Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    There is plenty of reason to suppose that once a person dies, their body decomposes just like every other animate creature, and they become part of the food chain, feeding microbes and plants and etc. That's the only "second life" I expect to have.
    Must be nice to have so much to look forward too..... worm **** yuck jj Tock

For the record I believe that people are born either straight or gay.
    How could God fault a person for being as God created?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Bigen12]Must be nice to have so much to look forward too..... worm **** yuck jj Tock
    QUOTE]

Ya, it's not my idea of a good time, either.
    If was up to me, I'd figure out something different. But look around, look at what happens in the rest of Nature; everywhere you see a continuous cycle of the Food Chain. We're a part of it; we're a part of Nature.

But on the upside, we can look forward to having our molecules coming back as part of a flower, bird, fish, whatever. That's the only reincarnation we get. And there is no Hell to fear, either.
    With that in mind, it makes sense to try to make this planet a better place to live, because we're coming back one way or another, starting with that next turd you flush down the john.

-Tock

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    So . . . you're cherishing a fantasy, which is fine by me. But you only embarrass yourself by attempting to frighten other people with it.

-Tock

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    God is all loving and will not punish someone for their sexuality, gay people will not be turned away at the gates of heaven, but ppl who hate for no reason probably will or should be.

decadbal is offline Banned
    who cares this point has been argued more than the is their really a god one..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looks good on the facker...XXL

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    well if homosexuality was "right and nothing wrong with it"

2 guys should be able to reproduce.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

What about being past reproductive age? What about being sterile? Hysterectomy? Two Lesbians? Okay I'll STFU now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    What about being past reproductive age? What about being sterile? Hysterectomy? Two Lesbians? Okay I'll STFU now!

And there are plenty of child molesters and animal fukers out there...I guess since they think there right... they are.

nonsequitur.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1) An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
    2) A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.

Many married heterosexual couples cannot reproduce, but that has nothing to do with weather or not it is "right and nothing wrong with it."

Wanna try again?

-Tock

nonsequitur.
    1) An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
    2) A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.

Many married heterosexual couples cannot reproduce, but that has nothing to do with weather or not it is "right and nothing wrong with it."

Wanna try again?

-Tock
    Hey.... im not the one who has to "prove" to everyone else that homosexuality is right.

And there are plenty of child molesters and animal fukers out there...I guess since they think there right... they are.

Adult gay and lesbian couples are not child molesters or animal "fukers." While adults have the requisite experience to make informed decisions concerning sexual activity, children and animals do not. Therefore, children and animals need protection from predatory adults.

Wanna try again?

-Tock

Hey.... im not the one who has to "prove" to everyone else that homosexuality is right.

But you are the one who has to show that there is something wrong with it.
    -Tock

But you are the one who has to show that there is something wrong with it.
    -Tock
    nope... if there was nothing wrong with it ... it wouldnt be brought up in the limelight and you (not you personally)wouldnt have to defend it. If there was nothing wrong with it... it wouldnt be a problem, but it is.

nope... if there was nothing wrong with it ... it wouldnt be brought up in the limelight and you (not you personally)wouldnt have to defend it. If there was nothing wrong with it... it wouldnt be a problem, but it is.

I disagree.

The government (representatives of the general population) started the ball rolling by passing legislation outlawing gay marriage. To do so, they would have had a "compelling state interest." The only compelling state interest anyone has presented is "God will punish America if gays are allowed to marry," which is not only an argument based on religion (unconstitutional), but is pure BS. Some other folks have said "If gays can marry, it will cheapen the instution of marriage." Of course, they haven't shown exactly how that would happen, or why it should be legal for heterosexual rock stars to marry on a whim for 48 hours then get a quickie divorce.

So, in the absence of a "compelling state interest" to ban the legal recognition of gay relationships, the ban should be dropped.

-Tock

The government (representatives of the general population) started the ball rolling by passing legislation outlawing gay marriage.

