Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    "In my day, we didnt have all these fancy birth control methods, LIKE PULLING OUT!" - The old father in the movie Dirty Work.

Sucks bro, I think alot more people have had the same possible scare in their life atleast once too whether they admit it or not. But, I have to go with the rest of the crowd, wrap that **** man. If a girl is gonna give it up in one night, chances are your gonna catch somethin.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I can get laid if I WANT to .... and when I do .... HE WEARS A **** CONDOM!
    that poor bastard. let a player play!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Placing the blame on another person is selfish.

Placing the blame on God is f*cking mentally ill beyond belief.

You're seriously whack.

~SC~
    No sh1t ain't that the truth...should see if God is willing to pay alimony as well...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Next we'll be hearing....well if she was on top when I ejaculated does that mean she won't get pregnant cause gravity will keep the sperm from reaching target?

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Love your animation!

~SC~
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL Next we'll be hearing....well if she was on top when I ejaculated does that mean she won't get pregnant cause gravity will keep the sperm from reaching target?
    that's why i **** in hottubs!!haha ever hear that urban myth. i also heard of you stuff her crotch full of pop rocks immediately after sex the popping will kill all the sperm and it makes for fun tasty oral action!!!

well

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    that's why i **** in hottubs!!haha ever hear that urban myth. i also heard of you stuff her crotch full of pop rocks immediately after sex the popping will kill all the sperm and it makes for fun tasty oral action!!!
    ok i never heard that i made it up, but someone try it and let me know.pop rocks are only like .99 cents

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    LOL OMG thats too funny.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    "In my day, we didnt have all these fancy birth control methods, LIKE PULLING OUT!" - The old father in the movie Dirty Work.
    HAHHAHAHAHA Classic line right there. That avatar is awsome too. "Youre entering a world of pain. A WORLD OF PAIN."

And for the discussion, I only read the first 3 and second page, its obvious a girl can get prego her first time, and anytime during her cycle for that matter. Pretty much anytime theres sperms present it can happen. Its in precum as well as the main shot. And it can survive in water, but not air.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Okay I know you guys are more than likely joking, but why does the girl always have to be called a whore.

Both of the men I have been in love with in my life, I slept with on the first real date. Big Deal, doesn't mean your a whore.

It never stops amazing me how a large number of guys go home with any chick they meet, have sex and then later freak out about it. Do you have so little self control that you can't stop your raging test b4 you do something stupid. Having a baby is serious, and should be a special event in your life - the greatest, but the worst fear for me is that you can get an STD that will KILL you slowly and painfully. Isn't that enough to scare the hell out of you and make that big boy go limp??????

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

You're seriously whack.

~SC~
    I concur.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    the greatest, but the worst fear for me is that you can get an STD that will KILL you slowly and painfully. Isn't that enough to scare the hell out of you and make that big boy go limp??????
    Yes. That is why I always wrap it up!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Do you have so little self control that you can't stop your raging test b4 you do something stupid.
    Yes.

But it's not our fault. Once again, it's god's. He made men with 300-1000 nanograms testosterone a day, whereas women have a measly 40-60. So basically we have an average of at least 10 times more testosterone than you women, therefore making it impossible for us to turn down sexual opportunities. Think about it: you're a woman, and you still had to have sex with both those dudes on the first date. Now imagine, if you had 10 times the sexual desire as you did those nights. You proabably would have had to have it before dessert arrived. Well, that's how it is for us guys.
    At least for me anyways. But i'm prolly a sex addict.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Yes.

But it's not our fault. Once again, it's god's. He made men with 300-1000 nanograms testosterone a day, whereas women have a measly 40-60. So basically we have an average of at least 10 times more testosterone than you women, therefore making it impossible for us to turn down sexual opportunities. Think about it: you're a woman, and you still had to have sex with both those dudes on the first date. Now imagine, if you had 10 times the sexual desire as you did those nights. You proabably would have had to have it before dessert arrived. Well, that's how it is for us guys.
    At least for me anyways. But i'm prolly a sex addict.
    You still have a brain or do you only think with your dick?

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm amazed at some of this.

Pulling out effective? Gimme a break. One of my professors is a reproduction biologist - he gave a lecture on birth control last year where he showed why. And to top it off...he has 5 brothers - all 6 children were mistakes. Thank you pull-out method. Now that may be somewhat extreme...but that's what it is...stupidity to think that pulling out will save you. Not only that...but good lord give some thought to STDs. You don't know these people. Hell, i was with a girl for a couple years before i realized i still didn't know her. So to think that you are safe after meeting them for one night...one week...one month. Please.

And blaming God, man? Really? I'm not a religious man, but i'd think twice about blaming god for any-f*cking-thing. Especially some sh*t like that. And test isn't to blame either. Plenty of guys go out every day with way more testosterone than you...and still manage to either a)keep it in their pants or b)wrap it up.

I don't mean this to be harsh, or an outright flame...but i was really taken aback at some of the comments made...

Use your heads...the ones on top of your necks.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    What MMA says, I agree.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    All you can do now is take her to a doctor and get the real scoop. As stated above the doctors will be able to give you a good time frame of when she got knocked up. If it does turn out to be your kid you don't have to stay with the mother if she is not what you want but you do have to take care of your kid and be there for it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Can a chick get knocked up in two weeks? Hell yeah... she can get knocked in two MINUTES!

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Ok, here's my story...

I met this girl, not a very long time ago, and she wasn't the type you bring home to mom either...Well one thing leads to another and I wind up getting messed up and doing something I shouldn't, I sleep with this girl, without a condom no less. It was a stupid, idiotic mistake and I learned my lesson, 100%.

But anyway, this happened last Wednesday, and last night I get a call with this girl saying she is pregnant. She took a home pregnacy test and it came out positive. Now not for nothing, but this is the first time we phucked, and two weeks later she's pregnant?? I don't know, but I think this girl is phucking with my head. I think it could be that she practically is love with me, either that or she knows I'm pretty much on the ball with my life and she's trying to hold me down? Who knows...But I just find it funny that I have sex with this girl and 2 weeks later she says she missed her peroid, (I know it comes monthly, but she was due in two weeks) her nipples felt soar and what not, so she took a pregnacy test and it came out positive...

Any input would be great...thanks fellas, and to some of you, please learn from my mistake...it's not worth it.
    It is part of a woman's maternal instinct kit, when prenant and single, to find a father for her baby. Don't think she is playing dirty... from her vantage point, trying to make you out to be the father is doing good for her unborn baby, and if anything, speaks well of her opinion of you as a potential protector and provider.

Okay enough devil's advocate. Now you say she isn't the bring-home-to-mama type. What does that mean... she's a slut? Very good chance it isn't your baby. You don't KNOW that, though. Bide your time and be supportive and do the right thing until the kid is born and you can find out if you are the father or not. If not, then you owe her jack ****. If so, then you have responsibilities and decisions to make that you would not have had to make if you had not let your putz do your thinking for you.

What is troubling is not so much that you disregarded the risk of getting the chick pregnant, but that you would risk getting aids or hep C or something, and then passing it around. If you must have unprotected casual sex, at least go 100% oral or better yet straight manual. I haven't actually had intercourse, even with a rubber, with a chick I was not living with, in probably 3 years, maybe 4. The little swimmers can do no harm in the stomach, and the risk of infection is significantly lower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information