houseofpain is offline Banned

Ricky Williams wants to return!

fukkin basketcase, i knew he would come back after they made him repay over 8 mill.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1895704

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Yea I heard he was getting in some serious money troubles according to some of the morning talk shows... back to smoking swag for ricky

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea the nest egg left him so back to the grind i bet..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck Ricky Marley.

~SC~

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Rickey Marley, LMAO. i knew from the minute i heard of his retirement that he would be back. he cant live his lifestyle with the funds he has. you or i could retire on whats in his bank account, but those fockers get use to that extravigant lifestyle and cant stop going overboard.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I knew he'd come back but I didnt think it would be so soon. He's just going to play a couple seasons until he has enough money to retire again.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Im a Dolfan adn I say trade the fukker. You don't want that type of bad vibe on the team and I'm sure there are hostile feelings among the players. i don't care how good he is he better come back on all fours and be a good boy and play ball or GTFO! Sorry i used to like him but, talk about letting down a team after taking a chance on him.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    what a bad example set for a Texas Grad...makes me sick....but....i like smoking the ganj occaisionally too....so I guess im a hipacrit...i hope he gets traded to....actually, i don't really care about the NFL...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't think they should ever let him back with the image/message he has sent to the youth of America who used to look up to this dope fiend.

I mean, to give up A DREAM and MILLIONS to smoke weed? WTF????? U can do that sh*t off-season, and/or pay someone to take drug tests for you. Please, the NFL is full of druggies (roids/coke/etc.) but yet there are supsensions like ONCE in a blue f*ckin' moon.

Don't believe the hype...................

~SC~

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    Im a Dolfan adn I say trade the fukker. You don't want that type of bad vibe on the team and I'm sure there are hostile feelings among the players. i don't care how good he is he better come back on all fours and be a good boy and play ball or GTFO! Sorry i used to like him but, talk about letting down a team after taking a chance on him.

I don't think the Dolphins are in the position to be trading their best player (0-4, HA! Go Steelers).

Plus, he'll have to serve his suspension for the rest of the year because of his third positive drug test, so at the very least this year is a wash for him and the Fish.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't think they should ever let him back with the image/message he has sent to the youth of America who used to look up to this dope fiend.

I mean, to give up A DREAM and MILLIONS to smoke weed? WTF????? U can do that sh*t off-season, and/or pay someone to take drug tests for you. Please, the NFL is full of druggies (roids/coke/etc.) but yet there are supsensions like ONCE in a blue f*ckin' moon.

Don't believe the hype...................

~SC~

"I am not a role model. Parents should be role models..."

Thread Information