-Tock
    Cause we had SO many gay marriages going on...

Everyone has their own opinions on this subject, and im glad we are having some civil discussions about it tock. (im not being sarcastic.)

Cause we had SO many gay marriages going on...
    Yah, right . . . a couple hundred marriages, compared to the hundreds of millions of heterosexual people already married?
    The primary objections to homosexuals getting anything but prison have been based on religion. Just as Conservative Christians burned witches and hung Quakers in the 1600's and 1700's, and spoke in favor of slavery in the 1800's, and against civil rights in the 1900's, they're dead-set against removing government sanctions against gay and lesbian relationships.
    Screw 'em. They've been wrong for centuries, they're wrong today.

Everyone has their own opinions on this subject, and im glad we are having some civil discussions about it tock. (im not being sarcastic.)
    "No need to be disagreeable when ya disagree," as the wise wren chirped as she pooped over the precipice. A good philosophy not only to embrace, but to be embraced by.

-Tock

rocco78 is offline Junior Member

This argument will hold weight when you tell me that you f*ck for reproduction and not for pleasure.

Half these people who have fag issues are 100% for the war. Last I heard, god's first commandment was "Thou Shalt Not Kill", and very very little mention goes towards faggotry, which most of these folks seem a little TOO obsessed with. Did Jesus ever talk about it? No. And he was a devout pacifist. It's why he didn't fight back when he got nailed to the cross.

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting. I'm done on this thread, I just am blown away by this being made an issue with all of the other sh*t going on right now.
    Last edited by rocco78; 10-13-2004 at 03:27 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    No.

Theres a TV show on here in Australia kinda like The Bachelorette, except 1/2 the guys are gay and the chick has to figure out who's who because if she chooses a straight guy they both get $100,000 but if she picks a gay guy HE gets the whole $200,000.

And ya know what? You can't tell them apart. The 1st two guys rejected I swore were gay but they were straight.

So you charming idiots who label gay guys as twinks and sissies, get a clue...

YAH

read that over... YAH CANT TELL EM APART YOU SAY...

OMG .. dude, if you were gay and who knows if you are?? and on that show...knowing, you would get that bread if she picks you... would you act gay?

wtf NO

have some V8 man

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    YAH

read that over... YAH CANT TELL EM APART YOU SAY...

OMG .. dude, if you were gay and who knows if you are?? and on that show...knowing, you would get that bread if she picks you... would you act gay?

wtf NO

have some V8 man
    that's funny. Not all gay people "act" gay. You can't always tell. I have a coworker who works in our sports department. Everyone was shocked when he told them he was gay. Not everyone fits the stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by rocco78
    And he was a devout pacifist. It's why he didn't fight back when he got nailed to the cross.

If you think this is why he didnt fight back... you need to re-read the bible

And carlos... sure they "act" gay... they put their penis's in other guys buts...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a bullsh*t

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I am assuming you are basing you idea that being gay is a sin from the bible. the same book that says god created everything in 6 days. And that humans were the first creatures on earth.

I dont believe in god, but I especially dont believe in the bible. and dinosaurs disprove the bible's genesis.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    didn't it say animals were created before humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I am assuming you are basing you idea that being gay is a sin from the bible. the same book that says god created everything in 6 days. And that humans were the first creatures on earth.

I dont believe in god, but I especially dont believe in the bible. and dinosaurs disprove the bible's genesis.
    The finding of Noah's ship... the dead sea scrolls, and the towel used to wipe jesus's face arent proof enough for you?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Back to the point. The story is probably B.S.

