Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Unhappy I'm fukkin' DEAD!

Ok i gotta calm to fukk down and explain myself.....k.....right let me begin.
    I was a nerd in my teenage years and never hooked up with any of the girls at my school, community etc. I lost my virginity to my first GF at the age of 20 so i was a very late bloomer.....back then i had nothing no game, sweet talk nothing. Now 3 years later well things have changed, ALOT, i stand at 5'11, 225 lbs with ok B.F % i'm not ripped but i look good.. all the girls i have meet think i'm good-looking, i even meet some rude bitchs who would'nt piss on me if a was on fire in school but saw me in a vest in town a few days ago and had the nerve to come up in my face asking if i remember them.......sorry i am rambling here......anyway the response from the females has been overwhelming to say the least....now to why i'm so upset my current GF ( my 2nd) and i got together after being friends for sometime....we had some trouble in the first year of our relationship but we come out stronger than ever and we are 100% commited to each other, like all couples we have our problems but for the most part we're cool, now i don't belive in cheating and never cheated on my GF.......till now......man i'm such a fukking ASSHOLE! To make things worse it's my training partner's sister! how can he remain my friend when he finds out i'm banging his lil sister?! well she and i were chilling for some time and she LOVES my company i can be i very funny mofo, i like her as a person and as good friend she is 1 of very few people that confide in and she listens to me, i can tell she cares for me. Well we were kicking it at my training partner house on tuesday and she was going on about her BF and how he boring, ( unlike me) getting fat, ( unlike me) does not listen to her, ( unlike me) and hates to go out ( i took her out for lunch the week before) before you know it we kissed.....that should have been that but noooooo! i go up at her crib again the next day ( i must admit she's really hot and i was attracted) and we ended up fukking, this was the best sex i think i will ever have, she was aggressive, down for anything, gave me the "i'll gonna kill you with this pussy look" it was great. she even blew up my man ego by telling me that it was the best sex she ever had.....after it sank in what i had done i felt like sh!t. moving forward, i had sex with her again! (today 1 st of oct) i don't know what's the hell wrong with me i mean the sex is really really good but it's not worth it, i realised this today talking with my GF at her house, she said i'm acting "wrong". God knows i don't want to lose this girl she was with me when i was nothing plus my boy is gonna be pissed if or when he finds out i hit-up his sister, his sister is gonna feel played ( i told her i was single) and my GF? she'll die if the sh!t hits the fan.....i foolishly got full of myself, thought i could play around and now look at me, this just not worth it.........please any advice?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    **** bro thats quite a pickle. well the sis is gonna hate you for lying to her and saying you were single. if she cheated on her b/f with you what makes you think she wouldnt do the same thing on you? if your gf finds out she should wash her hands with you, if she does not your a lucky man. oh and your boy is prolly gonna be pissed. all over a lil pussy you could have gotten from your g/f with none of the drama. worth it now?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're fvcked unless she doesn't tell any one. Other than that, stop hitting it and tell her not to let you hit it anymore and not to tell any one. You can get away with an affair as long as it doesn't happen to many times and no one ever lets the secret out.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    we are 100% commited to each other,

and we ended up fukking, this was the best sex

please any advice?

IS this thread a joke!!???

Dude who are you lying to? You said your 100% commited to her, then a few lines down your bangin some other girl.. Good luck living with it. I hope the guilt eats you up inside.. Sorry to be so blunt, but **** dude!

