Zulu24 is offline New Member

Any pilots in here?

Ive got my private licence and currently working on the commercial license.Mostky flown cessna 172,dimond Star, Katanas.Last count of hours is 75 ( still new and working on it) .I plan on joining the US airforce in july 2005.
    Just wondering if anyone has any expirence being a pilot in the military?

Flying is one of the best thing to do,cant wait till im able to quit my steel job and fly for money,But at $160/hour canadian I guess you have to do the S**t jobs to do the things you like.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu24
    Ive got my private licence and currently working on the commercial license.Mostky flown cessna 172,dimond Star, Katanas.Last count of hours is 75 ( still new and working on it) .I plan on joining the US airforce in july 2005.
    Just wondering if anyone has any expirence being a pilot in the military?

Flying is one of the best thing to do,cant wait till im able to quit my steel job and fly for money,But at $160/hour canadian I guess you have to do the S**t jobs to do the things you like.

**** bro $160/hr?? oh wait after converting it to american currency, its only like $6.75/hr.

but for real thats a nice salary u got there. u hit 40hr weeks?

Zulu24 is offline New Member
    I get 40hrs/week garanteed,weekends are double time and holidays are triple.The moneys good but the job sucks,I push buttons for a living in a place thats loud ,not the best stuff floating in the air, and in general makes me want to loose it and grab a sledge hammer and have at that dumb machine I use.Its Union too (united Steel workers of America) which is good or bad depending on if your a lazy f**k like some of the other people I work with that cant get fired by the company.

Thread Information