Girls that are still in your head

im drunk as **** right now, and my old gf is pissing me off beyond belief...

i told her to go **** off and to go do some more coke, yeah she does coke...but a couple days ago everything was cool and she told me she loved me? wtf@!? im sure shes crazy in the head and i told her to lose my number...im just drunk, confused, and wondering some ****...anyone else have this kind of stuff happen?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Im drunk right now too bro but i try not to get involved with ex's ... dont think bout her or give her any attention... give it all to new girls..

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(

i told her to go **** off and to go do some more coke, yeah she does coke...but a couple days ago everything was cool and she told me she loved me? wtf@!? im sure shes crazy in the head and i told her to lose my number...im just drunk, confused, and wondering some ****...anyone else have this kind of stuff happen?

Odd that I caught this thread. After 2 years,5 months and some odd days. My gf left me because she "needed to be alone"...Two days later she's writing me letters saying how much she loved me and how she can't live without me...Then three days fter that she tells me things just aren't working out lol.....

There's the "I love you" phaze. That's when you are fu*king twice a day. Then the "reality hits" phaze,when you start to realize something other then that your having sex with her,and shes making excuses why she doesn't wanna have sex,and expects you to still listen to everything she has to say. Then, the "I don't give a fu*k anymore" that one can last for months or even years,but it never goes away til you kill it.

Ex's only go as far away as you let them though. Deep down inside if you were good to them,then they will wanna come back sooner or later. Usually about 2 of 3 misses with a new man and they are always looking for something that was right..once upon a time.

Edit: after reading the first reply I feel that its a must for me to also say that I,as well am intoxicated First time in a long time,but its well deserved.......
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 10-09-2004 at 02:17 AM.

but why do they have to act like they don't care about you even though you KNOW they do? dumb bitches piss me off...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    but why do they have to act like they don't care about you even though you KNOW they do? dumb bitches piss me off...
    word.....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

they are playing hard to get.

bro let me give u some advice.... flip that **** right back on her. be a dick, tell her u dont think about her and ****. she will see that she cant have u and want u more.

its the way it always it. girls love a challenge. im a dick to my girl and we have been together for 1 yr and 2 months. i stick play hard to get. trust me this works

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, just forget her, if she calls you, just be like igota go, and ignore her.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Bitches aint shiet but h0es and tricks!!!!!

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    The way I look at it is once u take a shiet and or spit on the curb u don't go lick it off.....someone else will lick it off but u don't lick it off cos theres a reason why u did what you did and for every chance u take there's a consequence......When people TRY to make it work it ain't worth shiet...move the fvck on and never ever jeapordize your confidence and pride since when u go six feet under you won't have shiet but your pride to show for.........

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't **** with my ex's plain and simple........rather prefer to leave all the drama in the past and never keep contact with them...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    As Jay-Z said and SC always conveys "I got 99 problems but a bit*h ain't one..."

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    females can only chase what runs away from them

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    my ex gf does the same SH!T...wtf????? i find it's best when i just don't talk to her or return her calls.....ignore stupid bitches....they all got snakes in the head, we just gotta deal with it. it sucks!!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    As Jay-Z said and SC always conveys "I got 99 problems but a bit*h ain't one..."
    and like Too $hort said, "Bitches ain't ****."

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

U beat me to it!!!!!

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Of course a bitch ain't one of your problems, your a homogay

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Roflmfao!!!!!!

~sc~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Of course a bitch ain't one of your problems, your a homogay

LMO at times your worst to deal with then a psychotic chick on the rag.. but its okay the pimp hand is strong.. i will prevail...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Man i think we know the same girl.. is her name Christy

I had a girl like that. She was a headcase for sure.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    most gal's do not have stable minds-young, old- same issues.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    christy???
    from where Boston

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    big mike, cuz i had one like that too

Thread Information