partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i refuse to go into the over 30 forum!!!!

ok PB is gonna be the big 3-0 in a few weeks.yes, ****ed up isn't it!!yeah i'm pissed too. this is some bull**** that i have to even see this number associated with my name.i could kill someone right now if i weren't about to bust into tears just counting down the days until the end of my 20's. i mean it's cool. i still look i'm 16 in the face which helps and the body is on point.....you know what?FVCK YOU OCTOBER 20TH!!MR. 30TH BDAY BEARER OF OLD AGE!!KISS MY ASS NUMBERS THREE AND ZERO. I WILL DEFY YOU GRIMREAPER YOU BASTARD!!!god i just needed to get that out..

mass junkie is offline banned
    LMAO.....I feel ya on that

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    ok PB is gonna be the big 3-0 in a few weeks.yes, ****ed up isn't it!!yeah i'm pissed too. this is some bull**** that i have to even see this number associated with my name.i could kill someone right now if i weren't about to bust into tears just counting down the days until the end of my 20's. i mean it's cool. i still look i'm 16 in the face which helps and the body is on point.....you know what?FVCK YOU OCTOBER 20TH!!MR. 30TH BDAY BEARER OF OLD AGE!!KISS MY ASS NUMBERS THREE AND ZERO. I WILL DEFY YOU GRIMREAPER YOU BASTARD!!!god i just needed to get that out..
    you old son of a bitch! **** i though you were like 25 but 30? wow man! i hope you have your retirement and **** on point also.. you old ****er! hahahaah just kidding man happy early b day bro.....................old bastard!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are gonna be 30?

Dayummmm bro, that's some crazy sh*t............

Just kiddin', actually I'm 32, and I can honestly say that it's much better up here.

I've had time to reflect, adjust, transform, better, solidify, and plan, and that's only possible with age.

~SC~

that how i'm looking at it

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You are gonna be 30?

Dayummmm bro, that's some crazy sh*t............

Just kiddin', actually I'm 32, and I can honestly say that it's much better up here.

I've had time to reflect, adjust, transform, better, solidify, and plan, and that's only possible with age.

~SC~
    everyone has told me your 30's will be even better than your 20's in alot of respects. my 20's(what i can remember from all the partying) were out of control. if the 30's get better i won't make it to 40.
    yeah i know what you're saying swole. i'm gonna be a wise old owl!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    30? That's it? Suck it up Nancy.......and you're a man for crying out loud! **** it, we get better looking with age and women love older men. of course all this depends on the fact that you still have a penis.....you do still have your penis with you right? hahahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I hear ya on that too bro....oh wait im only 24 Go on gramps, retire and move down to Miami!!

mustang331 is offline Member
    Hey PARTY BOY!! Just curious do you know where John Peter's went?? ( From the Factory? )

Atlas of Anatomy is offline New Member

Arrow Welcome to the club

Hey Bro...screw the young bastards!!! I'm 33 and I've loved every minute of it. My 20's sound a lot like yours, but don't worry, the best thing about the 30's is that you've already made most of the stupid mistakes that you're gonna make in your life. Party on.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    30!!! Whoa... that sucks. You used to be cool too.... too bad.

27 here... ha ha.

yup

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Hey PARTY BOY!! Just curious do you know where John Peter's went?? ( From the Factory? )
    Spirit (old twilo) on saturday nights. october 23rd partyboy's bday party!!woohoo!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey i know your pain, if you want i can help you deal with it as i have gone through that disappointing day already...a good thing to do is buy something pretty, i bought a car

oh i know

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Hey i know your pain, if you want i can help you deal with it as i have gone through that disappointing day already...a good thing to do is buy something pretty, i bought a car
    i willbe heavily "medicated" the saturday after my bday to help cope with the loss of my 20's. **** i'm so bummed about this!!!wow this is just terrible. i must go allout and then treat myself to a shopping trip. for me i'mliek a girl, when i get down i go on a clothes shopping binge!haha. i need to do something!!help!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I considered my 30th my middle life crisis, as i figure with my lifestyle i proly will not live much longer then 60, so i went out and bought a toy just like all old geezers do
    Being heavily medicated and facked up will deffinitely help Bro, sh1t i am still facked up from my 30th...LOL...

I liked turning 30 had no problem with it... when I hit 40 last month... now that sucks!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    30???????????? That's it the wedding is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K It will be great I promise, no offense to the young ones here but you will look at some of the people in there 20s and think, how stupid are they?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    was at spirit this past weekend, pretty good place. not worth the 30 bucks to get in tho. Dude you look 25 so who cares!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wow. whoda thunk it? definately not me. eh, im sure you'll have fun.....geezer. hey nyc do you remember your childhood days when you had to hunt dinosaurs with a spear just to eat at night?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole, Mike, Partyboy, yous guys look great for your age. Who give a fat rats ass about your age as long as you make that age look great. If you feel bad, just walk up to some bloated 20 something and ask his age. Then say "It's hard daymn work making you look so bad."

umm

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    wow. whoda thunk it? definately not me. eh, im sure you'll have fun.....geezer. hey nyc do you remember your childhood days when you had to hunt dinosaurs with a spear just to eat at night?
    i hate all of you!!haha bastard!

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Swole, Mike, Partyboy, yous guys look great for your age. Who give a fat rats ass about your age as long as you make that age look great. If you feel bad, just walk up to some bloated 20 something and ask his age. Then say "It's hard daymn work making you look so bad."
    appreciate the compliment. you're a good man!!hahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, does your penis stil work?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    just make sure you're extra careful when you lift now, that hip isnt as strong as it was in your 20's grandpa

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I thought by your wrinkles you had to be older than me PB. I guess you learn something all the time.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I turned 30 YESTERDAY! I never gave a sh!t about getting older until this one. All the sympathy I get is "Oh, you're so accomplished for your age. Look at what you've done and what you have." FVCK that! We're talking hairline and abs here!

Hey, Mike XXL, I feel you on the car, getting one tomorrow just to make me feel better! Pathetic!

I'm dreading the first time somebody asks me how old I am and I have to utter "Th-Th-Th-Th" and burst into tears!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Just remember that once you cross the 30 mark you then begin to focus on 40.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear the over 30 forum has older people in it.

Best start packin those bags

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member
    Your mind is the second thing to go. Remember that.

Now where did I put my teeth?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    We all float up heaaar

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell, when I turn 30 I will ease that painfull day with the best intramusclular injections I can afford and begin cranking up another fine cycle of testosterone and other related chemicals, and with a bit luck I will forget im 30..............Ive got another 5 years yet like u old fu*ker

Thread Information