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    **** bro thats quite a pickle. well the sis is gonna hate you for lying to her and saying you were single. if she cheated on her b/f with you what makes you think she wouldnt do the same thing on you? if your gf finds out she should wash her hands with you, if she does not your a lucky man. oh and your boy is prolly gonna be pissed. all over a lil pussy you could have gotten from your g/f with none of the drama. worth it now?
    Hell no it was not worth it! God i don't know what to do, i got full of myself and proud thinking i could pull off sh!t like this......it takes a cold hearted person to do sh!t like this and don't care......i see now that i'm not built like that, man i'm sooooo sorry for what i've done. i know that my GF and i could work things out but i want to spare her the pain of finding out i did something like this, she trusts me......man i'm such i fool.......i let the lust and attn of other women cloud my judgement thinking maybe it would be "cool" to run around.......i was soooooo wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331

Dude who are you lying to? You said your 100% commited to her, then a few lines down your bangin some other girl.. Good luck living with it. I hope the guilt eats you up inside.. Sorry to be so blunt, but **** dude!
    It's cool bro this is how i saw it...........my GF of 2 yrs or new pussy, i don't know why but i foolishly choose the latter.... i guess our sex life got a little monotonus (<-forgive spelling) IMO. i've only been with 2 girls so far, sh!t make that 3 now, i just thought i could get away with playin' around.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    u know wat **** it wats done is done, just u know stay coo with the chick make sure she don't say nothing n don't hit it anymore n as long as other people don't find out it won't hurt them so good luck playa

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    u know wat **** it wats done is done, just u know stay coo with the chick make sure she don't say nothing n don't hit it anymore n as long as other people don't find out it won't hurt them so good luck playa
    Thanks cousin but i don't know if this will work, my partners sister thinks that we'll get into something she prolly gave it up to try and hold me down, i belive it's also an infatuation/lust on her part cuz she always telling me how fine she thinks i am.....i don't see this ending good....i mean my GF is fukkin' posessive and the outside chick seems to be jelous if other girls in her hood check me out or ask who am i.....ok.....let gather around and pray.....i'm fukked....*ahem*....dear god if you turn back the clock just this once i'll never do something like again! I'll stop cussing and go to church too!

No offense but thats a really stupid move... She squeals...You lose her,ur buddy,and your chick....Not wise...Plan cheating out a little better if your going to do it.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    yea bro let this b a lesson so next time when u cheat plan it better but hey its all good **** happens been there done that, lost my gf of 8month last month over some **** like this but hey u know wat i got deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    yea bro let this b a lesson so next time when u cheat plan it better but hey its all good **** happens been there done that, lost my gf of 8month last month over some **** like this but hey u know wat i got deal with it
    There won't be a next time.....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ok i gotta calm to fukk down and explain myself.....k.....right let me begin.
    I was a nerd in my teenage years and never hooked up with any of the girls at my school, community etc. I lost my virginity to my first GF at the age of 20 so i was a very late bloomer.....back then i had nothing no game, sweet talk nothing. Now 3 years later well things have changed, ALOT, i stand at 5'11, 225 lbs with ok B.F % i'm not ripped but i look good.. all the girls i have meet think i'm good-looking, i even meet some rude bitchs who would'nt piss on me if a was on fire in school but saw me in a vest in town a few days ago and had the nerve to come up in my face asking if i remember them.......sorry i am rambling here......anyway the response from the females has been overwhelming to say the least....now to why i'm so upset my current GF ( my 2nd) and i got together after being friends for sometime....we had some trouble in the first year of our relationship but we come out stronger than ever and we are 100% commited to each other, like all couples we have our problems but for the most part we're cool, now i don't belive in cheating and never cheated on my GF.......till now......man i'm such a fukking ASSHOLE! To make things worse it's my training partner's sister! how can he remain my friend when he finds out i'm banging his lil sister?! well she and i were chilling for some time and she LOVES my company i can be i very funny mofo, i like her as a person and as good friend she is 1 of very few people that confide in and she listens to me, i can tell she cares for me. Well we were kicking it at my training partner house on tuesday and she was going on about her BF and how he boring, ( unlike me) getting fat, ( unlike me) does not listen to her, ( unlike me) and hates to go out ( i took her out for lunch the week before) before you know it we kissed.....that should have been that but noooooo! i go up at her crib again the next day ( i must admit she's really hot and i was attracted) and we ended up fukking, this was the best sex i think i will ever have, she was aggressive, down for anything, gave me the "i'll gonna kill you with this pussy look" it was great. she even blew up my man ego by telling me that it was the best sex she ever had.....after it sank in what i had done i felt like sh!t. moving forward, i had sex with her again! (today 1 st of oct) i don't know what's the hell wrong with me i mean the sex is really really good but it's not worth it, i realised this today talking with my GF at her house, she said i'm acting "wrong". God knows i don't want to lose this girl she was with me when i was nothing plus my boy is gonna be pissed if or when he finds out i hit-up his sister, his sister is gonna feel played ( i told her i was single) and my GF? she'll die if the sh!t hits the fan.....i foolishly got full of myself, thought i could play around and now look at me, this just not worth it.........please any advice?
    RUN.

