HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Anyone live in the Mid FL area?(Boca Roton)

I may be moving down there for 7 months or so...Boca Roton area..can someone give me some rent cost down there..im looking for a one bedroom, apartment or home, most likely I will need it fully furnished within 30mins of Boca Roton...

what is the area like? How is FAU...what div are they (Football)

also can someone recommend a real-estate agent that would be nice to work with
    what are some of the surrounding towns 30mins within Boca roton so I can look them up...

PM me if you dont want to post any personal info

Thanks
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 10-03-2004 at 05:17 AM.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Well I live 15 min. from Boca..
    First so you know Boca is FAAAAR from MID FL, its South Florida Yes your stuck with hurricanes..

I got an AWESOME real-estate agent for ya.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Boca raton aint cheap... u could move to deerfield, delray, wellington... thats close to boca and a lot cheaper. FAU isnt that great. As far as football they just started a football program like 2 years ago. If u want my advice move to wellington. Its about 20-25min away from boca and they have some nice places for cheap. Its a very nice town. Better then delray or deerfield.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I may be moving down there for 7 months or so...Boca Roton area..can someone give me some rent cost down there..im looking for a one bedroom, apartment or home, most likely I will need it fully furnished within 30mins of Boca Roton...

what is the area like? How is FAU...what div are they (Football)

also can someone recommend a real-estate agent that would be nice to work with
    what are some of the surrounding towns 30mins within Boca roton so I can look them up...

PM me if you dont want to post any personal info

Thanks

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Thanks, Im going to check out wellington..

mustang 331 can you pm me that agent??

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    if youre a partier than youll wanna move close to usf tampa area. im about 20 min from there.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    What? If you're a partier move to Tampa? Man, I grew up in tampa and now live in lauderdale. Boca is 1 hour from south beach. Hmm. . . south beach or tampa?

I don't know where you're moving from, but south florida is not like living up north. You can basically live very close to whatever area you want to and are not mandated by commuting.

There's no need to drive from Wellington to Boca unless there's a specific reason you're in Wellington. FAU is a big commuter school with an insignificant football program. If you have any more specific questions, PM me. I've lived down here 10 years.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    if youre a partier than youll wanna move close to usf tampa area. im about 20 min from there.

????? Dude your gonna compare Tampa, to Fort Lauderdale/ Miami area in PARTYING???

Come on now!

central florida and southern florida have major price differences. i live in central florida bro, and over here, apartments can come cheap. but since your gonna be attending FAU, or live near a unniversity, it might be a different story

Thread Information