Thread: R We Losers???

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

R We Losers???

So are we losers for being home on a friday night?

Nah, I got my kid this week so I'm home every night

(and you know what? I enjoy it!)

Red

well i am 21. But i have a wedding to go to in the morning.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Im past the stage of going out. I've done enough damage in my life, so now my weekends are spent watching tv and hunting.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I am at work and I have really worn out the club and bar scene here. Its too **** expensive anymore to do anything fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I am at work and I have really worn out the club and bar scene here. Its too **** expensive anymore to do anything fun.
    Well you are a loser for liking the sooners and not the horns...naw j/k. Isnt beer in oklahoma 3.7% or something like that?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah dude. We just have our priorities in check. Bar/club scenes are not good for a growing body.

chances is offline Associate Member
    I'm in my mid-30s, what the hell would I do at a club? I just got back from grocery shopping. How sad is that?

chance

I got a soccer game at 9:00 am tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    I got a soccer game at 9:00 am tomorrow.
    My kid has a hockey practice at 7h30am tomorrow, thats gonna be rough

Red

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Dealing with the DNP side effects...cant do nothing.

ttuPrincess Guest
    just got in from a movie.. gotta work in the morning and take the dog to the vet.. whooo who!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone has there excuse for not being a loser. i think that if your at home on a friday night then yes you are probably a loser. umless you are married or have a boyfriend or girlfriend with you, you are over thr age of 60, or you have a child... those are the exceptions. anyone else should be out trying to find a girlfriend or at least a girl to bang. i usually go out to dinner every friday night then hit up a martine bar for a martine and some shrimp cocktale or something . todays the exception but i usually work on saterday mornings so i wait till saterday night to get real wild.
    Last edited by PT; 10-03-2004 at 08:51 AM.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I came home from work last night fully expecting to be a "loser" and totally fine with it. My son is at his dad's this weekend and I've been working day and night for two weeks straight. So I get home, return some calls, and end up meeting with a teacher to set up her retirement plan at 7:30 last night. TONIGHT however, I am going to be a loser dammit!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I use most of my free time away from the gym/family to work on-line w/my business, consultation, clients, etc.

If that makes me a loser, so be it, but I'm gettin' paid like a mutha ****a for being such a loser.

~SC~

PT
    if im not mistaking swole i belive that you are married. which means that you will never go out on another friday night for the rest of your life. except with the wife of course. i put alot of time in myself at my office but once saterday night comes around i dont even think about work or any of the stress that comes with is. i love to be able to not have to worry about anything for a whole day. that is what i consider relaxing. since i graduated from college ive been working non stop 6 days a week. my job is very stressful so i really enjoy being able to rest my brain and not worry about a thing.

CAPS......

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    if im not mistaking swole i belive that you are married.

YES INDEED!

which means that you will never go out on another friday night for the rest of your life.

HOW SILLY! OF COURSE I WILL, MY WIFE ISN'T SOME CONTROL FREAK. I JUST WON'T HAVE STORIES THE NEXT DAY HERE ABOUT GETTING F*CKED UP BEYOND BELIEF AND SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, WITHOUT A CONDOM TABOOT (THAT'S FOR AR'S "ARRESTING ANGEL" )

except with the wife of course.

HER AND I GO OUT AS WELL, BUT NOT TO CLUBS. (AS A SIDE NOTE, IF I WERE TO WANT TO "PULL" ANOTHER FEMALE AND GET W/SOMEONE, A CLUB IS THE LAST PLACE I WOULD GO TO SEARCH FOR SUCH A HOOK-UP. TRUST ME, IF YOU'VE GOT GAME AT ALL, THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF OTHER LOCATIONS TO HOOK UP W/WOMEN WHO ARE EXTREMELY NICE, AND WANT YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN BELIEVE) I GUESS THAT HAPPENS FOR SOME MORE THAN OTHERS THOUGH, AND IT'S DEPENDENT UPON THE FEMALES IN THAT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION.

i put alot of time in myself at my office but once saterday night comes around i dont even think about work or any of the stress that comes with is. i love to be able to not have to worry about anything for a whole day.

