Thread: ghosts?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

ghosts?

Hey bros, anybody have any good ghost stories? I mean like real experiences with ghosts. Personally I have never seen a ghost or experienced any weird ****. But my mom and her family has on a few occasions. When my grandma passed away, my mom said she saw her in her white dress, with no shoes...the dress she wore that she was buried in. My uncle used to live in a house that supposedly was haunted by an older lady that lived there. But when my uncle's girlfriend moved in, the older lady must have moved out because he didn't experience any weird sh!t afterwards. So anybody else got any stories? I remember BLT posting some of his ghost experiences.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ****ing too many to list bro...you'd **** your pants with the stuff I would tell you...

I'll tell you one story....

A few years back, my parents built their dream home. A 7000 square foot home on 93 acres of land with nothing but lush forest surrounding our house. Our nearest neighbour was 3 miles away and at night, nothing was visible except the brightly lite stars and the lights from our house.

One morning, I woke up to my brother yelling and screaming something at my parents while everyone was still asleep. I woke up and the sun was just rising. I looked around and followed the sound of my brother yelling and screaming for someone to come when I came across him looking out our Bay window on the second floor loft. I was the first one over.

My brother starts pointing something out that it seems that no one else can see but him. There's forest everywhere and he keeps yelling, "Look at the guy all in white! Look! He's right there! Looking at our house dad!". We all try to look, but no one can see him except my brother. My dad tells my brother that he can't see anything and that it's just the reflection of the sun and for us to go back to bed. My brother continued to tell my dad that he's been sitting there for 2 hours watching our house.

We get ready for school and off we go, just another day. Before I left, I remembered seeing my father sleeping on the sofa. My father used to love to sleep on our Sofa in our living room and would often times just end up crashing for the night down there.

3 weeks passed and everything seemed to be back to normal, until...

I remember I couldn't sleep for some reason. I kept on tossing and turning and just couldn't find a comfortable reason. I slowly opened my eyes to see my bedroom door open and the silhoutte of my dad in my doorway. I got up and quietly whispered, "Dad?". The silhoutte began to move. I was already thirsty and thought since my dad was up, I might as well go downstairs and get something to drink, so I followed the silhoutte. I followed it down our long staircase, into the kitchen and then watched it go down into my basement. I got my class of water and then realized...why is Dad going in the basement? I began to whisper, "Dad....dad" slowly getting louder and louder. There was no response. I was about to go in the basement when I thought that just maybe, dad didn't go in the basement and he would be sleeping on the sofa. I made my way towards the living room and turned on the light. The sofa was empty.

I got scared ****less and ran as fast as I could up my stairs to my mothers bedroom. I opened the door and saw both my mother and father fast asleep in their bed. My brother and both sisters were also asleep. Panic struck.

I woke up my father and told him someone was in the house. He woke up my brother, grabbed a baseball bat and turned on all the lights in the house. We searched the house that day through every nook and cranny and never found a trace of anyone or anything.

It was still night when I finally built up the courage to attempt to fall asleep. I was about to lay down in my bed when, for some unknown reason, I wanted to look out my bedroom window. I made my way towards the window and opened the blinds just enough so I could look out and get a clear view of the forest across the street. It was at that moment that I would truyl start believing in ghosts.

I saw what my brother saw. A white figure across the street from my house in the corner of the forest just starting my house. Not moving an inch. Just staring. It was covered in drapes that seemed to move with the night, but it stood out like a flashlight in a dark alley. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was frozen in fear.

I woke my brother up to show him. He saw it too. We woke up our entire family and now everyone could clearly see it. It was terrifying to see something as unimaginable as that staring, at what felt like, directly in your eyes with absolutely no emotion.

Everyone just froze.

Finally, my father took my brother to the garage and got an Axe, he handed my brother a large machete and they made their way across the street into the forest to see what everything was. Keeping in mind I was only 12 at the time, everyone pleaded with my father to just leave it alone and call the police, but he's from a very hardcore village in India and wanted to find out what it was on his own before asking for any help.

