Thread: roommate rant

helios is offline Associate Member

roommate rant

I got a dilemma. I have a test tomorrow that I still have more studying to do. My roommates just got back from the bar with some bitches and its loud as hell in my apt. Music blasting from one room, one of my roommates is playing guitar in the other.

They all know I have a test tomorrow...I dont know if they are trying to make me go postal or what. I called one of them up prior to getting back here and he told me they wouldnt be loud.

I about to go buck...Im the last person to shut down a party but I really feel like Im being disrespected here. Am I wrong?

chances is offline Associate Member
    Hell no. Especially if you gave them a heads up first.

Go tell em to STFU.

chance

ttuPrincess Guest
    go to the library.. they are drunk.. FUK IT..

or do what i would have done.. give the cops and annoymous ohon call... SPLINTER style

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

or do what i would have done.. give the cops and annoymous ohon call... SPLINTER style

Thats cold and sneaky....Just like a woman

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I had to tell my roommate about **** like that, especially bringing people over without telling me.

SOB owes me $400 to this day...sorry cocksucker is a bum and a mommas boy. A total loser.

Tell them to STFU becuase if you don't they will run over you from now on.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    since when are the libraries open 24 hours ?

decadbal is offline Banned
    most college lib are open till like 3am, where i went to school it was. thank god, living in a fraternity house i needed some sanctuary.. dude they are drunk, your just as stupid when u are, so go somewhere for a while..

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    since when are the libraries open 24 hours ?
    some on college campuses are

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just goes to show you what part of the campus i never ventured to.

i did go to Tech's once because my friend that i was visiting needed to go. but i think that was around 9 pm or so.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Stick a needle in him and tell him the poison will kill him if he's too loud.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tushe
    Stick a needle in him and tell him the poison will kill him if he's too loud.

FUNNY!! I agree though...Tell them to STFU!! And if you don't wanna do that go elsewhere...but be prepared to be run over for as long as you live there!! Good luck on your test tomorrow!

imann is offline Member
    bottom line is you cant fvck up chool and you cant fvck up your boys gettin' laid....................so get head phones or go to the library.....

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait, college campuses have libraries?!?! Hmmm, i've been here nearly 4 years and i've never seen the one at my school, i wonder if its nice?!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    bottom line is you cant fvck up chool and you cant fvck up your boys gettin' laid....................so get head phones or go to the library.....
    and WHOOAAA, you are soooo way off on this one. Obviously you've never had a roomate cause its all about respect my friend. He pays just as much in rent and hes asking for one night of peace and quiet, plus he gave them forewarning........the library is more than likely not going to be open in the AM. And its not like his boy was getting laid or anything, he was playing guitar and blaring music for god sakes. I say if he wants ass, go back to the girls place

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Tell them to STFU becuase if you don't they will run over you from now on.
    good point. I sluffed it off last nite. I think it'll be better to drive the point to them now when theyre sober and coherent.

and imann i dont agree with you at all. as badcamaro said, i pay a portion of the rent here so i am entitled to what is due to me. the library closes here at 12 am anyway. The priority is getting your **** done, not party (dont get me wrong, partying comes in at close second.)
    Last edited by helios; 10-01-2004 at 04:16 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Wait, college campuses have libraries?!?! Hmmm, i've been here nearly 4 years and i've never seen the one at my school, i wonder if its nice?!
    Aww c'mon now...some of my best naps have come at the libraries on campus! you're missing out!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    good point. I sluffed it off last nite. I think it'll be better to drive the point to them now when theyre sober and coherent.

and imann i dont agree with you at all. as badcamaro said, i pay a portion of the rent here so i am entitled to what is due to me. the library closes here at 12 am anyway. The priority is getting your **** done, not party (dont get me wrong, partying comes in at close second.)
    I have been through that crap and its the worst. Every student has 2 rights, the right to study and the right to sleep, everything else is seconday.

FYI- The EB library here closes at 6 on fri/sat but is otherwise open till 2 am, and I think the main library is 24/7 barring any holidays, but that library is so big that it can get kinda creepy late at nite on the top floor.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres always people over at my place and i ****in hate it. I would like to watch monday night football out in our living room but some assholes play video games a little too much.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I haffta get up at 5am everyday for Ranger PT and theres jackoffs yellin and screaming all up and down the halls till like 2am and music everywhere. Its supposed to be quiet hours at 9 but my RA is a pussy and never enforces it. Many a time have I walked right in some ones room and unplugged thier stereo or almost clotheslined someone running down the hall.

Like right now, theres a bunch of dip$hits across the hall being loud as hell and I haffta get up at 9. Im highly considering doing something rash. But what to do....

Daven is offline Junior Member
    I didnt get along well with my roomate... He pulled the same stuff with me (im not really a party guy, but i dont mind if he brings people over, but when I tell him I have something to do that needs quiet, he better shut up) After the second time, i walked into his room, threw his stereo on the ground, and scremed to STFU. Didnt happen again. People will walk all over you if they think they can get away with it.

Thread Information