YES, THAT IS NICE. I DO THAT WHEN I TAKE TRIPS TO VEGAS. HOWEVER, MANY WILL KNOW THAT MY LAPTOP IS IN MY SUITE ALWAYS PLUGGED IN, AS BUSINESS TRULY NEVER SLEEPS. NOT WHEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS, AND YOU WORK W/PEOPLE IN EVERY TIME ZONE IMAGINABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. PLUS I CAN TAKE BREAKS AND PLAY CRAPS!

that is what i consider relaxing. since i graduated from college ive been working non stop 6 days a week.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

my job is very stressful so i really enjoy being able to rest my brain and not worry about a thing.
    ~SC~

PT
    investments- stocks,annuities,mutual funds,etc.

Good stuff!

~SC~

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i've had a wonderful head cold for the last 3 days so my arse will probably be in bed the whole week end

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i've had a wonderful head cold for the last 3 days so my arse will probably be in bed the whole week end
    i get those then my eyes hurt and i can walk around without making my headache even worse, not to mention trying to stare at things.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have the flu, so my ass isnt going anywhere.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    No but Mass is one

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You guys are the losers, I went out with my friends. We kept looking for sumthin to do, but all you nerds were at home doing nothing. So we went to the internet gaming place and played counter-strike til 2am, while all you losers were at home. Luckily Im cool, or I would have been at home too.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    You guys are the losers, I went out with my friends. We kept looking for sumthin to do, but all you nerds were at home doing nothing. So we went to the internet gaming place and played counter-strike til 2am, while all you losers were at home. Luckily Im cool, or I would have been at home too.
    yeah were the losers right? you went and spent money to play on the internet that you already pay for at home?? hum???

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    yeah were the losers right? you went and spent money to play on the internet that you already pay for at home?? hum???
    lol, take that .02 cents of yours and invest it in getting your sarcasm detector fixed, cuz its broken.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    lol, take that .02 cents of yours and invest it in getting your sarcasm detector fixed, cuz its broken.
    that was sarcastic to.. thats why i replied with the smilies

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    that was sarcastic to.. thats why i replied with the smilies
    ****IT!!!!! jokes on me, once again......

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    investments- stocks,annuities,mutual funds,etc.
    It's a great business to be in isn't it? First year can be tough~hang it there it pays off!!!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    It's a great business to be in isn't it? First year can be tough~hang it there it pays off!!!
    i must ask, what do you do? just curious because if your in the same line of work id like to talk to you since your from cali.(or at least i assume that you are from the name)

PT
    i actually feel like an idiot now. it just occured to me that you are from the midwest so cali might actually be your real name. i was under the impression you were using it as an abbreviation for california.

pietro~I've been in the investment business for 5 years now. I'm currently working mostly with public employees setting up 403(b) accounts.

I also do F & I at a Honda motorcycle dealership.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I havnt read the whole of this pst cos i cant be arsesd today but , no your not sad 4 stayin in on a fri as long as it is for any of the following reasons :

1 : you were on the piss on the previous night
    2: you are going out on sat or even sunday
    3: you have your kids
    4: you are shagging your lass or mistress
    5: you are saving for a mega drinking session the following week

..............only kidding, u can stay in if u want and cant see hoe its any of our business.LOL

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    I'm in my mid-30s, what the hell would I do at a club? I just got back from grocery shopping. How sad is that?

chance

WHAT THE HELL IS THE EXCUSE. I'm 32 bro and I was all up in club last night. Age don't mean nothing brutha. And the hot little 23 year old I met didn't seem to mine at all.

PT
    i go to a bunch of clubs in the strip district were i live every saterday night. there are about 15 dance clubs and another 15 bars all up and down this strip. but its not like there are only people under 30 there, hell the majority is probably over 30. well for the men anyway but the women all seem to be under 30 for some reason. so age is no excuse fo not being able to go to a club. marriage is but not age.

Thread Information