We watched from above with 9-1 already pressed on the phone as they made their way towards the White figure. But the figure slowly began to disappear as they etched closer and closer. We yelled at them to stop and turn around, but my father insisted on investigating. They searched and vanished into the forest for several minutes before returning empty handed.

During the weeks that passed, many other abnormal and unexplainable things happened that eventually led to us invesitigating the history behind our property and the previous owners. It wasn't until we went to he City Hall did we realize that in our land was a Native Indian burial ground, which was visible and above ground. We explored it on our own and with a historian and, true enough, found the Native Indian burial ground that had apparently been there for a few hundred years.

We eventually sold our house and decided never to go back.

For any doubters out there, I will gladly go out on my own one day and take pictures of my house, the property and the burial ground.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    creepy **** man.

I dont have anything like that but I swear my old apt. was haunted. or at least something was up with it. It was a 1 bedroom and my comp was in the bedroom with a phone/speaker phone in the kitchen. I was cruising AR when all of the sudden my speaker phone turns on. I think not too much of it and go turn it off. About 10 minutes later it turns on again and I hear random key tones, it must have been over 20 keys but no number ever dialed. So I unplugged the phone.

one time I had my friend sleeping over, and he was crashing on the couch in the main room. Sometime after 4am my door opened and he was standing there, I asked him wtf he wanted at this hour and when I sat up he was gone and the door was actually closed. I thought I might have been dreaming and the next day when I told him he told me the exact same thing happened to him, he thought I was standing over him and I scarred the **** out of him.

Also, my sister's dog would not go into my apt. She lived in the same complex 2 buildings over and brought her dog over and it just stood at my doorstep and barked.

It was getting really creepy. One time I came home and all my pictures were hung upside down.

ok that last one I made up but the others did happen

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Spooky **** Ronny.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Spooky **** Ronny.
    That's NOTHING compared to the scary stories....those one's, you won't sleep alone tonight.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    So the burial ground was still there, Ronny? Like artifacts and such? Or was it just in the history books? Tell us more stories!!!!!!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Nice Story Cocaines Hellava Drug

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I A 7000 square foot home on 93 acres of land with nothing but lush forest surrounding our house.
    Holy christ....that's insane. I've never seen a 7,000 sq foot home go for less than 2.5 million, and that was pretty rare, as 3-5 million is more common (up to 20 million if it's in a city). Is real estate cheaper in Canada or are you loaded? If you don't want to divulge your family's financial situation, that's fine, but I've been giving a lot of thought to splitting time in london and montreal or toronto after law school, so I'm curious.

don't know what these are, but that made me think of your story Ronny.

These are said to be taken at a graveyard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghosts?-phonecam01.jpg   ghosts?-phonecam02.jpg  

mitch428cj is offline Member

As was this

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    I have a true story, I was living in Long BEach Cali, and I woke up early at 5:30 am to go to work I turned on the Light looked at my clock and laid back in bed, but the light was so bringt I said oh I wish I had not turned on that Light, the Light immidiately turned off by itself. I fgell asleep without thinking anything about it, when I woke up half an hour later it was very dark and I could not see anything, I was still very tired and said to myself where is that spirit that turns lights on and off, turn the light back on. The light went back on and then I **** on my pants, was I scared. This happened 3 days on a row until I got a friend of mine who is a psychic to clear the house, and it never happened to me again.

I once seen a leprechaun sitting on my coffee maker...Seriously. I was coming down off some meth and i was real tired.. but after i caught about 4 hours sleep i got up to get a drink of water.. went into the kitchen and i saw a **** leprechaun just sitting there on the coffee maker . It did not speak nor did i. I went back to bed. I know it could have been sleep deprivation. Still was a site to see.

Not a ghost story but i'm telling the truth.

Bty that was 5 yrs ago.. i don't do drugs anymore

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Damm Ronny... that's creepy ****... was this in T. bro? I gotta see your old house someday...

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    That's creepy Ronny. I, personally, don't have any stories. :spudniklu

That's some scary sh!t ronny. I'm glad I never had any experiences like that.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I wanna hear the SCARY storys...come on ronny...make us sh*t our pants!

