RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

How Do You Breakup With a Girl For NO REASON?

Here's a dilemma I thought I'd never be in.

I've been with this girl for a few months. Things are going great. No problems. However, something just isn't there. I don't know what it is, but just something is missing.

My problem is how the hell do I break up with her without totally crushing her?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I don't know how but I do know this, don't wait a second longer, it will only make matters worse. Good Luck to you. Honesty is always the best policy. Be Nice to her, K?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Tell her all you are interested in is Anal...believe me she will leave your ass.

Things in her life aren't the greatest and she's repeatedly told me that if it wasn't for me, she would have nothing.

Poor girl, but I can't stay with her out of pity. I was thinking something along the lines of 'I need to take care of some family stuff, let's just be friends for awhile" and then slowly move away. What you think?

Cali is offline Female Member
    I just did this with a guy~great guy, just not the one for me. And I told him just that. He was still crushed but if you wait longer it will hurt even worse.

By the way, I meant I just broke up with a guy and told him he just wasn't the one for me....NOT the story about family stuff to take care of. Didn't see that post when I posted my comments.
    Last edited by Cali; 10-05-2004 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    I just did this with a guy~great guy, just not the one for me. And I told him just that. He was still crushed but if you wait longer it will hurt even worse.
    That's the same predicament I'm in. Awesome girl, perfect if you ask me, but not the one for me. Just something's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Things in her life aren't the greatest and she's repeatedly told me that if it wasn't for me, she would have nothing.

Poor girl, but I can't stay with her out of pity. I was thinking something along the lines of 'I need to take care of some family stuff, let's just be friends for awhile" and then slowly move away. What you think?
    Don't tell her a story, tell her the truth. Saying we can be friends and you are breaking up to take care of stuff will lead her to believe there is still hope, when you clear things up.

Point taken well TFG. I'll just come straight out and tell her what's up. Thanks.

Point taken well TFG. I'll just come straight out and tell her what's up. Thanks.
    GREAT PLAN

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    just tell her that you will be a better friend than a boyfriend and that you need some time alone. this the same nagging woman you were raving about last month?

WTF?

So my advice is'nt any good anymore huh?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    WTF?

So my advice is'nt any good anymore huh?

I just don't see why that would run any girl off? I mean really he was asking for serious advice......

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    just tell her that you will be a better friend than a boyfriend and that you need some time alone. this the same nagging woman you were raving about last month?
    Yep yep, same one.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Yep yep, same one.

ayt. you obviously are still fond of her and like her a lot but if she aint the one for you then tel her. do it the right way and tell her how you feel. its better you do it that way rather than making things get out of hand by breaking her heart. speaking of breaking her heart, either way you put it, you will break her heart. no such thing as a good breakup coz if it was good you wouldnt break up. good luck

eh, either way you do it, shes gunna have a broken heart. only beeing 'friends' never works bro, everyone knows that its either gonna end up with her crying every night, or her hating you every night? which would it rather be?

i remember like last year i was in this situation, and i pulled a rage over somethin retarded and called it quits, never answer her fone calls and it basically faded, never heard of her again.and it ended exactly the way i wanted it to.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Tell her all you are interested in is Anal...believe me she will leave your ass.
    i know that one from experience

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Turn into someone else. Try to do some real freaky sh!t with her in bed. And tell her you want it like that all the time. If nothing else you might end up liking her if she will go for it..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I just don't see why that would run any girl off? I mean really he was asking for serious advice......
    That would'nt run her off? I have not met one yet that liked it (nothing special to me either) so i suggested it. It would at least make her dump him if she did'nt like it and thats all he wanted.

decadbal is offline Banned
    tell her your gay.. tell her right now isnt right, and you cant be committed fully..

shorty2big is offline Member
    dont wait any longer. just tell her what you told us. Dont make up some b.s.. Just tell her something isnt there. There's no easy way to do it.
    S2B

Thread Information