Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710

    Anyone ever participate in a swingers party?

    Just curious if anyone has ever participated in any form of swinging activity. i am so curious about it and wanted to know from people who are familiar with this form of lifestyle.

  2. #2
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    I never knew what one was until I saw that episode of the OC. I was really intrigued after. Im 21, single so, no i haven't but I would like to hear too if anyone has, I don't think i ever would, I couldn't stand to think my wife/gf is screwing another man..I have the "its ok for the guy to cheat, but not the girl ever" syndrom

  3. #3
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I never knew what one was until I saw that episode of the OC. I was really intrigued after. Im 21, single so, no i haven't but I would like to hear too if anyone has, I don't think i ever would, I couldn't stand to think my wife/gf is screwing another man..I have the "its ok for the guy to cheat, but not the girl ever" syndrom
    you dont have to bring your wife of girlfriend. if you are good looking and discrete, you will more than likely be invited or recommended as a lot of swinger couples/parties also require single males/females.

  4. #4
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    From what ive heard you need to bring another person with you, you cant go alone.

    Sounds like a STD party.

  5. #5
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    From what ive heard you need to bring another person with you, you cant go alone.

    Sounds like a STD party.
    you cannot go alone but if you are invited or pass their requiremnts you are more than welcome.

  6. #6
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    It is amazing how dumbasses still pull this **** after all the diseases floating around out there.

    Fark that, its risky enough trying to have a regular relationship without the biatch giving you VD.



  7. #7
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    I wouldnt be able to go to one, i wouldnt mind getting with all those women but i would never let a guy get with my girl.

  8. #8
    R.Gotti's Avatar
    R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I wouldnt be able to go to one, i wouldnt mind getting with all those women but i would never let a guy get with my girl.
    why not, you can bang my girl

  9. #9
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Just curious if anyone has ever participated in any form of swinging activity. i am so curious about it and wanted to know from people who are familiar with this form of lifestyle.
    Yes, though now that I am single, I don't attend our local club or hit the local party scene. Nobody with any pride or self respect wants to be a single guy at a lifestyle venue. When me and my exes were still together, we were fairly active. I have a couple of prospects for GFs who are interested, but I am proceeding with caution since both seem too interested in the lifestyle. One should be part of a committed couple (or im my recent case, poly triad) before checking out the lifestyle. Swinging eats immature or undeveloped relationships alive.

    Do you have any specific questions?

  10. #10
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    A girl friend of mine swings with her husband. She always talks to me about it and tells me that my wife and I should try it. Although I wouldn't have a problem with it, my wife would freak if I even brought it up. Its hard enough for me to convince her to bring another girl into our bedroom never mind going to some other place with 12 other couples.

    Anyway, my friend seems to enjoy it so although I can not speak from personal experience, I do know someone who does this and likes it.

    MAX

  11. #11
    Gilster's Avatar
    Gilster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Right here!Are you blind?
    Posts
    686
    I have done it but I brought my g/f and I never brought the wife when I was married. I don't ever do this anymore, but I did when I was married. It is not that big a deal. You can expect to bang 6 or 7 women a night. I have done it at least 20-25 times. What I did was never bust a nut til the end of the night. I would just bang any slut who wanted it, and it is a free for all really. You just have to ask, but all are allowed to say a polite "no thank you" and you must respect this and you also have the option to say this.. When you are on a gram of test you can easily become the stud of the party. It is really no big deal to go. It is just a big ass orgy is all. I no longer feel it is cool though but I have to admit that it was fun at the time. Not the best thing to do to yourself. I was VERY fortunate(as I never got anything) but it is very dangerous as any reckless activity is for getting all sorts of diseases.

  12. #12
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I have done it but I brought my g/f and I never brought the wife when I was married. I don't ever do this anymore, but I did when I was married. It is not that big a deal. You can expect to bang 6 or 7 women a night. I have done it at least 20-25 times. What I did was never bust a nut til the end of the night. I would just bang any slut who wanted it, and it is a free for all really. You just have to ask, but all are allowed to say a polite "no thank you" and you must respect this and you also have the option to say this.. When you are on a gram of test you can easily become the stud of the party. It is really no big deal to go. It is just a big ass orgy is all. I no longer feel it is cool though but I have to admit that it was fun at the time. Not the best thing to do to yourself. I was VERY fortunate(as I never got anything) but it is very dangerous as any reckless activity is for getting all sorts of diseases.

    may i ask what kind of people attend? i always get the impression it is something like eyes wide shut but i guess in real life its not that glamorous?

