Thread: uk bros

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

uk bros

hey guys,

umm well ive moved finally, and sadly unable to find a 'decent' gym , the uni gym has literally sod all free weights, tiny dbs etc, which is kinda sad, leaving me with nowhere to train.

I start my PCT from my last cycle this coming friday, and had planned on picking up some more stuff (tren /prop/var/gh) but with nowhere to go, it sems pointless, im kinda stuck with what to do, im here now at uni, with no internet so i cant use the boards, no gym to go to, and noone with the same interest i share with you guys, its kinda hard to keep up the eating, ive only been here a bit but im feeling like maybe i should leave and just get a job and continue with my training etc?

Anyway, i dont suppose any of you guys in the UK are in the Portsmouth area, either living or studying at uni as i am, and well know of any decent gym

cheers guys

map

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Sorry bro. Don't even know of any good gyms in that area. fitness firsts are usually usable, theres always one somewhere reasonably local.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i seriously dunno wtf to do, i feel ****ing stuck, i dont wish to stop/give up, and i do care more about this than this ****ty course, but i dont *really* want to quit, but yet i have noone with the same interests you know? Not only that i cant explain to people, noone EVER understands, so i have to go out, waste money and make friends......

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    mate im exactly the same, i have only me like 4 people who know a bodybuilder apart from arnie. I train alone. If you really wanna keep training then youll find a gym. Grab a thompsons local or a yellow pages and thumb through it for local gyms. There must be at least one.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just lift baby..

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Im a member of fitness first, they have specials rates for students, around £15 a month, the one i go to has great facilities, wide selection of free weights and cardio equiptment.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes i go to fitness first very good there must be one of them near you cause there about 6 of them 30 miles radius to were i live and i live in n. ireland yous have so much more stuff in england.

Thread Information