Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Who gets your vote????

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • STILL Bush

    39 52.00%
  • STILL Kerry

    28 37.33%
  • Was Kerry now Bush

    0 0%
  • Was Bush now Kerry

    4 5.33%
  • Still undecided

    4 5.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 89
  1. #1
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835

    Who gets your vote after seeing Presidential Debate?

    Lets see em! Who you voting for now that you've seen the debate????

  2. #2
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Fuk Kerry!

  3. #3
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Fuk Kerry!
    no doubt. even if i was a democrat, i couldn't bring myself to vote for that ugly fvcker!

  4. #4
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    what's up with his left eyebrow ??

    gotta admit though, kerry did put up a better fight....

  5. #5
    not2bigyet's Avatar
    not2bigyet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    574
    IMO Kerry was more aggressive and one the debate...as for who's getting my vote...decisions-decisions

  6. #6
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    gotta admit though, kerry did put up a better fight....
    you never know what to believe when kerry talks since he changes his mind so much. you have to try to remember what he said last week!

  7. #7
    ttuPrincess Guest
    no change still bush!

  8. #8
    Wrath's Avatar
    Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    276
    Bush's brain always seems to struggle to find the right words to use in an attempt to refrain from using the same adjective over and over again...cracks me up everytime. Kerry ain't no Johnny OnDaSpot but seemed more fluid in his rebuttles;especially later on. Did you see how Bush struggled on the words "mixed messages" lol.

    Kerry won round one.

  9. #9
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    bush is a idiot, kerry won round one of three and will get the other two also

  10. #10
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    i wouldnt vote for a contradicting, hypocritical, pansy ass "anti war" president to lead my country!

    Kerry is a **** fool...his whole campaige speech tonight didnt tell me anything about what he would actually do to change the american situation...all he fukkin did was refer people to his web site to see his so called "plan", and ridicule the person who held this country togather after the most tragic event in american history since pearl harbor!!!

    Bush all the way...hes ethical, moral, and maybe not as smart, but he knows how to lead 100000 times better than kerrys democratic left wing ass...
    Last edited by ColdStone; 10-01-2004 at 12:08 AM.

  11. #11
    jmac22's Avatar
    jmac22 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Fayettevill/Raleigh NC
    Posts
    34
    kerry got his nails done before the debate.....wtf.
    I will admit he did a pretty good job though, Bush could have made some points and got kerry several times.
    But nothing will change my mind, George W Bush 2004...........4 more years

  12. #12
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i wouldnt vote for a contradicting, hypocritical, pansy ass "anti war" president to lead my country!

    Kerry is a **** fool...his whole campaige speech tonight didnt tell me anything about what he would actually do to change the american situation...all he fukkin did was refer people to his web site to see his so called "plan", and ridicule the person who held this country togather after the most tragic event in american history since pearl harbor!!!

    Bush all the way...hes ethical, moral, and maybe not as smart, but he knows how to lead 100000 times better than kerry democratic right wing ass...

    Thats what im saying BEITCH!!!

  13. #13
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    GW all the way

  14. #14
    Wrath's Avatar
    Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i wouldnt vote for a contradicting, hypocritical, pansy ass "anti war" president to lead my country!

    Kerry is a **** fool...his whole campaige speech tonight didnt tell me anything about what he would actually do to change the american situation...all he fukkin did was refer people to his web site to see his so called "plan", and ridicule the person who held this country togather after the most tragic event in american history since pearl harbor!!!

    Bush all the way...hes ethical, moral, and maybe not as smart, but he knows how to lead 100000 times better than kerry democratic right wing ass...

    While I don't think Kerry is the 'ideal' president, I just can't see myslef voting for someone who has trouble expressing himself. You all make it look like Bush is really running stuff...he surrounded himself with a bunch of smart people in his cabinent that have been making ALOT of the decicions. Being president is really just a figure head....and Bush even isn't even good at that.

    That is one compliment I can give Bush...he was good at choosing good people to surround himself with ( and his father picked most of them )

  15. #15
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Go George! Maybe he has more important things going on in his head, like a war maybe, then to waste time preparing for some debate with a moron....Kerry did well but he had all the time to prepare he wasnt busy defending our country.

