1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

its friday, where is KC?

Its friday and i'm at work, and one of the highlights of my day is reading about what kc has going on for the weekend and she didn't post anything this week...............hope shes still alive?!?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

barely.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Its friday and i'm at work, and one of the highlights of my day is reading about what kc has going on for the weekend and she didn't post anything this week...............hope shes still alive?!?

happy friday! TGIF!!!!!! Well, this weekend is all about me. Woke up this morning in some foreign house wondering wtf time it was. Rolled into work way late, hung over but clean and dressed

Just got back from a lunch date that went pretty well, I think we're gonna hook up tomorrow night for something.....the plan is to go shoot some pool tonight and maybe see if I can't drink away the hangover. Sunday is all about football and grocery shopping cuz Monday all hell breaks loose and KC's officially grounded. No beer, no crap...all focus!

Woke up in a foreign house huh, so i take it you had a pretty good night?!? Glad to hear the lunch date went well, good luck with that and have a good time watchin the games on sunday. I FINALLY get a weekend off and am going to st louis for the weekend to shop and see the cardinals play........bye

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Woke up in a foreign house huh, so i take it you had a pretty good night?!? Glad to hear the lunch date went well, good luck with that and have a good time watchin the games on sunday. I FINALLY get a weekend off and am going to st louis for the weekend to shop and see the cardinals play........bye

have fun!!!

thanx, what is everyone else doin this FINE weekend?!?!?!

Thread Information