Banned Again is offline Banned

AR faded to darkness?

What has happend to AR? Were gone for a year, and the board has gone downhill. Whatever happend to everyone under 18 being banned? I came here to the members pics section and see kids from ages 15-17 everywhere.... Wheres the helpful board we used to come to that everyone wanted to be a part of?

We remember when AR used to be helpful. It used to be a place where we came and got advice; and to offer advice to others; Now its turned into a place that no one cares for; a place that sells out to anyone and everyone...But it doesnt matter what we say, does it? After all, were just a couple of 17 year old kids.

AR used to be the greatest forum on the internet. The forum that others were modeled after....Now its just another board on the internet..Funny how things can change so fast, and not for the better......

who are you?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Its still a great board and the mods will ban people if they know that they're under 18. I must say though.... I was a bit surprised to see the link on the home page that says "Buy Steroids ".

just to add, sh!t does happen bro, its like a career, you got your ups and downs. i personally believe this board was at its peak before einstein and da bull did what they did. right now its fine however. the problem its having is that, your right, the 15-17 year olds arnt beeing regulated, and they happen to post immature questions as your saying. if you need help, theyre are plenty of places to find it here, if your looking to speak to someone specific like a mod, they always respond nicely. im in the lounge most of the time and i still find it interesting enough to check on it a few times a day and especially durring the night times.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    memories, like the corners of my mind... how gay.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    someone was just banned the other day who posted min the pic forum and said he was under 18. the mods will Ban them if it comes to they're attention. i still think its a great board, i hang out on a few others but this one is by far the largest.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a bitter former member that was banned to me!

OG

Bann him again, let him live up to his name!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Your post was so inspirational... I think i'm going to kill myself

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned Again
    What has happend to AR? Were gone for a year, and the board has gone downhill. Whatever happend to everyone under 18 being banned? I came here to the members pics section and see kids from ages 15-17 everywhere.... Wheres the helpful board we used to come to that everyone wanted to be a part of?
    Wow, you have really opened my eyes. Imagine how much value 15 yr olds could bring to the forum! I mean, what are we thinking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AR faded to darkness?-care_room.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Banned Again

We remember when AR used to be helpful. It used to be a place where we came and got advice; and to offer advice to others; Now its turned into a place that no one cares for; a place that sells out to anyone and everyone...But it doesnt matter what we say, does it? After all, were just a couple of 17 year old kids.

AR used to be the greatest forum on the internet. The forum that others were modeled after....Now its just another board on the internet..Funny how things can change so fast, and not for the better......
    sure didnt take em long to bann you huh buddy? someone must be doing they're job, see ya later

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i've been to other boards i've surfed around and checked everything out read for months w/o creating any usernames but there's a reason i started posting here..it is by far the best board i have come across every category has got its own experts and guru's who are more then willing to help a brotha out and i think this board has a minumum of juvenile deliquents compared to others

mass junkie is offline banned
    whats that they say? "opinions are like assholes and you're one of them" never could get that one right

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    whats that they say? "opinions are like assholes and you're one of them" never could get that one right

hahaha....no thats how it goes bro... Atleast for him it does!

OG

Thread Information