Run very very fast and just keep going.

~SC~

Good piece.

~SC~

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    If you banged my little sister, you WOULD be dead. Was it worth it, losing your girl, your training partner, and this new girl? The guilt is going to be so heavy, that's exactly what's going to happen. Next time think with the head on your shoulders. :spudniklu

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Not to be mean, but I hope so to!!!

Have you ever been betrayed by the person you trusted more than anything in the world? Well, it is horrible so I hope you are happy with yourself...NOT
    Last edited by TexasFitnessGirl; 10-02-2004 at 07:54 AM.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Well, I'm going to say this about that bro... Yeah what you did was wrong and there is no denying that... But everyone on this board and in this world at one point in time in their lives has done something, or will do something that is just wrong! We are human beings and there is times when we are going make mistakes. All you can do man is move forward and Drill it in your head that you'll never do anything like that again... Make sure you learn from your mistake because if you go out and continue to make these kinds of mistakes then your just being a fool. You ever hear the saying... "A little understanding goes a long way"? Well this is a situation where i'll give you some understanding bro, Because you need to be understood. With everyone in this world it seems the times we need some understanding the most... Its very hard to find. I don't think your a terrible person man... Your a person who obviously feels bad for what he did... Even with the rougher things you said about "The sex being great" at least your showing honesty... Some people might get hurt in this process there is no doubt... and you should feel quilt, and anguish... But you are not a terrible person... You still have worth... And everyone saying anything but are just being rediculous. Just remember to learn your lesson and not do the same thing again.... Ever! Feel better man, Peace.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Hell no it was not worth it! God i don't know what to do, i got full of myself and proud thinking i could pull off sh!t like this......it takes a cold hearted person to do sh!t like this and don't care......i see now that i'm not built like that, man i'm sooooo sorry for what i've done. i know that my GF and i could work things out but i want to spare her the pain of finding out i did something like this, she trusts me......man i'm such i fool.......i let the lust and attn of other women cloud my judgement thinking maybe it would be "cool" to run around.......i was soooooo wrong!
    you have to stop thinking so negatlivly first off. im not saying what u did was ok but its done know and u learned ur lesson hopefully. U will gte away with it. tell the sister that u dont think u guys should mess around nemore because u value the friendship with your buddy too much. say it was a mistake doing what you to did and that it shouldnt happen again. the more akward u make this talk the better as she will try and see u as little as possible out of akwardness. Next step forget u ever did this take ur girlfriend out for dinne ror something so feel better, show a real nice night and try and stay away from your bros house. hope this works cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Not to be mean, but I hope so to!!!

Have you ever been betrayed by the person you trusted more than anything in the world? Well, it is horrible so I hope you are happy with yourself...NOT
    I'm sure if i was a fellow female you would not have said such a hurtful thing to me......i think it's funny when a woman makes a mistake like mine, comments like " if you did'nt feel you needed to you would'nt have" and "your only human" but as soon as a man does it he's nailed to the cross.

decadbal is offline Banned
    my comment isnt bout your inability to maintain control of yourself, my ? is simply this. do you kiss you own ass as much in real life as you did in that thread?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    my comment isnt bout your inability to maintain control of yourself, my ? is simply this. do you kiss you own ass as much in real life as you did in that thread?