  13. #13
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    The episode of OC portrayed it as a bunch of RICH 30-40 somethings and they all had drinks and mingled with the opposite sex but the twist was that at the beggining of the party the men would put their watches (rolexs,bvlgaris,ect) in a glass bowl, and at the end of the night the ladys would pick out a watch and the owner would be the one they slept with.

  14. #14
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    The episode of OC portrayed it as a bunch of RICH 30-40 somethings and they all had drinks and mingled with the opposite sex but the twist was that at the beggining of the party the men would put their watches (rolexs,bvlgaris,ect) in a glass bowl, and at the end of the night the ladys would pick out a watch and the owner would be the one they slept with.

    I guess the guy with the casio dint get picked out!

  15. #15
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    ha, prob not

  16. #16
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    may i ask what kind of people attend? i always get the impression it is something like eyes wide shut but i guess in real life its not that glamorous?
    Depends on the party or the club. Our local club was almost 100% White middle or upper class couples late 30-ish when it first opened. Then we got a few single black guys coming on Fridays and a few poor working stiffs and their ol ladies, and then after the first year we started seeing more Black and other minority couples and some interracial couples, and a few more working class types. Mostly pretty conventional people. We were some of the oddballs I guess: a poly triad of me (mid 40-ish freaky-guy) a Deaf Lesbian, and a TS (they were legally married when I met them). Our TS is now female but still had some male bits when we first started going. There are a few members into mild B&D/S&M but nothing really over-the-top. Some Lesbian members. A few Bi couples or couples where the husband is Bi. Maybe half the women engage in Bi play but hard to really tell which are actually Bi and which are just into putting on a show for the husband. Age varies from 21 (minimum age) to mid 60s. Some Ken and Barbie types, some not so hot looking. Some you could call fat or skinny or unnattractive. We see a few CDs, some who like men and some who like women but like wearing their clothes, too. Really it is a cross-section of society, though for New Orleans, it is still a little over-White. Some members put together parties for special events or have impromptu get-togethers (not always about sex) outside the club, like balcony parties on Mardi Gras or Halloween balls. Sometimes a member will rent a club somewhere and host a party where everybody pays to get in to help make the expenses. Mostly of course it is all about couples. Our club unfortunately makes a lot of money off single guys who of course pay a much higher entry fee and membership. At least they aren't allowed in on Saturday. We get a few single women but not a whole lot. I usually gravitate toward the different or the unusual. One of the most fun times I ever had was playing with three very hefty (but cute and squeaky-clean) early-20s Black Lesbians who came in together on a lark. Two were surprised that a man could do for them what I did so well. One had never got off to oral action before (I am long-winded and very, very patient) and we had a great evening after, laughing and cutting up and hitting the bars until mid-morning. It is as much or more about making friends and enjoying their company as it is about sex believe it or not.

  17. #17
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    I guess the guy with the casio dint get picked out!
    LOL! Sounds like a fun thing but we got too many stick-in-the-mud types to go along with something that rigidly organized and arbitrary. Nevertheless I will remind myself to always wear one of my fake Rolexes and leave the Timex at home.

    BTW how come you pay 100x more $ for a watch that doesn't have a light or an alarm, and stops running if you don't wear it for a couple of days? That sucks! That's why I won't buy a real Rolex. It is embarassing to have to find light to read the time off your $3000 watch when the guy wearing the $40 Timex can push a button and not only tell the time in the dark but also have a mini-flashlight, with that new indiglo stuff. AND have an alarm and stopwatch, and even keep better time.

  18. #18
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Unless you are a 18 year old college kid, why would you want to participate. I mean I am very open minded and I will do just about anything especially to or for the man I love, but that just grosses me out. I watched real sex stories on HBO and they show swinger activites, those people look so pathetic and dorky. I concentrate all my sexual attention on that special someone when we are together, how do you have room for someone else when you do that!

  19. #19
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Unless you are a 18 year old college kid, why would you want to participate. I mean I am very open minded and I will do just about anything especially to or for the man I love, but that just grosses me out. I watched real sex stories on HBO and they show swinger activites, those people look so pathetic and dorky. I concentrate all my sexual attention on that special someone when we are together, how do you have room for someone else when you do that!
    If your ever in Sweden let me know. Ill make it worth your time.

  20. #20
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    If your ever in Sweden let me know. Ill make it worth your time.

  21. #21
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I've done a few things with some close friends of mine. Nothing with total strangers......just a nice size group of friends I know very well. To tell the truth I didn't get with anyone other than my wife on those occassions. Not that I couldn't I just enjoyed watching all that was going on. It was fun.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •