GQSuperman is offline Banned

halloween costume help

ok guys,

i'm going to be "sloth" for halloween from the movie "goonies". i already have the superman tee with the sleeves cut off and i'm buying red suspenders and some false rotten teeth tonight. i've also got a cone head mask that i'm glueing a little tuft of hair onto. i will also try to bend the ears on teh mask or something. i'm not sure what type of pants sloth wears though...cut offs, socks pulled up, tennis shoes or boots etc.

can anyone send me screen shot of sloth from the DVD or something to help me complete my ensemble? i've tried a google search ,but all i get are pics of his face.

can any of you computer savvy people hook me up with a full body screen shot from the movie to help me out here. either that, or if you have the movie, can you watch a few scenes and get back to me on what i should do?

thanks.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u have the T, then im sure your set....lol

also

i plan on walking around with a baby ruth in my hand at all times...i was trying to get my girl to dress up as chunk or as a giant baby ruth, but she won't. she wants to look good at halloween....so now i'm pushing for a naughty nurse or something similar.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    if u have the T, then im sure your set....lol
    LMAO, yep sounds like your all set bro.

what T

not sure i understand the joke. fill me in.

if i interpreted deca 's comment right he was saying that all you needed to look like sloth was the "superman" shirt. get it? its funny, i like it.

yeah

yeah, i got. i already have the shirt too. that's what gave me the idea. i want to make it as authentic as possible, hence the concern over what he wears besides the shirt and suspenders.

i think i recall a pair of bluish grey pants that were tight as hell. not sure what they looked like below the knee though. anyone have the movie that can fast forward to the scene where sloth hold up the rock for the kids to escape from the cave? i figured that will show what he's wearing.

i have the movie, i will do it for ya later. i think he wore a rainbow flag as his pants and maybe throw in some lipstick. that should do it right up

bump

just checked out that part for ya, he has on the superman shirt and red suspenders, a red bandana and a blue captains hat on that, he is wearing blue highwaters with black boots on. by watching that again i realized that dude is uglier than a mud fence, wow thats definately a face only a mother could love.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    just checked out that part for ya, he has on the superman shirt and red suspenders, a red bandana and a blue captains hat on that, he is wearing blue highwaters with black boots on. by watching that again i realized that dude is uglier than a mud fence, wow thats definately a face only a mother could love.
    Is he as ugly as DaBull??

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Is he as ugly as DaBull??
    i think he has DB bro, its close but i think sloth takes the cake on this one.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dont forget to yell "HEY YOU GUYYYYYS!!!"

http://www.t-shirtking.com/catalog/1...f977c56bfb16eb

thanks

what are highwaters though? are they pants who's legs are too short...so the white of your sox are showing?

also, i think i'm going to skip the bandana and pirate hat...that way people can see the cone head with the tuft of hair on top.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    what are highwaters though? are they pants who's legs are too short...so the white of your sox are showing?
    You got it!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going as Jack Sparrow from pirates of the caribbean, i convinced my girlfriend to be my pirate wench.... shes gonna walk the plank hard that night hahhahahaha

no fun

i'm not into getting dressed up to look good for halloween. chicks do it and it takes the fun out of it. it's one time when you don't have to worry about how good you look. it's more about being funny and creative. now you should dress up as a one-eyed pirate and have your girl go as one of your mighty semen!!!

Thread Information