Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Gay Bashing Gone Bad!

Alright I am talking to this guy the other day right, complete stranger that I bummed a smoke off of after class. So we are sitting there having a ciggaret and he starts talking about how a guy he knows got saudomized with a baseball bat last weekend...... ok he had my attention at this point. He goes on to say how the dude always acted like a hard ass in highschool, and got away with it because he was a big guy in a little town. Well he goes off to college and gets drunk and decides to go down to a local gay hang out and gay bash for a while. Apparently, he proceeded to have 3 gay guys take the baseball bat he was trying to use on them from him... beat the **** out of him... then shove the handle portion of the baseball bat in his ass. Universal lesson... live and let live... you go looking for trouble you might find it LOL!

decadbal is offline Banned
    sounds like the POS deserved what he got..

My thoughts exactly.... The irony of the situation is what I find so funny about it.

Spyder Guest
    ouch, splinters!!

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Never thought gay men could be so cruel....well, hes a dumba** and even tho Im against homosexuality, i'll be keeping my opinion to myself

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Never thought gay men could be so cruel....well, hes a dumba** and even tho Im against homosexuality, i'll be keeping my opinion to myself
    I guess if you were a homo you would not be against it huh.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    sounds like the POS deserved what he got..
    Bump!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like a bullsh*t story to be honest.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER

Ya, that's what I was thinking . . .
    -Tock

Urban legend I would say...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Alright I am talking to this guy the other day right, complete stranger that I bummed a smoke off of after class. So we are sitting there having a ciggaret and he starts talking about how a guy he knows got saudomized with a baseball bat last weekend...... ok he had my attention at this point. He goes on to say how the dude always acted like a hard ass in highschool, and got away with it because he was a big guy in a little town. Well he goes off to college and gets drunk and decides to go down to a local gay hang out and gay bash for a while. Apparently, he proceeded to have 3 gay guys take the baseball bat he was trying to use on them from him... beat the **** out of him... then shove the handle portion of the baseball bat in his ass. Universal lesson... live and let live... you go looking for trouble you might find it LOL!
    Hey, he got off easy. At least they didn't use the big end! \

Never go gay bashing in a gay bar LOL! You don't want it said that you got your butt kicked by a bunch of nellies! Funny, I know some gay guys and I have never heard of them going "straight bashing". I tell ya, it takes a real sicko to be so obsessed with homosexuality that he would take a baseball bat to a guy who never did him nothing, who he doesn't even know, just because the guy is a bit light in the loafers. When gay guys start roaming the streets or invading our bars looking for trouble, THEN we show them what's what. Until then, I say leave them alone. The more guys out there that don't like women, the more women there are for me.

Only two honorable things for him to do, now, after being ball-bat sodomized by a gang of twinks: either suicide, or become gay himself! ROTFL! I know I shouldn't be laughing at a guy who probably no longer has command of his own sphincter, but **** that is funny! (in an ironic way, of course.)

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO....serves him right

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i call bullsh*tttt on that one...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    that sucks, i hate homos but i dont go around trying to beat em up. as long as they dont say anything or touch me i am fine. oh yeah, dont you know that smoking is BAD?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    that sucks, i hate homos but i dont go around trying to beat em up. as long as they dont say anything or touch me i am fine. oh yeah, dont you know that smoking is BAD?
    Why do you hate gay people?. Are there not more deserving people out there you could hate?. Oh, and btw alittle advice, keep this civil.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    and then after the gay guys were done they took turns shoving the bat up each others booties

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Why do you hate gay people?. Are there not more deserving people out there you could hate?. Oh, and btw alittle advice, keep this civil.
    let me put it like this:
    i dislike gay people, can't help it. thats just how i feel. like i said before i dont go around beating them up or commiting hate crimes against them. i simply do not agree with they're way of life and nor does christianity. if you can not come to terms with my feelings i am sorry but thats how i feel. i simply stay away from gay's, i do not bash the sh!t out of all the fags i see.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain

tru that

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I hope it wasn't an old wooden bat with splinters.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Probably right.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    tru that
    You are abel to see who´s gay or not and stay away?-well in a gay bar it seems to be easy,but you could be **** wrong there either.-as well as thinking gays are helpless.-funny story by the way

