Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    That's so funny...well not really. She can't tell cuz she has a BF so you should be cool right? Hope so man---been there before---not as deep, but I've been there.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read any of the other posts. All Im gonna say is: LIVE with the consiquences. Not like it was a mistake or accident cause you did it twice and you had plenty of time to get out of it. You were thinking with your dick and that is all there is to it.
    Either grow up or learn to be single cause everyone gets caught sooner or later.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'm sure if i was a fellow female you would not have said such a hurtful thing to me......i think it's funny when a woman makes a mistake like mine, comments like " if you did'nt feel you needed to you would'nt have" and "your only human" but as soon as a man does it he's nailed to the cross.
    Actually I despise cheating. I don't get into committed relationships that easy, so when I do I take it very serious. I have never understood hitting it with someone else if you are 100% committed. Yes we all make mistakes, but this thread wasn't about everyone elses mistakes, it was about yours. I think you should tell her the truth, she is going to find out and honesty is the only chance you have to redeem yourself. Tell her, tell your friend, and talk to your ****. They all deserve the truth, then take what comes to you. If they really care for you they will forgive you. Just so you know I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I would never be mean to someone on purpose, I have watched what cheating does to a person and it is more hurtful than the words I spoke to you, but I will apologize because that was not my intention. I will say that atleast it is bothering you and that says something.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    It's pretty simple, man. You say you value your friendship with your partner as well as your gf over getting it from the sis? Then fess up, and here's why.

If you sit the brother down and tell him what happened ("things got a little out of hand and we ended up..you know", not "man I hit that s*** twice and it was fire bro, woo!") you have a chance to let him know what happened on your terms, in an environment you control (when you're alone) while he's calm and receptive to what you might say. Acknowledge the mistake and that you feel horrible, but that even if this means the end of your friendship, he deserved the right to know. Leave and let him think things over on his own. If you were sincere and showed him how much you felt like crap about it, you may salvage it .

Now if you don't and he finds out from someone else, guess what? Not only will he slowly build up this anger the longer it is before he sees you, but things will be running through his mind to the point that when you finally see him, he'll be ready to explode. If it happened to me, you can bet as soon as I saw you that you'd lose a few teeth before I told you to never contact me again, and don't even go near my sister again. I'd also make dang sure your g/f knew. Is that what you want?

Without drawing this out, the same concept applies to your girlfriend.

Pretty simple...with one choice you have to own up to your responsibility, but there's a *much* higer chance of saving your friendship/relationship, and with the other, you remain a coward, keep doing the wrong thing (deceiving everyone) and take a high risk of losing everything.

You said the friendship/relationship is more important...time to define those words through action and show what you're made of. And the longer you wait to decide, the worse it's gonna be.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    I'm much like you...a late bloomer. I thought I was going to marry my first real gf. We knew each other's families, we even vacationed with each other's families. One night she didn't come home and I tracked her down at a party at 5am. I walked in on her f-cking some disgusting middle age man. It was crushing. I vowed never to cheat on anyone, I knew how bad it hurt, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
    Did you kill the guy or did you just walk away? My first reaction would be to kill the guy, but if its a stranger he dosent even know your in the picture, so would you just spit on your girl or kill him? (everyone answer).

Thread hijacked.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Honestly the best thing you could do is end it with the training partners sis and keep you trap shut and hope for the best. You go confessing up to clear your own consience (sp) and it'll just be a world of crap. Luck bro.

crane is offline Associate Member
    wow great thread!
    i love this Sh*t only when it not me on the gullotine.

listen to the mushroom guy.
    What she don't know can't hurt her. You f*ked up by f*kking the wrong girl. Make sure you break it off nicely(if its possible). everybody makes mistakes. what ever you do don't tell her or you will surely f*k everybody in this mess. She will make you life a living hell for the rest of it. Be man about it and repair it quietly.

if that don't work just remember these words "wasn't me"

brodycog is offline New Member
    If you want to cheat on your gf do it in another town, where she dont know anyone. You will only be as guilty as you make yourself feel. I have read that its not in our biological make up to be with only one woman. But in a sense that would make us like animales with no morales. Anyways before you f... anyone make her take the test and lick it before you stick it. And if she dont you could be pissing needles or even worse.

brodycog is offline New Member
    Oh one other thing I forgot to say if you do cheat make sure the girl your cheating with knows you have a gf. Then if they ever see you with her they wont come up and try to fight you or make things misirable for you.
    The reason i say this is becuase I cuaght my wife with some other dude. In my bed in my house. I didnt try to fight him, I had a camera and took pictures. they were both passed out from their little party they had the previous night. But it wasnt only once that I cuaght her. The first time hurt like hell and well the other times werent very easy either. She tried to lie about it I wanted to kill her. Anyways to keep a long story short I moved away from her to come back to sd and left her stank a.. in fayetteville, nc. You cant change a cheater.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

whoopsyy daisy

Dude just got wind of this i've been lost for the past few days and whatnot but listen brotha best chances are your gonna get caught first tell your buddy, then tell his sis you told her brother, then talk to your girl your gonna get a lot of **** for it but, did the crime suffer the consequences.

Now lets say you want to risk it tell the girl to not open her mouth or you cut her head off well.... that works to I guess .... if she's quiet. But more than likley she will open her mouth. so if you and your gf are commited she'll forgive you. My advise is stretch the truth you said you went to lunch and you kissed. good thats what we'll tell her and if she asks for a little mre tell her it got a little heavier but nothing eventually happened. I know it doesnt seem right to try and get out of this with a lie but hey if it saves your relationship then effin-a gotta do what ya gotta do.

Always think of it this way though maybe this happening is a sign that you need to get out of this relationship...who knows brother. think about it. LET US ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I feel like i just wrote a novel. shiit i did.

-dre

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    If your current GF was there for you when you had little or nothing then you should not have done her that way. Good women are very rare! cut it off with your partners sister ASAP and come clean with your GF. If you are lucky she may just forgive you and then you will have a whole lot of azz kissing to do.

The truth has a way of coming out...better now than in a few years when you are more invested in this relationship.

I agree!! The truth will come out!! You NEED to tell your GF ASAP! Before the other chick does. I would do the same with ur partner. It sounds alot better coming from you than from anybody else. Then you can kiss some major ass and hope and pray that she, and your partner forgive you.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    that should have been that but noooooo! i go up at her crib again the next day ( i must admit she's really hot and i was attracted) and we ended up fukking, this was the best sex i think i will ever have, she was aggressive, down for anything, gave me the "i'll gonna kill you with this pussy look" it was great. she even blew up my man ego by telling me that it was the best sex she ever had.....after it sank in what i had done i felt like sh!t. moving forward, i had sex with her again! (today 1 st of oct) i don't know what's the hell wrong with me i mean the sex is really really good but it's not worth it, i realised this today talking with my GF at her house, she said i'm acting "wrong".

I'm checking the date on this post... Realising i was in Guyana at the time.. Big Kev, call me.. didn't know you were in that sorta bind

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bull****...

Don't fess up.Even Dr. Phil has said that humans only confess to appease their own consciences... It doesn't make the other person in the relationship feel better... THere'll always be a shadow of a doubt in her mind later in your relationship.Move on, and don't repeat the mistake if you value the relationship. About your training partner... It isn't his business that you've been hitting his lil sister... so keep that to yourself too.You'll get over it eventually.If you really care about you girl and your relationship's future, you'll get over it.. but not forget it.. so as not to make the mistake again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information