Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Is it possible for a girl to get knocked up in 2 weeks

Ok, here's my story...

I met this girl, not a very long time ago, and she wasn't the type you bring home to mom either...Well one thing leads to another and I wind up getting messed up and doing something I shouldn't, I sleep with this girl, without a condom no less. It was a stupid, idiotic mistake and I learned my lesson, 100%.

But anyway, this happened last Wednesday, and last night I get a call with this girl saying she is pregnant. She took a home pregnacy test and it came out positive. Now not for nothing, but this is the first time we phucked, and two weeks later she's pregnant?? I don't know, but I think this girl is phucking with my head. I think it could be that she practically is love with me, either that or she knows I'm pretty much on the ball with my life and she's trying to hold me down? Who knows...But I just find it funny that I have sex with this girl and 2 weeks later she says she missed her peroid, (I know it comes monthly, but she was due in two weeks) her nipples felt soar and what not, so she took a pregnacy test and it came out positive...

Any input would be great...thanks fellas, and to some of you, please learn from my mistake...it's not worth it.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    it is possible. some girls do not know that they are pregnant. I knew someone that had no idea until she was 16weeks along. I would have her go to the doctor. It could be true or she could really like you and she wants u all to herself. Trust me I have seen that too.. Let us know the outcome. Good luck..

BG

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirl01
    it is possible. some girls do not know that they are pregnant. I knew someone that had no idea until she was 16weeks along. I would have her go to the doctor. It could be true or she could really like you and she wants u all to herself. Trust me I have seen that too.. Let us know the outcome. Good luck..

BG
    Thanks BG anymore input would be appreciated, thanks.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    A friend of mine told me this morning that last night the girl that he saw for about three weeks said she was pregnant, he said the condom broke but he fixed it right away. We will see how it turns out as well.

Good luck, oh and can i remind you that you ar a dumb ass for not wearing protection.

Use your farking head next time moron.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    be very sceptical something like this happened to me turns out she was already pregnant when i slept with her. That will be the last time i ever have sex without a condom until i get married

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yea man I was just about to say.. could be that she was pregnant before she slept with you... thankfully there's lots of tests available

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    its possible....punch her in the abdomen real hard....
    so kidding, but get that ish taken care of.....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm not even going to say EVERYthing I want to say here....but YES a girl can get pregnant the FIRST time you have sex and NO pulling out before you come will not keep her from getting pregnant. SHEESH. Sorry but sometimes I'm amazed.

Tell her to go to the doc and get a test done. The doc can also give a good idea of date of conception esp once an ultra sound is done by measuring the fetus. If its only a few weeks old....congrats daddy! Welcome to fatherhood and the end of your life as you knew it.

Good luck to you.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    if its yours, throw her down a flight of steps...if that doesnt work, go to the closet..hahahaha------------that was a joke ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    If its only a few weeks old....congrats daddy! Welcome to fatherhood and the end of your life as you knew it.

Good luck to you.

C.B.
    LMFAO!

Thats cold but funny at the same time...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If she's ovulating and you guys had sex at the right time sure it's VERY possible she's pregnant now.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Could also be another guy who planted his seed a few weeks earlier, prior to your arrival.

You never know.

~SC~

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I'm not even going to say EVERYthing I want to say here....but YES a girl can get pregnant the FIRST time you have sex and NO pulling out before you come will not keep her from getting pregnant. SHEESH. Sorry but sometimes I'm amazed.

Tell her to go to the doc and get a test done. The doc can also give a good idea of date of conception esp once an ultra sound is done by measuring the fetus. If its only a few weeks old....congrats daddy! Welcome to fatherhood and the end of your life as you knew it.

Good luck to you.

C.B.
    someone forgot to take her positive vitamin this morning

decadbal is offline Banned
    DTA... dont trust anybody, make sure if she is, u get a blood test from the child...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    CONGRATULATIONS

Yes, she could be in the club. PLease god you get away with it, if you do, breath a sigh of relief and ''don't be silly, cover your willy'' next time.

Oh, I couldn't add to what C.B. has said, she should know, she's a great-grandmother of 25 great-grandchildren

Just a quick question and the answer might explain if another man planted his butter in her oven.

Was it all warm and squishy? If so, you probably just helped the other guys butter move down the track.

Just a thought?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    OK girl gets a period, 12 days later she ovulates for 3 days, then 13 days later she gets period again...if she missed her period 13 days after ovulation, she might be pregnant, so yes it is very possible that you have knocked her up...unless she had sex with someone else 2 days before having sex with you...you won't be able to tell if you are the father untill the babies are born and you can have gene testing done...good luck Bro...XXL

Don't quit your day job......

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    if its yours, throw her down a flight of steps...if that doesnt work, go to the closet..hahahaha------------that was a joke ladies
    You'll end up BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Did you pull out???

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

and you'll save $500 bucks!!

i'm with hung! just have her come over and grease the handrailing on your steps.nothing says i'm not a daddy like properly planting a swift kick to the tummy!!

Oh trust me....