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

something kinda similar happened by me. it was in the news and everything.
    these kids were smoking and drinking at this house babysitting the one kids little bro.
    they heard a noise outseide, they go out to see some guy looking in through the kids window beating off looking at the little boy. so all five of them(i think it was 5) beat the **** out of him. went back in smoked some more drank some more, then came out with a branch and shoved it up the dudes ass. they had to surgical remove part of it from his ass

he deserved it if u ask me

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    something kinda similar happened by me. it was in the news and everything.
    these kids were smoking and drinking at this house babysitting the one kids little bro.
    they heard a noise outseide, they go out to see some guy looking in through the kids window beating off looking at the little boy. so all five of them(i think it was 5) beat the **** out of him. went back in smoked some more drank some more, then came out with a branch and shoved it up the dudes ass. they had to surgical remove part of it from his ass

he deserved it if u ask me
    No, he didn't. He DESERVED to be arrested and jailed, and added to the public sex offender registration list, period. Those kids who took it upon themselves to beat and sodomize the guy deserved to be arrested and jailed for sexual assault, a slightly more serious crime than whacking off looking in a kid's window. Vigilantism almost always leads to excesses, as it did here. What they did was just as perverted, more harmful, and decidedly more violent.

Of course, chances are, if the guy from the window went to jail, the guy's cellmate would have been some guy with a little brother of his own about the same age as the one that the peeper peeped on. Those wild and crazy guys they hire for jailers... do you think they would have told the guy's cellie why the guy was in jail? LOL! Surely not! ROTFL!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    No, he didn't. He DESERVED to be arrested and jailed, and added to the public sex offender registration list, period. Those kids who took it upon themselves to beat and sodomize the guy deserved to be arrested and jailed for sexual assault, a slightly more serious crime than whacking off looking in a kid's window. Vigilantism almost always leads to excesses, as it did here. What they did was just as perverted, more harmful, and decidedly more violent.

Of course, chances are, if the guy from the window went to jail, the guy's cellmate would have been some guy with a little brother of his own about the same age as the one that the peeper peeped on. Those wild and crazy guys they hire for jailers... do you think they would have told the guy's cellie why the guy was in jail? LOL! Surely not! ROTFL!
    I agree with this post.. i don't think that guy deserved that stick up his ass.

I would have stuck a hot curling iron up his ****ing ass. I would have no problem going to jail if some sick **** is doing this to my kids.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I agree with this post.. i don't think that guy deserved that stick up his ass.

I would have stuck a hot curling iron up his ****ing ass. I would have no problem going to jail if some sick **** is doing this to my kids.

thanks bro. im the same way. yet i dont have kids, but if i did... let me catch someone doing that to them. ill be in jail real quick

Never mind branches in the arse... If some pedo perv piece of shît layed a finger or heck, even looked funny at my boy, I guarantee nobody would find the body by the time I am finished with him. 'Nuff said.

I got a funny feeling most dads feel this way.

Red

I can neither vouch for or discredit the source of this story as the guy was a five minute aquantance over a smoke. Although, that is one odd story to make up and tell to a stranger. It doesn't seem beyond the realm of posible circumstance to me. Unlikely perhaps, but I have personally seen a guy that got a cock tatoo'd on his back with the letter's "M O M" inscribed in the sack. It was done with an electric tooth brush with a pin on it or something while he was passed out drunk.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    I don't believe the story first of all, why would one kid go to a bar full of gays and then harass them. I've met more than one gay guy who was f'ing jacked up and would beat the crap out of almost any college kids. There not all little feminine girls. But even if there wasn't some juiced up fag, you've got a lot of drunk people your single drunk a$$ is hating on. Just doesn't sound right to me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Poor bastard got lucky IMO. They could have run a train on his ass.

