hussein was not a problem, Osama was. Then nearing 45 minutes into the debate, a question was asked, and he stated that Saddam WAS a threat. I mean, cmon folks. This guy couldn't be the president of HEINZ. Not only is he a flip flopper, but he is a poor excuse for a presidential candidate. Al Gore would be 1000000 times more suited for president than John Kerry would EVER be.(begin sarcasm) and I STILL wouldn't vote for either of them if someone had a gun to my head (end sarcasm). President Bush, as someone stated, HELD this country together after the MOST devastating attack on US soil. The man deserves a hell of a lot of credit for having the will and desire to hunt these scum bags down to the smallest hole in the ****tiest arab nation this world has seen. If you vote John Kerry, not only are you putting your lives in danger, but the lives of your loved ones. The man knows absolutely NOTHING about foreign policy or how to run a country during times of terror. One man has stepped up to the plate, and so far, has done a fine job while at it. Just because John Kerry had excellent articulation in his debate does NOT mean JACK ****. HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK CON ARTISTS MAKE THEIR MONEY??? im done....

WAR JOHN KERRY CAN REMAIN SENATOR, AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, HE CAN KEEP SUCKING THE KETCHUP FROM HIS WIFE'S KETCHUP BOTTLE.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If playing it smart mean you are nutless then i guess we are really ****ed if bush wins.

Just my .2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information