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    I second the let's hear scary **** stories!

Yeah Ronny lets hear a scary one.

Bump.......i wanna **** in my panties

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Holy christ....that's insane. I've never seen a 7,000 sq foot home go for less than 2.5 million, and that was pretty rare, as 3-5 million is more common (up to 20 million if it's in a city). Is real estate cheaper in Canada or are you loaded? If you don't want to divulge your family's financial situation, that's fine, but I've been giving a lot of thought to splitting time in london and montreal or toronto after law school, so I'm curious.
    My family is pretty well off. However, it wasn't through inheritance or anything of that sort, it was through hardwork and smart investing.

The house was on 93 acres and as the story mentions, we lived in the middle of the country, about an hour away from Toronto.

Here's another story that happened not too long ago...

Where I live, there's this legendary place called "Belfountain Park". There's all sorts of horror stories and urban legends that stem from that place. You'll hear everything from a 'Man-Wolf' screaming in the middle of the night to the tractor engine of a man who killed his wife and buried her underneath it. But one place in particular sticks out to everyone who knows Belfountain Park...Magnetic Hill.

It's the one story that anyone can experience. You take your Car to Magnetic Hill, turn it off and place the car in Neutral....within a few seconds, your car will start rolling UP the hill on it's own. How? Well, there's two explanations. One is that there's a huge nickel deposit and the magnetics of the hill manage to propel anything magnetic up the hill and two, well, two's a little different.

There's this one bend near Belfountain Park, right where Magnetic Hill is. Every year you hear of people dying from car accidents due to the poor lighting and driving conditions. One year apparently, a mother and her son got into an accident and were locked in their vehicle. There were eye witnesses who apparently stated that the car ignited out of nowhere and couldn't be put out. There were frantic efforts to retrieve both the mother and child, but to no avail. Both the Mother and Son were burnt alive in front of the people trying to save her. The other story is that is that the Son's ghost still haunts Belfountain and when you get to Magnetic Hill, it's the Son's spirit pushing you to safety.

Now here's the spooky stuff...

A bunch of buddies of mine who used to play for Ohio State Buckeye's were down in Toronto and we went to Belfountain to throw the Football around. The sun started to set and before you know it, we were telling them about all the ghost stories of Belfountain. The guys from Ohio State were interested and didn't believe anything we said, especially the part about Magnetic Hill. So we decided to take them.

We all piled in my buddies Durango and made our way to the hill. We turned the car off, put it in neutral and sat back. A few seconds passed and the car started to move upwards. The Ohio State guys started going crazy! I mean nuts! The rain started to instantly pour down and we decided it would be better for us to leave now rather then risk getting stuck out in the country on their **** roads. As soon as we left, the rain stopped and there was a thick mist during the entire ride back. All their cars were at my house, so we all headed there.

We got out of the car, spooked and laughing at the same time when my buddy called us to the back of his car with a look on his face that I'll never forget....

On the back of his car were two very, very small hand prints etched in the mist.

True story bro's...true ****in' story....

I've never been back since.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    So the burial ground was still there, Ronny? Like artifacts and such? Or was it just in the history books? Tell us more stories!!!!!!
    The burial ground is still there, but apparently was excavated a few years prior to us owning the property. But you can still go back and go inside the burial grounds and look at all the markings and faint paint on the walls. It's hard to explain.

It's like there's a huge crack in the ground from an Earthquake, now line it up with stones and boulders. You can actually go into the ground and walk around for a bit, but there's no light.

I was too young to explore it on my own, but now that you got me thinking about it, I may go up in the near future with my digi-cam to catch some snap shots for you guys of what it exactly looked like.

That's EXACTLY what it looked like.

We have a hill like that where im from.. and it has a ghostly story behind it aswell.. although i don't remember it.. I think it just bs though.. i have been on this hill a few times. Sorta weird.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ****...im not gonna sleep well tonight...lol...i this kinda **** gets me all kinds of freaked out

I got more...

the_rebirth is offline Member
    let me have them i love those type of stories

Lets hear em ronny.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    i dont want to go to bed now after that story lol...scary stuff man

Thread Information