OG

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i've been betrayed by those closest to me. I know how it feels. IMHO if you have any kind of integrity left in you I'd tell your GF and your boy what you did. Then let the chips fall where they may. You knew this would happen before you hit and now you can either punk out like a little bitch or you can take the consequences of your actions like a man. I guess you can consider yourself somewhat lucky, today you get to find out what you are really made of.

learn from your mistake. and dont ever repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Well, I'm going to say this about that bro... Yeah what you did was wrong and there is no denying that... But everyone on this board and in this world at one point in time in their lives has done something, or will do something that is just wrong! We are human beings and there is times when we are going make mistakes. All you can do man is move forward and Drill it in your head that you'll never do anything like that again... Make sure you learn from your mistake because if you go out and continue to make these kinds of mistakes then your just being a fool. You ever hear the saying... "A little understanding goes a long way"? Well this is a situation where i'll give you some understanding bro, Because you need to be understood. With everyone in this world it seems the times we need some understanding the most... Its very hard to find. I don't think your a terrible person man... Your a person who obviously feels bad for what he did... Even with the rougher things you said about "The sex being great" at least your showing honesty... Some people might get hurt in this process there is no doubt... and you should feel quilt, and anguish... But you are not a terrible person... You still have worth... And everyone saying anything but are just being rediculous. Just remember to learn your lesson and not do the same thing again.... Ever! Feel better man, Peace.
    Thanks bro you have no idea how much your post meant to me....for real....people like you make the world a better place.......about my comments about the sex that was how i felt it the time during the act.....but now that i fully grasp my idiotic actions, it was not worth it........my partner's sister just called me on my cell she sounded really hurt and concerned about my whereabouts ( i'm at my GF house right now) i never set out to hurt anyone, you gotta belive me, i just listened to other guys and thought i could do it to.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i just listened to other guys and thought i could do it to
    you can ignore my above post i think we just found out what kind of man you are. to each his own, just cause others have no respect and cheat means that you can to? grow up. sorry to be harsh but I despise cheaters especially those who lie specifically to do it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL my thoughts exactly. Sounds like you have a bit of I was nerd look at me now syndrome, don't let that change your values. You made a mistake, accept the consequences, man up and move on.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    big k.I.g... relax bro... if it's really bugging you this much I'd go ahead and come clean. it'd come better coming from YOU than your buddy's sister.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    LOL my thoughts exactly. Sounds like you have a bit of I was nerd look at me now syndrome, don't let that change your values. You made a mistake, accept the consequences, man up and move on.
    I'm afraid the price to pay will be too high....i need my GF in my life.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Nice post

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you can ignore my above post i think we just found out what kind of man you are. to each his own, just cause others have no respect and cheat means that you can to? grow up. sorry to be harsh but I despise cheaters especially those who lie specifically to do it.
    Me succumbing to peer pressure should not be a standard to which i am judged...i've been cheated on and i know the pain, i might as well say it......my GF cheated on me a little over a year and a half ago...i was being a total asshole with her, never listening to her etc. I don't think i was ready for a relationship then we wre a "couple" things were dead in the water almost from the start but i understood, forgave her, we both admitted we were wrong and grew stronger together.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    okay dude stop all this whoa-is-me bull ****. Just tell your girlfriend what happened. I love my girlfriend and we would never cheat on eachother. If we did because of something stupid like getting too drunk and losing control, then we would tell eachother about it and not keep it a secret. stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's not about you... it's about your girlfriend. She is the one you hurt, even if you don't tell her, she will pick on to the fact that something is not right. She already asked you what was wrong. Be a man and own up to it. I'm sure the sis is upset too, she probably feels bad for cheating on her boyfriend.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    talk to DR.Phil he is good about that staff

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    you have to stop thinking so negatlivly first off. im not saying what u did was ok but its done know and u learned ur lesson hopefully. U will gte away with it. tell the sister that u dont think u guys should mess around nemore because u value the friendship with your buddy too much. say it was a mistake doing what you to did and that it shouldnt happen again. the more akward u make this talk the better as she will try and see u as little as possible out of akwardness. Next step forget u ever did this take ur girlfriend out for dinne ror something so feel better, show a real nice night and try and stay away from your bros house. hope this works cheers.

