Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520

    guys wats wrong with male strippers

    hey guys my buddy got chosen to dance for a very well know group of male strippers.
    he started practicing for about two weeks went on stage done his thing.
    an he was very good so he say. an he got some good cash.

    but now he does not want to do it cos every one is saying its dirty,common.an only guy men do it.an i met the guys in the group an not one of them r guy.

    why r people so narrow minded. i told him dont stop cos of people
    r saying fuk them. if you enjoy it an you get payed for having fun do it.

    but every guy i spoke to at work.they all think it is guy.
    wats up.
    i dont think there is any thing wrong with it.if you got the bod an looks y not do it.

    i personally think that they r just to dam jealous of strippers cos they
    have all the chicks staring at there bods.

    wat can i say to make him feel beta

  2. #2
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    hey guys my buddy got chosen to dance for a very well know group of male strippers.
    he started practicing for about two weeks went on stage done his thing.
    an he was very good so he say. an he got some good cash.

    but now he does not want to do it cos every one is saying its dirty,common.an only guy men do it.an i met the guys in the group an not one of them r guy.

    why r people so narrow minded. i told him dont stop cos of people
    r saying fuk them. if you enjoy it an you get payed for having fun do it.

    but every guy i spoke to at work.they all think it is guy.
    wats up.
    i dont think there is any thing wrong with it.if you got the bod an looks y not do it.

    i personally think that they r just to dam jealous of strippers cos they
    have all the chicks staring at there bods.

    wat can i say to make him feel beta
    Tell him to quit being a Gay @ss stripper! Just Joking,

    He doesn’t need to worry about what others say.

    If someone questioned me on it, I would explain to them that their mother or their significant other didn’t think that I was being gay when I rubbed my nasty bits against their face. That should end the conversation rather quickly.

  3. #3
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    yea i will tell him that thx. some people r just so narrow minded pisses me off

  4. #4
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    any womens opinoins on this topic

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I've stripped before, got paid a grip of cash, and could give a rat's (__!__) what anyone else thinks about it.

    Anything negative that is said is out of pure jealousy of either

    1) the body you have that you get to show off stripping with

    2) the cash you make from having the body you do

    It's all about what you can do, and what someone else can't do.

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    TexasFitnessGirl's Avatar
    TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've stripped before, got paid a grip of cash, and could give a rat's (__!__) what anyone else thinks about it.

    Anything negative that is said is out of pure jealousy of either

    1) the body you have that you get to show off stripping with

    2) the cash you make from having the body you do

    It's all about what you can do, and what someone else can't do.

    ~SC~
    This is true, You can't have that stripper body forever, enjoy that someone wants to pay to see it!

  7. #7
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    thnks i will prints this.....an let him read it..

  8. #8
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    Agreed. How many of us wouldn't love to get paid to dance on a stage with a bunch of women willing to pay you money just to look lustfully at you. I mean ****!! How often does the regular joe walk down the street and have that many women want him at the same time. I think it would be quit a rush! And I say if you got the bod and people are willing to PAY YOU TO SHOW IT do it!! Anybody that says otherwise is just jealous!!

  9. #9
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Yeah, you got the "bod" but do you have the Package?

    This is the question.....

  10. #10
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796
    Just curious here..

    As we all know woman strippers will BANG YOU! I don't care what anyone says, that is HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY!! Every single stripper will put out, if the right amount of money is in their face..

    Anyway Do guys do this too? Is there a champain SP? room at male clubs?

    lol

  11. #11
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i wanna be a stripper bud sadly im to shy..haha

  12. #12
    R.Gotti's Avatar
    R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wanna be a stripper bud sadly im to shy..haha

    Yes you can,you can be MASS and OG stripper theyll take you.

  13. #13
    mushroomstampr's Avatar
    mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    the island.you knowwhich1
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Just curious here..

    As we all know woman strippers will BANG YOU! I don't care what anyone says, that is HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY!! Every single stripper will put out, if the right amount of money is in their face..

    Anyway Do guys do this too? Is there a champain SP? room at male clubs?

    lol
    I dunno bout male strip clubs, but i know bout some girls who threw an 18th b-day party for their friend and got a male stripper. I wasn't there but these are all hot girls and the birthday girl ****ed the stripper and i heard he got a good tip for it too.

  14. #14
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    im fairly confused, i cant tell when he meens to use gay and guy lol

  15. #15
    R.Gotti's Avatar
    R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    189
    GAy is homo Likes boys
    GUY Is straigh likes women

  16. #16
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    to much lingo for this crap, either fruitypebble or capn crunch..

  17. #17
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    to much lingo for this crap, either fruitypebble or capn crunch..
    good one bro lol

  18. #18
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    thnks i will prints this.....an let him read it..
    Your friend doesn't happen to be from PA is he? I ask because a girl I know was asking me about this and it sounds like the exact same senerio.

  19. #19
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    were is pa.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •