TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Need some help from experienced BBs or DRs

Not sure what forum to put this.

If a guy is 265, 5'11", 13% BF

Test/Dec/Primo

He just competed in August now he is bulking but keeping bodyfat farely low. (I am guessing on the BF). He is growing considerably in size not fat.

Why would he start to suffer injuries? Hamstring pull, chest pull, shoulder injury, knee pain, elbow pain. You guys with the expertise have any ideas????

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Hey TFG:
    Seems to me that if this gentleman is doing a cycle and bulking then he is probably lifting heavier than he normally does, is that correct?? If this is so, then muscle pulls are something I would expect since gear increases muscle hypertrophy but does little or nothing for the tendons. The result of this is that muscle overpowers tendon and tears and pulls can be the result. From what I know of Human Growth Hormone , it helps strengthen connective tissue and tendons and balances this tendency. From my own experience, test made me a lot stronger but I fought the urge to increase my weights rapidly and went slowly. I do believe the inclusion of HGH in my cycle helped me lot. No pulls, injuries, or other badness. He might try some HGH to see if it helps - just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    Hey TFG:
    Seems to me that if this gentleman is doing a cycle and bulking then he is probably lifting heavier than he normally does, is that correct?? If this is so, then muscle pulls are something I would expect since gear increases muscle hypertrophy but does little or nothing for the tendons. The result of this is that muscle overpowers tendon and tears and pulls can be the result. From what I know of Human Growth Hormone , it helps strengthen connective tissue and tendons and balances this tendency. From my own experience, test made me a lot stronger but I fought the urge to increase my weights rapidly and went slowly. I do believe the inclusion of HGH in my cycle helped me lot. No pulls, injuries, or other badness. He might try some HGH to see if it helps - just my two cents.
    Hello. That is what I have been saying but wanted to get some confirmations....He is starting a HGH cycle Monday, so we shall see! Thanks alot!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I heard from cutieface that HGH does not do anything to help tendons/ligaments.

Not sure though.

~SC~

Any input or opinion about the situation

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He's simply very "lean" all things considered if he's adding that much lean muscle size, which in turn means that his cushioning is definitely not ideal, and with the increase in strength and tendons getting weaker/more brittle over time and w/gear, that combination of the two can contribute to this.

I can only speculate, but that's what I think knowing what I know about tendons. (my injury)

~SC~

Muchas Gracias. Just trying to help him!

Thread Information