OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Finger toothbrushes???

Like a month ago, I saw some new invention where its some sorta pad you slide over your finger and u use it to brush your teeth. I thought this was dumb as fck at first, but then I thought about it, and figured it would be better than nothing when im at school all day and I dont want others to smell my tuna w/ franks buffalo wing sauce on my breath.

Anyways, I went to the grocery store and couldnt find any.... anyone know where I can get some?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Try walgreens.

What's the matter with gum ?

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, chew some big red, it clears away bacteria that causes bad breath too. I once bought a box of those protein bars with the alcohol sugars that make your breath smell like a corpse's fart. I started carrying around a flask of mouthwash after that.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    "corpse's fart" LOL

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have used them in the past, they work!

Try Wal-Mart as that is where i got mine. Mine stuck to the tip of your finger.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its amazing how lazy ppl in advertising are wantin us to be..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why not just carry a regular toothbrush, or one of those foldy travel ones, and a travel-size tube of toothpaste? I never jump on those overmarketed you-gotta-have-this gadgets. America is making rich the hucksters and hustlers who re-invent the wheel and cram their new and improved octagonal version down our throats complete with studies to prove that the old fashioned ones are inferior. I say stick with the tried and true basics. The only nod toward gadgetry that I use (besides my 4 year old laptop) are Quick-Lee collars for my oly DB handles. (LOVE THEM!) I would never buy disposable "finger toothbrushes" when I have 3 or 4 real ones with proper handles hanging over the sink that are good for a year's use. Just my 40 Yen.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Its not for everyday use, its for those long days at school or work. Id rather carry something like that if it works, in my pockets then carry a toothbrush and toothpaste everywhere a go and spend 5 min. sitting in a public bathroom brushing my teeth hardcore.

Thread Information