R.Gotti is offline Banned

My car Radio broke down

Im looking for a place that fix factory radio more specific a lexus Im in FL for more privacy you can Send the info in a PM.

Thankyou

if u live in central fl, you shouldnt have 1 bit of a problem finding a hispanic dood who will charge you next to nothing. but maybe i can help b/c im pretty experienced with stereos, whats the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    if u live in central fl, you shouldnt have 1 bit of a problem finding a hispanic dood who will charge you next to nothing. but maybe i can help b/c im pretty experienced with stereos, whats the problem?

lexus IS300 Im getting ERR3 this happend because I was using CD-R instead of original CDs. I was at the dealer this morning and they dont do any repair so the only choice they gave me is to change it

wait, you tried using a cd-r once and now it saying error all the time? that doesnt make sence. changing out a cd player on a lexus is chitty as hell bro if im thinking of the dashboard you have that my friend had.not only the dash but the wiring kit as well

the person at the dealer told me that the radio has a problem went using burn CDS and now the 6 cds in dash are stuck on top it doesnt play any of the CDs right now the only thing I can do with the radio is listen to FM and AM stations. to make it worse my car interior has a graphit kit that cost me $$$$$$ and I not planning to have that radio change itll kill my car interior.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    the person at the dealer told me that the radio has a problem went using burn CDS and now the 6 cds in dash are stuck on top it doesnt play any of the CDs right now the only thing I can do with the radio is listen to FM and AM stations. to make it worse my car interior has a graphit kit that cost me $$$$$$ and I not planning to have that radio change itll kill my car interior.

well it shouldnt be too hard to mix n match your kit to a new cd player. alot of the better companys are now releasing good cd players with different color schemes.you would probably benefit also from chaning it out, the amp in your current head unit has jack crap for power.

Thread Information