Thread: Why do people?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Why do people?

I sometimes tend to look at member pictures especially the 1st time juicers pictures , looking at the before and after pictures and its like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people going on AS at weight around 140-160 , and i dont wanna hear the bs i am a hardgainer, even if you are a hardgainer your before pictures dont show much of tone-ness or physique really. So wtf is everyone thinking when your 140-160 and juicing.................

if your doing for the bitchs or someone else than ****in STOP~!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think an ideal weight for juice is anywhere of 170 and up not including water weight ,so if your holding water and your really 160ish than ****ing EAT , also atleast 2yrs of lifting neccessary

im sorry for the post but it gets me mad cause even at my college i seen college kids barely lifting asking about juice , "YAH IF I HAD JUICE IL EAT RIGHT AND BLAH BLAH"

STFUI!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    ok well i am 110 and i am a hard gain so don't make fun of me i am going to start a cycle

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I weigh 150lbs soaking wet, and you just wait mister...when i start my cycle and gain 40lbs of muscle i will come and curb stomp your face.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i would prolly weigh 280 soakin wet, is it ok if i take some aas?lol

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    I sometimes tend to look at member pictures especially the 1st time juicers pictures , looking at the before and after pictures and its like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people going on AS at weight around 140-160 , and i dont wanna hear the bs i am a hardgainer, even if you are a hardgainer your before pictures dont show much of tone-ness or physique really. So wtf is everyone thinking when your 140-160 and juicing.................

if your doing for the bitchs or someone else than ****in STOP~!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think an ideal weight for juice is anywhere of 170 and up not including water weight ,so if your holding water and your really 160ish than ****ing EAT , also atleast 2yrs of lifting neccessary

im sorry for the post but it gets me mad cause even at my college i seen college kids barely lifting asking about juice , "YAH IF I HAD JUICE IL EAT RIGHT AND BLAH BLAH"

STFUI!!!!!!!!!!!
    FingS pisses me off too. have some ****ing dedication and discipline. they irk me

i love it when you go to your gym, and you see some kid who was like 5'10-150 3 months ago, come back at 5-10 190 with the help of gear. saddens me to death. im glad i made it this far naturally to tell you the truth. and the reason i dont really care, is that a year from now, i definitly know theyre not gonna be persistant with diet and training if they were taking gear at that bodyweight and status in the first place, and then they will fall back to theyre natural bodyweight of 150 and wonder why.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Since the majority of people don't know how to train and eat right, they try to take the easy way out instead of putting in the time learning and working hard.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    my freind right now is asking me about m1t,never hit the gym ,constantly asking about it ,im like dude u cant expect to drink soda and eat junk food when lifting while on or off

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    my freind right now is asking me about m1t,never hit the gym ,constantly asking about it ,im like dude u cant expect to drink soda and eat junk food when lifting while on or off

tell him ONCE, if he doesnt take your advice youve done all you can do to help him. just let him do trial and error with himself.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    tell him ONCE, if he doesnt take your advice youve done all you can do to help him. just let him do trial and error with himself.
    nah thats his friend bro, gotta look out for friends. anyone else, sell them what they want.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer is simple. It is extremely hard to gain large amounts of weight quickly while keeping bodyfat the same (or lowering it). Enter steroids .

Sure, you can gain 50 lbs in a year natrually...but how much of it is going to be fat? And whats the alternative? Putting on small amounts of quality muscle over the course of many years...something a lot of people don't have the patients for.

Most people are looking for an easy way out as you say...whether it be quick muscle, a quick buck, or a quick lay. Nothing wrong with that IMO, given the opportunity for a quicky easy buck (winning the lottery), I'd prolly take that over working my ass for years (starting a company from scratch).

When asked about roids, I love to tell people all about them. I even do it in a challenging way...as if to say, "Here's all the info you need, now lets see if you can actually put it to use."

About juicing at 150 lbs, thats your opinion. I went naturally from 135 lbs to 162 lbs in about 8-9 months. While the strength gains were nice and I filled out my clothes better, I hated the way I looked without my shirt on. I dieted back down to 154 lbs before starting my first cycle which took me 175 lbs. I loved the way I looked then...=) I weighed much more than I ever did naturally AND I had lower body fat.

Everyone's goals and desires are different.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    The answer is simple. It is extremely hard to gain large amounts of weight quickly while keeping bodyfat the same (or lowering it). Enter steroids .

Sure, you can gain 50 lbs in a year natrually...but how much of it is going to be fat? And whats the alternative? Putting on small amounts of quality muscle over the course of many years...something a lot of people don't have the patients for.

Most people are looking for an easy way out as you say...whether it be quick muscle, a quick buck, or a quick lay. Nothing wrong with that IMO, given the opportunity for a quicky easy buck (winning the lottery), I'd prolly take that over working my ass for years (starting a company from scratch).
    I think this is an excellent and concise summary of the reasons a majority of people on here juice.

It also happens to be one of the major reasons why I decided to hold off for awhile. I know I'll be a better competitive bodybuilder if I take the time to get to know my body naturally. I think this takes many years of research into the traning, nutrition and recovery methods that work the best for yourself.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm there too. I used to bench 280 1RM and was about to go on a cycle and then I got hurt. I'm up to 245 for three. Incline was banned from my routine for a while. I'm now up to 3x9@135. I used to do 4 sets of 8-12 @155. I think as soon as I can do that, I'm going on cycle. Hopefully, 12 weeks after the cycle I can still be stronger than I was pre-injury, plus look better. This year will be my third serious year training.

Thread Information