Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Okay I owe everyone a big appology!

WEll guys, I do owe everyone a huge appology. Gosh where do I begin? Well for the last 6-9 months I have been trying to build a house. Well anyone knows building a house is not something I would recommend unless you have plenty of anti stress medication. Anyways, since that time price of material has gone up, so I had to back off the house building, therefore, I started looking to buy an already built house.
    Make a long story short, I finally made an offer on a house after shopping around for about 4 months. (*Now if I can just close on the sucker.)
    Besides the house hunting, work, women, and everything else that llife throws on me, it's been very hard to find time for myself, much less anything else.
    I sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry to those of you who I wasn't able to get back to in a timely fashion.
    If any of you know (as I am sure most of you do), buying a house is not an easy thing, and it has consumed all of my free time, to complete. Now we plan on closing in about a month from now, then my life will hopefully start to stablize, and I will have more time to spend on AR again.
    I hope most of you understand, and know what I have been thru. Let's just say the last 1.5 year has been really rough, but in a positive way. I know I have said this before, but I am back, and well until I close on this house, I will be around, slowly until I can get moved in, and settled. So I ask that those who have PMed me, just bare with me, I will get to you guys, and I appologize for the delay.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Good to see you around again.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    whats up bro...good to see ya back....i have wondered what happened to you...

Thanks brother Big Rush. Well besides tearing a tendon in my finger also in that amount of time, plus all the other BS that has been happenin in my life, it's a wonder I still have all miy hair. Good to see you are still around, and thanks for the warm welcome back.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    welcome back bro
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 10-03-2004 at 04:45 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    welcome back and stay strong

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I just moved into a house that I built over 13 months. It was the single most stressful event I ever went through, lots of clenched teeth and lost sleep. I feel your pain, bro. Look at it this way, it's the best investment you'll ever make and you won't have to go through it again until you choose to. Good
    luck.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You know I missed you
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my man!!!

where have you been all my life??!!long time no typoemy friend!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuk you!!!! You big fuken meatball Hey guess you never made that second trip to L.A. huh?

Ha thanks guys. Epecially Ron with his kind words! LOL! Ron my boy, were planning a trip over there in April, but never went thru. But there is still potential for making another trip, the company we are dealing with is in LA, so hopefully they will invite us back for a seminar, or training or something, or if you want to, you can pay for my plane ticket and a place to stay then I will be glad to make another trip over to LA.
    PartyboyNYC, my bro, good to hear from you amigo and to all the other "fellas" oh and Commando, my sweetness! Thanks for the welcome back.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Please don't be a stranger!!!! I'll give you your official welcome later. Come to Las Vegas and I'll take care of it then.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information