mustang331 is offline Member

Stress,Injury=CRAP!!!

So I was going strong for a good few months, finally getting back into the gym again after a year of hell. With the death of my cousin in my house, and the loss of my first TRUE love. I hit the gym hard.. Only to fall back into another trap

I had to quit my job yesterday, and starting another job, a job that will add more stress, being only 100% commission. Ontop of all that I hurt my back and took a week off. Sure enough the day I get back into the gym I pinch a nerve BAD in my neck.. And now I am out this week aswell. And eating bad to boot...

I am gonna relax the rest of the week and start my whole life again fresh this Mon. New job and get my as$ back into the gym.

Wish me luck guys LOL

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    thats what i am doing right now, its hard as hell, but we will be alright. Good luck!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you eat clean, your mood will improve and you'll speed recovery.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro. Im going thru an injury period too, back this month after a year! You should see the before after pics! bah! Good luck with your new job. Any reason why you choose a 100% all commission job?? If you can do it, awsome! Keep lifting!

max

Thread Information