Chooooo Chooooooo!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I've heard a variation on this story before in person so I'm thinking we have us a lil urban legend being passed around.

Special K is offline New Member

I train strikes and elbows with a gay guy.

I bet he hits as hard as Pedro Rizzo,heavy mitts on this guy.Don't give a **** what he does behind closed doors,to busy trying not to get knock out or lose some teeth.Not to mention he is 6-1 250 bigger stronger and tuffer than myself and I'm a tuff guy!Gay bashin, be careful punks monsters lurk in the shadows some of them gay to lol!!! K ps I made sure my grapplin partner was straight!!! lol lol K

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    It's been said before, but it's the honest to god truth.

"Straight" guys who feel the need to physically harm gay guys are repressed fags.

End of story.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    rocco is totally right on this one. why hate someone that can't help being gay, its not like they chose it. Ppl that do that kind of stuff and say they hate them are unsure of their sexuality. TEXAS, you said you hate homosexuality, well why do you hate it? I bet you're like every other guy that hates fags but loves watching girl on girl (dont get me wrong, i do to) but i dont hate gay guys either.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    HEY!!

Screw all of you!! That bat hurt.. and I had to get stitches... :P

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Because it's a sickening sin.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Because it's a sickening sin.

Get a grip . . . there ain't no such thing as "sin." It's just a concept that's meant to control people through guilt.

If you disagree, well, consider this: homosexuality isn't listed among the 10 Commandments. But "keeping the Sabbath holy" (meaning you can't do jack squat) is. And "Thou shall not make any graven images" (meaning no pictures like what's in your books and magazines and on your paper money) is, too.
    My guess is that you are breaking both of these Commandments. I am guessing also that since Homosexuality wasn't made the 11th Commandment, that these two items you are cheerfully breaking on a routine basis are more important in the eyes of Your God. Yet, you are more concerned about the lesser "offense" that 3% of the population are guilty of than the Two Commandments that you and 100% of the population are breaking.

Some people might consider that hypocrisy. But not me. I have another word for that . . .

-Tock

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How about this, tock. You tell god that when you're at the gates of heaven.
    Last edited by LORDBLiTZ; 10-12-2004 at 12:52 AM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I really dont like gay people.. just too personal on all levels if you ask me.. or at least the ones that I have met.

some dude posted more women for him instead of the homo's .. well I have to agree... thats the only positive I see in homo's.

I dunno, I just think they're really weird... you know? ODD.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I really dont like gay people.. just too personal on all levels if you ask me.. or at least the ones that I have met.

some dude posted more women for him instead of the homo's .. well I have to agree... thats the only positive I see in homo's.

I dunno, I just think they're really weird... you know? ODD.

No.

Theres a TV show on here in Australia kinda like The Bachelorette, except 1/2 the guys are gay and the chick has to figure out who's who because if she chooses a straight guy they both get $100,000 but if she picks a gay guy HE gets the whole $200,000.

And ya know what? You can't tell them apart. The 1st two guys rejected I swore were gay but they were straight.

So you charming idiots who label gay guys as twinks and sissies, get a clue...

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    How about this, tock. You tell god that when you're at the gates of heaven.

Ain't no reason to suppose that's ever gonna happen. Ain't any reason to suppose there is a heaven, or that it has gates.
    There is plenty of reason to suppose that once a person dies, their body decomposes just like every other animate creature, and they become part of the food chain, feeding microbes and plants and etc. That's the only "second life" I expect to have.

On the other hand, plenty of people have created plenty of religions, agreeing only on one point: that all the others are wrong. On this one point I agree wholeheartedly with 'em.

So . . . you're cherishing a fantasy, which is fine by me. But you only embarrass yourself by attempting to frighten other people with it.

-Tock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information