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    someone forgot to take her positive vitamin this morning
    I was way way way nicer than I wanted to be. I just DON'T GET it. You guys (and gals) KNOW what causes pregnancy as well as STD's but yet INSIST on ignoring the facts. And then......the threads begin...oh my god she's pregnant....well HELLO...!!!! Next threads are gonna be...Guys Im pissing blood and it hurts like hell!!!! Ya, I had unprotected sex with this hoochie I met in the local bar a week ago. She told me she was on the pill and STD free.....and I believed her because she had such high moral fiber that she came home and sucked my (**& after knowing me for hummm 30 min. Oh what do I do ???

Anway, enough of my rant. I truely hope it works out for ya man. I hate to see any unwanted children coming into this already over populated world.

Oh and Bouncer.....I told you to say away from my daughter....next time...you are gonna see what Mr. Bobbit lived through....in Person!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Did you pull out???
    Oh ya THAT's EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

oh stop barbi!

you're just pissed your not getting laid

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you can in 2 weeks. Hell, in 2 minutes.

If it was me. I'd sell all my roids, put my star wars toys on Ebay, and get money for an abortion. Then I would look at my atrophied muscles in the mirror everyday and say "Unprotected sex".
    Now don't get me wrong, i'm no baby killer, I'm actually a republican...but having this whore ruin your life and have you have to see her the rest of her life everytime ya wanna see the kid is not worth it. Get that thing taken care of NOW. Get off the computer and GET HER ASS TO A DOCTOR. Don't worry, it's not the same as that partial birth ****.
    And if god doesn't like it, **** HIM! He shoulda made your swimmers miss the egg. In the end, all bad things are his fault anyway. So GO! Get to the doctor! NOW.

And if she don't like abortion, paint a bleak picture of the rest of your life together. And tell her you have a bunch of retards, cancer, and mental illness in your family, and that you never planned on having kids for that reason, cuz your gene pool is ****ed up. Throw in spina bififda too.
    She prolly manipulated you. Thats what these low life whores do. They find a young guy on his way up, and try to get impregnated by him so that way they are taken care of for life. Don't you see, this could have all been planned. It's a shame this girl's mom didn't have an abortion.

Why are you still reading this? Get to the doctor! NOW! Before it's too late!
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 10-01-2004 at 09:19 AM.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Love your animation!

~SC~

i only pullout for one reason

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Did you pull out???
    to make abstract art on the lower back

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    And if god doesn't like it, **** HIM! He shoulda made your swimmers miss the egg. In the end, all bad things are his fault anyway. So GO! Get to the doctor! NOW.

Placing the blame on another person is selfish.

Placing the blame on God is f*cking mentally ill beyond belief.

You're seriously whack.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'm with hung! just have her come over and grease the handrailing on your steps.nothing says i'm not a daddy like properly planting a swift kick to the tummy!!

---------on a serious note i was just kidding about that statement

oh me too

---------on a serious note i was just kidding about that statement
    i'm terrible at soccer

to make abstract art on the lower back
    i usually make my initials on her back.. sometimes i can get my middle initial in there. but yet sometimes she looks back at the wrong time then------OUCH MY EYE YOU BASTARD! hahahaaha whoops!

i'm terrible at soccer
    nothing says "i love you" like a coat hanger! BAHAHAHA oh i am going to hell for this one but god**** its funny

that's why you have to

i usually make my initials on her back.. sometimes i can get my middle initial in there. but yet sometimes she looks back at the wrong time then------OUCH MY EYE YOU BASTARD! hahahaaha whoops!
    hook them up to those horse reigns and put that bit in their mouth to keep them in line

hook them up to those horse reigns and put that bit in their mouth to keep them in line
    never tried that. thanx for the idea bro!---why didnt i think of this

imagine you wait too long to do it....

nothing says "i love you" like a coat hanger! BAHAHAHA oh i am going to hell for this one but god**** its funny
    your kid comes out with a patch on his eye!!!

your kid comes out with a patch on his eye!!!
    might as well add a few dents too, if you know what i mean hahahahaha

i figure

never tried that. thanx for the idea bro!---why didnt i think of this
    everyone needs a little direction sometimes..

mustang331 is offline Member

Actually it is!! Still a better chance of getting preg, by pulling out without a condom then if you had one on.. But its still EFFECTIVE to decrease your chances in getting someone preg.

If this guy pulled out, I would pretty much bet She aint Preg. Because you have a BETTER chance of not getting preg. by pulling out than if you dont!

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    hell yeah she can get pregnant bee!!!

Did your parents not give you the permission slip to take Sex-Ed way back in the sixth grade ??

But there are some extended forms of the Morning after pill that you can use after the regular 72 hours. I don't remeber what they are called but you can get them from a planned parenthood clinic aorund you but you gotta go in quick.

If that don't work I can make you a RU-486/arsenic cocktail from my job that would kill Predator's fetus j/k

its 2004 man...strap up..period

LOL I can get laid if I WANT to .... and when I do .... HE WEARS A **** CONDOM!

LOL I can get laid if I WANT to .... and when I do .... HE WEARS A **** CONDOM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information