PiecinItUp is offline Member

my turn to vent about a girl

Ok, I need an opinion, this is gonna be a long one, so those of you who read and reply, thank you.

I've known of this girl, since like my soph year in high school (i am now a junior in college) I remember meeting her a couple times through another girl and she was/is absolutly gorgeous. I don't believe I was single when I met her the first time, or maybe I really sweated her friend I met her through, it was long ago, i don't remember. When I was single and wanted to pursue her she was in a relationship, and this relationship lasted 3 years, her junior year of highschool up till fall of her 1st year in college. Anyway, this summer rolled around, 1st summer since senior year I lived back at home in WI, I caught her online one night and we started talking, lots of talking, a few days later, her and some friends met me and my friends at a bar and we just hit it off big time, she came home with me that night, yada yada, (shes still to this day a virgin) but everything in between.

1st mistake...went out the night after, saw a guy im kinda friends with and I knew he went to school with this girl, so I, drunk, blabbed to him about my night b4 with her. Turns out, this guy was her ex of 3 years best friend, so that got to him and it back to her and **** hit the fan.

I apologized profusly and got her forgiveness. I wanted to date this girl but she wasn't ready for another relationship, but she always told me how amazing and perfect I was, blah blah. We would talk almost everyday, id go see her at her work occasionally and we would hang out with a bunch of friends. Her and I hooked up 3 or 4 times and each time we would get into the same argument, how shes not ready, blah blah, she wants this time for herself. The argument would always blow over and she would always say the same mushy crap like she really misses me or how amazing she feels when with me. Turns out I actually started falling in love with this girl.

2nd mistake...wearing my heart on my sleave. I told her about my recent emotions and things didn't really change but I feel it pushed her further away.

3rd mistake...her birthday came up and I got her a gift, nothing major, picture frame with her and I in it, fake rose (shes allergic to real ones) and a massage.

I gave her this b4 I went on a week trip to europe and b4 I left, some more of the mushy **** came out including..."I love you" but she said it then was like "I say that as a friend..." "But when I say it like that it doesn't feel right" "I don't know what I mean when I say it" "I love you in my life" I was just like whatever, went on my trip, thought about her the whole time. Came back to a new girl. She was leaving soon to go back to college, a hour away and she just didn't act like she used to anymore. To shorten and end this long story, the only speaking we've done is fights since shes been back, she basically hates me cause I felt I got hurt and told her this. Just wondering what you guys think of my situation, what should I do about it, basically any advice you can give me. I find myself wanting to still at least be friends with this girl and I don't know why, she constantly belittles me and tells me im pathetic, weak, ect.

help bros
    sorry again for the long post

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Just wondering what you guys think of my situation, what should I do about it, basically any advice you can give me. I find myself wanting to still at least be friends with this girl and I don't know why, she constantly belittles me and tells me im pathetic, weak, ect.
    You’re not going to like what I think,

1st, Stay away from her, don’t call her, don’t go out of your way to acknowledge her if you see her, don’t answer her calls or anything, ignore her completely. Don’t be rude, make up excuses why, you didn’t see her, you have been very busy, etc. Act as if nothing has happened, if she asks you why this change in your attitude, explain that you have moved on.

2nd There is a very good chance, that while you were away, she found someone else that she had rather be with, and just doesn’t have the guts to tell you.

3rd Never ever tell a woman that she hurt you. Be a man, don’t ever put yourself into a situation where a woman “belittles me and tells me im pathetic, weak, ect.”

Move on, hang out with your friends, go to every party you can find and forget her. If the two of you are meant to be together, it will happen. You’re chasing her or continuing to be her “pathetic, week” friend will never win her back only push her farther away.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up bro. You better back off real fast and pray that you haven't already done too much damage.

Become busy, too busy for her most of the time. Don't answer the phone everytime she calls, don't accept all of her invitations (because you already have plans), DO NOT tell her that you love her, miss her, need her, want her, etc. Don't even try to ber her friend. She will just string you ass along for a shoulder to cry on everytime so other jerk breaks her heart.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Leave that girl the hell alone!

She is playing you like a fiddle, sounds like she wants her cake and eat it too.

She likess you because you treat her good etc..but wants somebody that will treat her like ****, believe it! She will just use you as a sounding board (someone to cry too).

Leave her alone and move on, it will save you much pain and suffering in the long run.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    yep, have to agree...she's playin you.

Never let a chick rag on you, they're around to make you feel good about yourself.

Move on...

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, anyone who talks down to you, is a POS, ditch the **** and ignore her... thats what she deserves

Thanks everyone for your replys, I agree with all your post and understand why I should do this. It will be tough but at the same time easy because she doesn't call, doesn't care anymore, im pretty sure shes back with her ex of three years. Lesson learned and time to move on. Is this advice permanent tho, she may be transfering to my school and Im not sure how easy it will be to avoid her.

Who cares if you cannot avoid her, **** are you gonna hide your whole life?

Do your thing and have all kinds of girls around you when she is around, or always make sure you have one on your shoulder if she transfers to your school.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Who cares if you cannot avoid her, **** are you gonna hide your whole life?

Do your thing and have all kinds of girls around you when she is around, or always make sure you have one on your shoulder if she transfers to your school.

Precisely!

If you take my advice there is only one outcome:

It will burn her up and i farkin guarantee you she will be contacting you shortly after trying to get with you.

Dude, its all about the games. They (Guy' & Girls) love to play them....

This farkin sucks....she was such a cool ass chick, i don't understand what happened. Ah well, i'll find another good one. Thanks for all the advice guys and gals and as of now this girl....wait...what girl?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    This farkin sucks....she was such a cool ass chick, i don't understand what happened. Ah well, i'll find another good one. Thanks for all the advice guys and gals and as of now this girl....wait...what girl?
    Good attitude bro, but you need to understand what happened before you find another cool chick and do it again. Our moma's and the media raised us to believe that girls simply love helpless romantics...well they do to an extent, but what they really love is a MAN. Take control, be unpredictable, be "busy", don't ever be needy, and throw some of that sweet stuff in there once in a while. You can do it brutha, I know you can.

Thanks Co2, I believe I can to! I've always been mr. nice guy and always get screwed over by the chick, time to be an ashol e plus a nice guy!

Thread Information