  16. #16
    Wrath's Avatar
    Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Go George! Maybe he has more important things going on in his head, like a war maybe, then to waste time preparing for some debate with a moron....Kerry did well but he had all the time to prepare he wasnt busy defending our country.


    lol...ok if he wants to keep defending this country for another four years then he needs to prepare for debates...if you want to use circular logic


    again...bush has a secretary of defense that has been working overtime...

    Is bush over that packing heat??

  17. #17
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Go George! Maybe he has more important things going on in his head, like a war maybe, then to waste time preparing for some debate with a moron....Kerry did well but he had all the time to prepare he wasnt busy defending our country.
    i just fell out of love JK but bush is a idiot, and we have a much better debate going on another board (AM) about this right now

  18. #18
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    lol...ok if he wants to keep defending this country for another four years then he needs to prepare for debates...if you want to use circular logic


    again...bush has a secretary of defense that has been working overtime...

    Is bush over that packing heat??
    I am too tired to debate but I am loving the wide ass back!!!!

  19. #19
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i just fell out of love JK but bush is a idiot, and we have a much better debate going on another board (AM) about this right now
    You know that is what is so great about the USA, we can disagree and still live in the best nation and have really great friends who don't vote for the same guy. I am so distracted with that awesome Tat. Did I tell you I got a new one this past week?

  20. #20
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Please evyone read the insulin profile and comment and take the insulin polls i posted. Thanks

  21. #21
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    You know that is what is so great about the USA, we can disagree and still live in the best nation and have really great friends who don't vote for the same guy. I am so distracted with that awesome Tat. Did I tell you I got a new one this past week?
    let me see the new one. you know my email addy still dont ya?

  22. #22
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    I thought it was pretty even. They both basically said what they have been saying the whole time. I think Kerry did better than I thought he would, but overall, Bush did better, bottom line is that Bush is a much more likeable guy, and he WILL win on 11/2

  23. #23
    little-one's Avatar
    little-one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    228
    Kerry kicked bush's ass in the debate and will do the same for the next two.
    Goerge wouldnt be able to beat a 10 year old in a debate.

  24. #24
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    bottom line is that Bush is a much more likeable guy,
    i guess if you like 10 year olds?

  25. #25
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i guess if you like 10 year olds?
    OK, Kerry is sooo likeable.. .HAHAHAHAHHA he sucks ass bro

  26. #26
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    Kerry kicked bush's ass in the debate and will do the same for the next two.
    Goerge wouldnt be able to beat a 10 year old in a debate.
    HEHEHEHE
    wanna bet who's gonna win after this debate???
    I'll bet 50$ to your choice of charity... that Bush win the election. You in or out??? I'm good for it. Are you???

  27. #27
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath

    again...bush has a secretary of defense that has been working overtime...

    Is bush over that packing heat??


    I wonder if he cut funds for their overtime too?

  28. #28
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    So you all don't like horses?

  29. #29
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    I felt sorry for bush. If i was not a felon i would vote kerry, but since my woman doesn't give a **** either way she's giving her vote to me.. hmm. GO KERRY!

    Bush is an idiot.

  30. #30
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    No matter what you think Bush will win, the american public know what is the right, and Bush is right. See ya in four years.. Good luck Hillary.... Kery is done
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 09-30-2004 at 11:18 PM.

  31. #31
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    While I don't think Kerry is the 'ideal' president, I just can't see myslef voting for someone who has trouble expressing himself. You all make it look like Bush is really running stuff...he surrounded himself with a bunch of smart people in his cabinent that have been making ALOT of the decicions. Being president is really just a figure head....and Bush even isn't even good at that.

    That is one compliment I can give Bush...he was good at choosing good people to surround himself with ( and his father picked most of them )
    i can agree with you on the "surrounding himself with smart people part"...but i still belive i would rather have bush in office instead of a president, cabinet, and congress filled with a bunch of left wing liberals...

    and i know hes not the best speaker...Clinton was definately ALOT better...but kerry didint impress me at all...i thought he rambled, and basically just ridiculed on bush's decisions...and never said what he would do himself to fix it...except..."I will change, and i will win"...and "i fought for my country so i know...blah blah blah"

    You have to think too...this election would have been ALOT easier for bush to win over kerry if 9-11, afganastan, and the iraq situation all hadn't happened in the last 4 years...he was forced to make tough decisions, and i honestly dont think kerry could do the job that bush is doing if he were in office the last 4 years.
    Last edited by ColdStone; 10-01-2004 at 12:08 AM.

  32. #32
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    Kerry kicked bush's ass in the debate and will do the same for the next two.
    Goerge wouldnt be able to beat a 10 year old in a debate.
    and where is your education from?...just because bush is a texan, and speaks with an accent, and sometimes takes a minute to spit it out...he is still a smart guy, just not a great articulater...he couldnt have gotten where he did today w/o it...i guarentee you that bush has a better head on his shoulder than kerry...not trying to persuade you...but just callin it like i see it...

  33. #33
    chances is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    i acknowledge that bush is a good man, and likeable person. that said, he is not adequate to lead the united states. how can so many of you love someone so purposefully deceptive, and hypocritical. i optimistically choose to think that the american populous, aside from the wealthy, who vote for bush, are simply uninformed/ignorant as opposed to stupid
    How was/is he purposefully deceptive? How was/is he hypocritical?

    These are arguments that are being pushed by the left even though they are wrong, so I optimistically choose to think that liberals who vote against Bush because of these are simple minded sheep rather than complete morons.

    chance

  34. #34
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    How was/is he purposefully deceptive? How was/is he hypocritical?

    These are arguments that are being pushed by the left even though they are wrong, so I optimistically choose to think that liberals who vote against Bush because of these are simple minded sheep rather than complete morons.

    chance
    i agree...i have yet to see proof of this...

    and also...how can anyone you love a man, or support someone that (as spywizard said it at AM) "wants the world to govern the USA"...kerry is all mouth...thats it...if kerry goes in office...then i bet korea uses the nukes they have...the world knows hes weak...not just the american people

  35. #35
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    after watching it i found it quite apparent that bush cannot debate, and cannot asnswer questions under pressure, swaying from the real answers and questions. im in the uk so i cant vote for u guys, lol, but im undecided. either way kerry is better at speaking...

  36. #36
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    Kerry kicked bush's ass in the debate and will do the same for the next two.
    even if that was true (which it's not), what really matters is who's going to be better at running this country. i have no doubt that GW is the one for the job. JK is going to fvck up this country if he gets in office. you can kiss your homeland security goodbye if JK gets in office. if you vote for JK, you might as well open the doors for terrorists to get stronger. at least GW has our nations' security as a first priority.

  37. #37
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    [img]http://www.****************.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=749&stc=1[/img]

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Can we vote for Ronald McDonald instead?

    Red

  39. #39
    Duck of Death's Avatar
    Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    even if that was true (which it's not), what really matters is who's going to be better at running this country. i have no doubt that GW is the one for the job. JK is going to fvck up this country if he gets in office. you can kiss your homeland security goodbye if JK gets in office. if you vote for JK, you might as well open the doors for terrorists to get stronger. at least GW has our nations' security as a first priority.

    ...Oh, and incidentally, say Goodbye to your right to keep and bear arms under the second amendment if John "UN buttkisser" Kerry is elected. He embraces Kofi Annan's UN plan to disarm US citizens uner their so-called "world security" plan............

    How could anyone seriously vote for JK????? He goes in front of a senate commission and denounces all his Vietnam buddies as "war criminals" and then says there was only one hero there........ME!!

  40. #40
    Surferboy's Avatar
    Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoWhere, TX
    Posts
    321
    At least Bush knows what he believes in, stands up for it and never backs down. That's a true leader in my eyes. Someone who doesn't care if what he thinks is popular or what the public wants to hear, but does exactly what he thinks is right, that's what makes a great leader great. Kerry is a follower and a two bit nut job. And on Bush speaking abilities, so what, he can't always find the words he wants, but if that is we are basing our votes on this year, we have some serious issues. He can however always find a plan of action and a way to solve a problem, and that's what matters. How many times have you ever heard, "Our president is great, because he's a great speaker." Never. A great president is made by what he does, not by what he says. And for anyone who is thinking this right now, Yes, we had to go to war and if Bush hadn't attacked over there, they would have attacked over here. One more piece od advice, Osama is voting for Kerry.

    Four more years!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •