Thread: mole removal?

spike326 is offline Banned

mole removal?

I have so many moles spots on my body. They say the average person has 40 moles on their body, I have ~40 on one arm. It there a way to get rid of them?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure there is. Go see a dermatologist. They can remove them using a laser.

OG

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Dude if you got like 40 on one arm then getting all of them removed its gonna scar your skin like mad.

Are they really moles? Or just spots of dirt?

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Dude if you got like 40 on one arm then getting all of them removed its gonna scar your skin like mad.

Are they really moles? Or just spots of dirt?
    Yes they are moles. I hear it's due to a nervus disorder or something. I was reading that to remove a single mole costs 150-200. I'm in Canada, but that does seem quite excessive for a single mole.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    i doubt it costs that much at most places, esp if you get a bunch. even if you don't get 'em removed you definately need to see a derm so he can take off the ones that have malignant potential (esp big, and esp in places that get a lot of sun).

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    You said mole spots. Are they actual moles, or just just the flat mole spots (flat marks on skin)?

If they're actual moles, get them frozen off. The doc will freeze them and they basically shrivel and die, and after 3-4 days they fall off with little or no scarring. It's a pain versus getting them cut, but the savings is worth it. I had 5 done and it only cost me around $120. I'd schedule one appointment at a time, do around 5 a pop, and decide if it's working for you.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, do the freezing thing . . . I had one frozen off, the doc basically put some liquid nitrogen on the thing. Two applications as an office visit, and it was gone.
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    You said mole spots. Are they actual moles, or just just the flat mole spots (flat marks on skin)?

If they're actual moles, get them frozen off. The doc will freeze them and they basically shrivel and die, and after 3-4 days they fall off with little or no scarring. It's a pain versus getting them cut, but the savings is worth it. I had 5 done and it only cost me around $120. I'd schedule one appointment at a time, do around 5 a pop, and decide if it's working for you.
    99% percent of them are flat mole spots. The ones I want to get off my face, around 6 of them, are flat mole spots. Do flat mole spots cost more than the ones that protrude?

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Ya, do the freezing thing . . . I had one frozen off, the doc basically put some liquid nitrogen on the thing. Two applications as an office visit, and it was gone.
    -Tock
    ya my brother got that done. I have one on the back of my neck I wouldn't mind getting frozen off.

Thread Information