symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Why are Amps made and how are they made?

Always wondered this. Seems to me it'd be easier to just put juice in a vial than their own separate sealed glass containers. How are they made and why?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    because there fun to snap open compared to putting the needle through the rubber top....entertainment purposes

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

cb25 is offline Banned
    interesting read trls...

very intersting.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wonder what a lab in mexico looks like ?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    wonder what a lab in mexico looks like ?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that's state of the art.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    When I would try to bust these little sumbitches open I was trying to do it carefully to not explode the gear all over the room. I honestly found it took a good bit of effort to pop it open carefully with my wimpy white collar fingers. After saucing and snapping them open for however long it was I think my amp breaking muscles got stronger becuase it was a piece of cake after a while. That's how you know it's working. I had diesel fingers.

decadbal is offline Banned
    clean as a whistle

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i feel safer now....if i could only stop dropping the needle on the floor before i stick it in myself....

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Always wondered this. Seems to me it'd be easier to just put juice in a vial than their own separate sealed glass containers. How are they made and why?
    1.becuase they are cheap to make.
    2.they require less material per 1ml to manufacture then a vial with a rubber stopper.
    3.becuase they are made for pharmasutical companies and 1ml and 2ml snap top vials are better to sell in shops becuase they can charge more money per ml and also becuase most people only need a few ml of a certain product for medical purposes and there no point of making a 10ml vial when people only need 2ml of liquid.

its really only the underground bodybuilding scene and the vet companies that are mass producing 10ml+ vials to sell to bodybuilders.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i think thats Brovel headquarters

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    When I would try to bust these little sumbitches open I was trying to do it carefully to not explode the gear all over the room. I honestly found it took a good bit of effort to pop it open carefully with my wimpy white collar fingers. After saucing and snapping them open for however long it was I think my amp breaking muscles got stronger becuase it was a piece of cake after a while. That's how you know it's working. I had diesel fingers.
    Try using the cap of a Bic pen. Wrap the body in a folded paper towel like a Mexican barmaid wrapping a beer bottle for ya, and then stick the head in the pen cap. Now you have leverage and you are extremely unlikely to crush the amp. Snap that baby right off. Easy! You could also maybe improvise a holder for the body of the amp too, though I haven't given any thought as to what you would use. For me, just having something on the head to help me snap it off clean is enough.

If you are really 'noid about shattering the amp, take a little triangle file from Radio Shack and score a notch in the neck of the amp. This makes a weak place and concentrates the stress right there, and it breaks clean as you like.You can also get amp cutters though I have never used one. I think www.getpinz.com has them, not sure.

Thread Information