biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

Whos Your DADDY??

Yea how do ya like that sox fans??? Gonna romp Pedro tonight!!!! Shilling did a real good job of shutting yankee stadium up!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Yea how do ya like that sox fans??? Gonna romp Pedro tonight!!!! Shilling did a real good job of shutting yankee stadium up!
    about time we started this thread!!

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    It was nice to see Curt on the ropes only last 3 innings, what a joke
    Too bad we didn't no hit them

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    It was nice to see Curt on the ropes only last 3 innings, what a joke
    Too bad we didn't no hit them
    **no one get all fired up over any of my comments in this thread...it's all in good fun**

I'm going to address the entirety of this thread's nonsense one nugget at a time. I'll begin here, as it seems appropriate enough. First off, this "we" **** in sports should only, if ever, be used to reference college athletics when one is actually enrolled at the school - that is the only real connection a fan can establish with a team that warrants the use of the pronoun 'we', unless, of course, he or she works within the organization, which I suspect is highly unlikely in this, or almost any other instance. For example, two years ago, I could say, "We really kicked the hell out of Harvard today", whereas today I can not. I have yet to hear a sox fan (though I'm sure there are some) that has said, 'we're gonna take it all this year". No, it's "the sox are gonna take it all this year". We understand that the team is something we love and often live and die by, but we also know we are not a part of it. Something Yankees fans can not seem to distinguish.

I understand how desperately you want to believe what underwear you have on, how you've arranged the living room furniture, and whether or not you allow your obnoxious north-jersey girlfriend to watch the game with you has an outcome on the game. It does not.

So, for future reference:
    Proper Usage - Too bad the yanks didn't no hit them.
    Incorrect Usage - Too bad we didn't no hit them.
    Though, you have my respect in that you were able to use the proper 'too' article, something which puts you ahead of most yankees fans.

Pedro will indeed get romped if Jeiter and Rodreegez have good games. Also, if Sheffhealed plays well he will be in trouble. I certainly tip my hat to Joe Torey for how he's managing this pitching staff. And I simply can't say enough about Matsooie.

You see, your bashes will carry more credibility if you take the time to spell Schilling correctly.

Also, regarding the thread's title, "Who's" would be the proper structuring of the contraction "who is". I feel fortunate that it didn't read "Whose You're Daddy".

a resounding thank you to the english major but you used "we" in your second post. So go paaakkk your caaaaaaaa. and watch the Yanks dominate!

a resounding thank you to the english major but you used "we" in your second post. So go paaakkk your caaaaaaaa. and watch the Yanks dominate!
    I'm retarded, I can't find it.

EDIT: this is an edit and should show up on the bottom of the post in small grey letters letting everyone know I did that. There is no such demarcation in my original post.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 10-13-2004 at 01:58 PM.

hahah you edited it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    **no one get all fired up over any of my comments in this thread...it's all in good fun**

I'm going to address the entirety of this thread's nonsense one nugget at a time. I'll begin here, as it seems appropriate enough. First off, this "we" **** in sports should only, if ever, be used to reference college athletics when one is actually enrolled at the school - that is the only real connection a fan can establish with a team that warrants the use of the pronoun 'we', unless, of course, he or she works within the organization, which I suspect is highly unlikely in this, or almost any other instance. For example, two years ago, I could say, "We really kicked the hell out of Harvard today", whereas today I can not. I have yet to hear a sox fan (though I'm sure there are some) that has said, 'we're gonna take it all this year". No, it's "the sox are gonna take it all this year". We understand that the team is something we love and often live and die by, but we also know we are not a part of it. Something Yankees fans can not seem to distinguish.

I understand how desperately you want to believe what underwear you have on, how you've arranged the living room furniture, and whether or not you allow your obnoxious north-jersey girlfriend to watch the game with you has an outcome on the game. It does not.

So, for future reference:
    Proper Usage - Too bad the yanks didn't no hit them.
    Incorrect Usage - Too bad we didn't no hit them.
    Though, you have my respect in that you were able to use the proper 'too' article, something which puts you ahead of most yankees fans.

Nice rant even though incorrect. I do consider the Yanks MY team. I'll explain why. Since I am a Yanks season ticket holder I can say that I have contributed to the franchise. Since I contribute to the franchise I can use the terms we, us, etc. Without US fans their would be no THEM. So indeed WE will kick YOUR azz as always. Maybe it is your thinking along with the rest of the Redsux mgmnt that will always keep you guys a second tier team. Anyway, good luck in the series, you'll need it <-- Tell Manny to get a haircut and maybe he can make a play

hahah you edited it!
    Wouldn't there be an "edited by BigGreen at (insert time) if I did? Though legions cooler than the mods here, I still don't have the power to edit my posts without the tell-tale sign of an edit at the bottom. I'll go edit my "i guess I'm retarded" post to demonstrate.

Also, if Sheffhealed plays well we will be in trouble.

see there it is lol haha guess i miss read it.