Homosexuality is a sin to me but I still love all of you fags, it would be a sin not to.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    I fell bad for the baseball bat having to stick his head into some idiot ass hole

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Alright I am talking to this guy the other day right, complete stranger that I bummed a smoke off of after class. So we are sitting there having a ciggaret and he starts talking about how a guy he knows got saudomized with a baseball bat last weekend...... ok he had my attention at this point. He goes on to say how the dude always acted like a hard ass in highschool, and got away with it because he was a big guy in a little town. Well he goes off to college and gets drunk and decides to go down to a local gay hang out and gay bash for a while. Apparently, he proceeded to have 3 gay guys take the baseball bat he was trying to use on them from him... beat the **** out of him... then shove the handle portion of the baseball bat in his ass. Universal lesson... live and let live... you go looking for trouble you might find it LOL!
    Sounds like an urban myth.

Unless this was one of those very tiny bats that they give away at baseball games--the ones that are barely thicker than you're thumb.

No one's going to shove a real baseball bat into anyone's butt without doing major damage. Damage along the lines of serious rupture and bleeding out.

At least the story has a happy ending.

BTW...I'm curious: What are you getting out of telling a story like this?

[QUOTE=BASK8KACE]Sounds like an urban myth.

Unless this was one of those very tiny bats that they give away at baseball games--the ones that are barely thicker than you're thumb.

No one's going to shove a real baseball bat into anyone's butt without doing major damage. Damage along the lines of serious rupture and bleeding out.

At least the story has a happy ending.

BTW...I'm curious: What are you getting out of telling a story like this?[/QUOTE]

Post count.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    [QUOTE=Mart651]
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

BTW...I'm curious: What are you getting out of telling a story like this?[/QUOTE]

Post count.
    Right on! Bustin' 200 here! Okay lemme go find some other totally crap threads to reply to LOL!

Here's info on a local (Dallas area) gay bashing incident, announced on TV news tonight. Poor guy had to undergo reconstructive surgery on his head today . . .

Nevertheless, IMHO, I still don't think too much of adding an extra punishment due to its being a hate crime. Those who committed the crime deserve a million years hard labor in jail with no chance of parole for doing such a thing, regardless of who or why they did it.

My heart goes out to the victim and his family . . .

-Tock

==================================
    Teenager beaten: Possible Hate Crime

Oct 13, 2004 9:46 pm US/Central
    A Cleburne teenager is recovering from surgery tonight.

Police say he was brutally beaten in what may have been a hate crime because the teenager is gay.

Police say the 17-year old was punched and kicked in the face at a house party last week.

19-year-old Billy Callahan, 17-year-old Corey Gibson and 18-year-old Christopher Lathers are accused in the beating.

The three are charged with aggravated assault -- but that could be upgraded to a first degree felony.

The victim underwent reconstructive surgery today.

That is a sad ordeal there...

legs, you are too funny......
    I have kids and I employ a homosexual. Grow the hell up fellas. If I found a guy lookin
    and doin that sheeit with one o my kids they'd never find him.
    Regarding homosexuals if your OK with yourself what do you care about them?
    Get a job, get a wife (female preferably), have some kids, train hard, and you won't have enough time to worry about gays. And what the hell is wrong with Lipstick Lesbians anyway.......hehehe

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    funny if true.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    something kinda similar happened by me. it was in the news and everything.
    these kids were smoking and drinking at this house babysitting the one kids little bro.
    they heard a noise outseide, they go out to see some guy looking in through the kids window beating off looking at the little boy. so all five of them(i think it was 5) beat the **** out of him. went back in smoked some more drank some more, then came out with a branch and shoved it up the dudes ass. they had to surgical remove part of it from his ass

he deserved it if u ask me
    no shiit!

immy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Never thought gay men could be so cruel....well, hes a dumba** and even tho Im against homosexuality, i'll be keeping my opinion to myself
    you just kind of gave your opinion there buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Man all these discussions over the last year has finally made me see the light.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Definatley an Urban Legend

thickmass is offline Member
    or leg-end.

shercolt is offline New Member
    Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 400 species of mammals, birds, etc. on earth. There is a copious amount of videotaped examples of these. There is a special on the " TRIO " cable channel called: " Gay Animals." Their tape of two bulls going after it is very clear on what is going on. My point: Its a part of nature, like it or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information