chevelle's new song

any1 heard chevelle's new song, vitamin R? it sounds pretty good it got me a little hyped last night in the gym on the way there.they seem to be getting a better sound to them.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i kinda dont like it, it will gro on me tho, they always do

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i only liked 2 songs from there last cd, maybe it will be better this time around.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    I like the song myself...... but as usual they sound an awful lot like Tool....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    love it, makes me wanna punch something or somone

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    d/l it as i type...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    d/l it as i type...

OG
    me too, now im listening to it, i love it, it makes me wanna ****ing kill someone

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    me too, now im listening to it, i love it, it makes me wanna ****ing kill someone

Ohhya it kicks ass!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    love it, makes me wanna punch something or somone
    thats why i love it also

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    I like it while alone, but it's really whiney sh1t. I like old school rock because it's not so god**** whiney. It makes me depressed just listening to it. It's like "wahh, people called me a freak in highschool" "wahh, I got picked on"

yet again i only liked two tracks, vitamin R and the first track. bands now a days are dissapointing.

****, i thought this time around it would get a little better, guess not

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmize9
    I like the song myself...... but as usual they sound an awful lot like Tool....
    pffff i dont think chevelle sounds like tool at all... Tool has so much more to offer intellectually and musically

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

Yeah.. no ****

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    pffff i dont think chevelle sounds like tool at all... Tool has so much more to offer intellectually and musically
    I totally agree.... but listen to some of the songs... the singer often tries to bite Maynards sound...... and I even heard another song off the new Chevelle album in the gym the the other morning, and I swear to god they straight out copied a Tool riff, and used it as the backdrop for the whole song...

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    I like it while alone, but it's really whiney sh1t. I like old school rock because it's not so god**** whiney. It makes me depressed just listening to it. It's like "wahh, people called me a freak in highschool" "wahh, I got picked on"
    yes, just go read linkin parks lyrics, its all the same garbage over and over. i like the sound and everything, but all the guy complains about is his girlfriend or mom or wife. many of these bands should just be instrumental, all the music of today sounds the same to me. the only cd ive liked in the past two years from the mainstream section is the Fuel - Natural Selection CD.

Everyone's opinion on music is different..I had a buddy that came down to my place and actually put in "love hurts" while he lifted and got all pissed off.

I do agree that music today doesn't seem to spark me up too much. I guess the generation of spoiled b*tches with punk music has a good hold on the industry. I've even noticed some HEAVY bands producing slow,weak music. Then again thats what everyone is wanting to hear nowadays...

I'd like to see the members of pantera train some of these gay bands on what metal is supposed to sound like..We dont care about your childhood..nor your gf..just shut the **** up and scream bitch....

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Everyone's opinion on music is different..I had a buddy that came down to my place and actually put in "love hurts" while he lifted and got all pissed off.

I do agree that music today doesn't seem to spark me up too much. I guess the generation of spoiled b*tches with punk music has a good hold on the industry. I've even noticed some HEAVY bands producing slow,weak music. Then again thats what everyone is wanting to hear nowadays...

I'd like to see the members of pantera train some of these gay bands on what metal is supposed to sound like..We dont care about your childhood..nor your gf..just shut the **** up and scream bitch....
    AGREED, ill take Korn in the gym any day, and thats coming from a thug ass kid that usually has some type of rap in his car CD changer

Thread Information