Forget right and wrong and everybody judging you. My man right here is speaking the truth. All you gotta do is explain to her how close you are with her brother and be like "You're a beautiful girl, but I can't do this to (her brother's name)." Pick a moment when you can have a good private conversation so you can talk your way outta this ****. As for being a nerd or watever and feeling bad and this and that goto confession at church or something. Take care of the girl ASAP, then never mention it to anyone EVER. Don't tell her that you have a gf, and learn from your freaking mistakes. Oh yea, and tell us what the end result is.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I think he should just be honest with everyone, they will find out sooner or later.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i know how you feel! you are playing with fire, either way you are in deep crap. youl either mess it up and devastate your gf or/and youl screw up your friendship with your friends sis and also mess up your friendship with him. sorry man but you got to face whatevers coming to you.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quit acting like a scared little bitch, welcome to the real world son. Suck it up and tell everyone involved the situation, only then will you have this guilt lifted off your chest.

If you do not come clean, have fun hiding that **** 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Quit acting like a scared little bitch, welcome to the real world son. Suck it up and tell everyone involved the situation, only then will you have this guilt lifted off your chest.

If you do not come clean, have fun hiding that **** 24/7.
    Tell us how you really feel brutha!

~SC~

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure if i was a fellow female you would not have said such a hurtful thing to me......i think it's funny when a woman makes a mistake like mine, comments like " if you did'nt feel you needed to you would'nt have" and "your only human" but as soon as a man does it he's nailed to the cross.
    Yeah, cut this guy some slack. It looks like he does feel pretty bad about what happened...as opposed to some people here who cheat and brag about it.

I'm much like you...a late bloomer. I thought I was going to marry my first real gf. We knew each other's families, we even vacationed with each other's families. One night she didn't come home and I tracked her down at a party at 5am. I walked in on her f-cking some disgusting middle age man. It was crushing. I vowed never to cheat on anyone, I knew how bad it hurt, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

That being said, I now realize its only human to see what else is out there. I'm with another girl now who I love very much, but its tough! It is human nature to look at other chicks and fantasize. It is easy to get bored with the same person and then the grass starts looking greener on the other side. I just have to remind myself that hitting a new chick (just hot) once isn't worth losing a good girl (hot, smart, good personality, funny, etc).

You just f-cked up. You feel guilty which is good. Don't let people convince you that you're a piece of sh-t. There is only one thing to do in this situation. Deal with the well deserved consequences, and come out of this situation a better man for it.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i know you are probably looking for somone to help you out and lift your spirits but that wont be me. everything you are feeling you deserve, if your girl is so great and you love her keep your dick in your pants bro. you were obviously interested in hooking up with the other chick it wasn't just on a whim you lied to her told her you were single. someone is going to get hurt in this situation bro good luck getting out of this one and hopefully you learned a lesson

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    i know you are probably looking for somone to help you out and lift your spirits but that wont be me. everything you are feeling you deserve, if your girl is so great and you love her keep your dick in your pants bro. you were obviously interested in hooking up with the other chick it wasn't just on a whim you lied to her told her you were single. someone is going to get hurt in this situation bro good luck getting out of this one and hopefully you learned a lesson
    I agree

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If your current GF was there for you when you had little or nothing then you should not have done her that way. Good women are very rare! cut it off with your partners sister ASAP and come clean with your GF. If you are lucky she may just forgive you and then you will have a whole lot of azz kissing to do.

The truth has a way of coming out...better now than in a few years when you are more invested in this relationship.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    we are 100% commited to each other

If you were %100 commited to your girl you wouldent have gotten into this situation....hell you wouldent have banged her for a second time let alone a first...I really dont have much to offer in this thread but I do wana tell you that there is no bitch nastier than karma bro...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information