Nice rant even though incorrect. I do consider the Yanks MY team. I'll explain why. Since I am a Yanks season ticket holder I can say that I have contributed to the franchise. Since I contribute to the franchise I can use the terms we, us, etc. Without US fans their would be no THEM. So indeed WE will kick YOUR azz as always. Maybe it is your thinking along with the rest of the Redsux mgmnt that will always keep you guys a second tier team. Anyway, good luck in the series, you'll need it <-- Tell Manny to get a haircut and maybe he can make a play
    You made the shank list. I hope you're happy. This is not a good list to be a part of, in case you were unsure of this. Though I know new yorkers are intimately familiar with knives and stabbing instruments since you can scarcely walk down the street without seeing someone get mugged or simply stabbed for no reason with these instruments. However, just to clarify, shank means stab, so my 'shank list' is, in effect, my 'stab list'. It's metaphorical of course....

haha NY is the safest big city brah..... detroit or DC would have fir that bill

see there it is lol haha guess i miss read it.
    Good lord, at least hide it a few posts down....anyone can scroll up and see that the original was "he" not "we"...referring to Pedro. You made the shank list too....ask juggy about it; once you're on the list it's only a matter of time.

lol i said i guess i misread it..... whos at the top of that list the cable guy for cutting off the spice channel?

haha NY is the dirtiest most festering big city brah..... detroit or DC are safer even. Plus, did i mention I dislike all minorities and women? Cuz I do. That's right, ME, biglouie250. Make no mistake about it.
    Well, at least you can admit the whole NY thing, but isn't the rest of it going a bit far.

You made the shank list. I hope you're happy. This is not a good list to be a part of, in case you were unsure of this. Though I know new yorkers are intimately familiar with knives and stabbing instruments since you can scarcely walk down the street without seeing someone get mugged or simply stabbed for no reason with these instruments. However, just to clarify, shank means stab, so my 'shank list' is, in effect, my 'stab list'. It's metaphorical of course....

hehehe, all in good fun. I watch OZ so I know what a shank is however not sure how it applies here. Anyway enjoy the game

lol i said i guess i misread it..... whos at the top of that list the cable guy for cutting off the spice channel?
    Juggy...for being a bastard. Then a smattering of mods here who have crossed me, and then a few people from my old high school.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Though I know new yorkers are intimately familiar with knives and stabbing instruments since you can scarcely walk down the street without seeing someone get mugged or simply stabbed for no reason with these instruments. ....
    thats a little harsh............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    thats a little harsh............
    The truth usually is. Did you know that, according to the statistics I have, New York City led the United States in suicides per capita? Also, you are statistically more likely to die in Times Square at noon then you are 30 miles out to sea without a life preserver. Also, when polled, 64% of new york city residents admit that the air in the city smells like old diapers. Further, 98% of that group believe that the diaper smell is an apt punishment from god upon new york. Interesting....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Juggy...for being a bastard. Then a smattering of mods here who have crossed me, and then a few people from my old high school.
    That's me! For once in my life I've made it all the way to the top of a list. Well all I can say is SHANK away school boy.....stabbing me will only piss me off. So.....which shanking instrument will you be using? Ice pick, ground down toothbrush or a piece of wood you sharpened on the street? Hope you plan on dancing around and making a good show of it.......if there's anything I hate more it's a half assed shanking.

Is this thread about baseball? Sweet Lord....people still watch this? No kidding, last time I went to a baseball game I fell asleep. Sure it could have been the dozen or so giant beers that did this too me but I really feel it was the games fault.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    The truth usually is. Did you know that, according to the statistics I have, New York City led the United States in suicides per capita? Also, you are statistically more likely to die in Times Square at noon then you are 30 miles out to sea without a life preserver. Also, when polled, 64% of new york city residents admit that the air in the city smells like old diapers. Further, 98% of that group believe that the diaper smell is an apt punishment from god upon new york. Interesting....

huh?.......a punishment from god upon New York?......you have any links?...........and i know off the top of my head, that Alaska has the highest suicide rate in the U.S...........New York actaully has one of the lowest.............but whatever, wasn't this thread about Baseball??
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I have something to add:

Q: What do Yankees fans use for birthcontrol?

A: Their personalities.

Oh yea, and
    GO SOX!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    huh?.......a punishment from god upon New York?......you have any links?...........and i know off the top of my head, that Alaska has the highest suicide rate in the U.S...........New York actaully has one of the lowest.............but whatever, wasn't this thread about Baseball??
    Here's the two links from which I got all of that info:

www.IHaveARetardedSenseofHumor.com

www.NeverTakeMeSeriously.org

I know i haven't been too active for a while, but is my unique brand of humor now going unrecognized? My hurricane parody thread got more serious responses than I would have ever imagined.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The sox will win, becuase the yankees are going to make 3 errors tonight. Mark my words.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    The sox will win, becuase the yankees are going to make 3 errors tonight. Mark my words.

ANYONE GOT A BROOM???

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    u better hope the yanks make alot of errors, other wise you wont score cuz the soxs arent hitting Sh*t..

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    the cardinals are your daddy!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Here's the two links from which I got all of that info:

www.IHaveARetardedSenseofHumor.com

www.NeverTakeMeSeriously.org

I know i haven't been too active for a while, but is my unique brand of humor now going unrecognized? My hurricane parody thread got more serious responses than I would have ever imagined.
    Not at all bro.....it's.............it's just....you're not that funny. I'm sorry I had to say that but..........it's true. I hope you can forgive me for being so blunt. Bwahahahahahaha.

Apperantly BigGreen, New York and Baseball are two things you just can't make fun of around here. What is this world coming too? And it could be no further than from the truth. Two words....Yogi Beara (SP)....I rest my case.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nicely said!!!!!

I cant believe these guys are still running there mouths.... THANK GOD THERE IS NO AUDIO ON THIS... I WOULD KILL MYSELF LISTIENING TO THOSE ACCENTS

Ohhh and the birth control joke was pretty funny actually

Thread Information