Eminem is the devil

I dont know if this has been posted yet or not,but this is a crock of ****

BET Pulls Eminem Video
    By Chuck “Jigsaw” Creekmur, BET.com Staff Writer

Posted October 12, 2004-- Eminem’s antics are creating controversy once again and now BET is pulling the rapper’s video “Just Lose It” from rotation.

In the video, Eminem parodies Jackson’s various exploits including poking fun at his infamous 1984 hair burning incident, his cosmetic surgery and his child molestation case. The Detroit lyricist also imitates Madonna and MC Hammer in the clip.

"BET has pulled the Eminem video out of rotation effective immediately. We did so out of respect for our long-standing relationship with Michael Jackson that dates back more than a decade, including Michael's induction as the first BET WALK OF FAME honoree in 1995. This action was a collective management decision by BET executives" BET said in a statement.

Eminem portrays Jackson in bed with several kids rapping: “Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who’s back with a brand new rap? And I don’t mean rap, as in a case of child molestation.”

Since it first aired on MTV and BET, the self-proclaimed King of Pop has demanded it be pulled from rotation. Still Michael Jackson is not the only one offended by the video, as Steve Harvey has urged folks to revoke Eminem’s “ghetto pass.”

From his Los Angeles morning show at 100.3, Harvey fumed, "Eminem has lost his ghetto pass. We want the pass back. You [Eminem] apologized about the comments you made before about us being ni**ers and calling black women b***hes, but we don't want your apology now."

"I never had a problem with Eminem,” Jackson said during The Steve Harvey Morning Show.

Jackson’s publicist, Ramone Bain, told The New York Daily News that "Just Lose It" is "disrespectful" and "offensive."

“It's one thing to spoof someone; it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful,'' said Bain, who noted that, contrary to reports, Jackson is not planning to sue the rapper.

Jackson isn’t the only star feeling disrespected. Pop icon MC Hammer is reportedly writing a Eminem dis record to be released shortly.

All I can say is sad boo whooo...and I think they should revoke Steve Harvey's comedian pass,because someone lied when they said he was funny. So since i'm white and call in to comedy central about the Chappelle show,then it should be removed as well...I get so sick of everyone turning EVERYTHING into racism............

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

I saw the video and laughed my azz off... It was GREAT

That kiddie rapping SOB needs to quite paying off parents and get his AZZ taken to jail.

Weird Al... thats all i have to say. He did it... its ok. But i guess if the wrong buttons are pressed it isnt. FU MJ... FU with a LONG AZZ POLE!

Aboot is offline Banned
    Best part of the story:

Jackson isn’t the only star feeling disrespected. Pop icon MC Hammer is reportedly writing a Eminem dis record to be released shortly.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Best part of the story:

I hope it isnt aired on BET.... if it is and i were emminem... SUE THE SHEIT!!!! outa BET.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Eminem and Dr. Dre vs. Steve Harvey and Michael Jackson.

I know whose corner I'm in.

As for BET, are they even relevant anymore? Comic View was popular way back when, but I couldn't name 3 shows on there now.

When is there gonna be a WET

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    that music clip is money and i've enjoyed watching it, but what is BET is that a radio station....?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    that music clip is money and i've enjoyed watching it, but what is BET is that a radio station....?
    Black Entertainment Television.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    All the controversy is just gonna give eminem more money anyways so i say nice job playa, keep hustlin. As for hammer this is probably his last ditch attempt to buy back the Hammertime house. If eminem wanted to he could kill hammer in a battle or on record and im sure hammer knows this.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Best part of the story:

LOL I'll bet Em is shakin in his boots about that one

Only a complete moron would try to get into a dis war w/ Eminem

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    When is there gonna be a WET
    You cant replace the B with a W because then and only then would it be considered racist

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    You cant replace the B with a W because then and only then would it be considered racist

It is going to hard to explain racism to my kids one day. Son you have to realize everyone is allowed to make fun of you because your white. Now you can't say anything back because then you'll be a racist. So dad does that make them racist when they make fun of me for being white? No! Son it is ok to make fun of white people,because we are white.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    fukk michael jackson. the video is funny, the truth hurts. fukk BET too, who watches it anyways?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I've not seen it yet... prolly funny as hell though...
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    fukk BET too, who watches it anyways?
    Umm.. African Americans

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You lost me bro......where in that report does it mention race. The basis of the problem is M&M's lyrics concerning MJ's child molestation charges not race. MJ's pissed M&M's insinuating he's a child molester not the fact he's white. As far as I'm concerned it's just one dumbass calling the other a dumbass....the only thing these two could do that I'd call entertainment is if they kick the **** out of each other and someone films it. And I'd bet cash money even that would suck ass.......two skinny assed self-absorbed losers slapping each other like little girls. You'd be better off betting on which one screams more like a girl.

if em's good at anything, its writing hate songs. going to war with him is a bad idea if i was in MC hammers shoes. check these 2 songs out. the first is dissing limp bizkit the 2nd is dissin benzino. great sh!t...........

eminem-girls
    eminem-nail in the coffin

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    You lost me bro......where in that report does it mention race. The basis of the problem is M&M's lyrics concerning MJ's child molestation charges not race. MJ's pissed M&M's insinuating he's a child molester not the fact he's white. As far as I'm concerned it's just one dumbass calling the other a dumbass....the only thing these two could do that I'd call entertainment is if they kick the **** out of each other and someone films it. And I'd bet cash money even that would suck ass.......two skinny assed self-absorbed losers slapping each other like little girls. You'd be better off betting on which one screams more like a girl.
    i like the way you think man. funny stuff

you own more MJ and eminem cd's than anyone else on here

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed!

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    An Eminem vs MC Hammer rap batle, oh man that would be funny s**t.

Ok Stop Hammer Time

hahahaha

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great video!

Go Eminem, freedom of expression!!!

F*ck the haters.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    you own more MJ and eminem cd's than anyone else on here
    That is an outright lie!..............I only own Jackson's stuff. My daughter has all of M&M's crap. hahahahahaha

howells is offline New Member
    come on guys! freedom of speech and all that!!!!

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Can't wait until Eminem's next single dissing BET. That will be the funniest thing EVER.

I'm not a witch burner, and I still believe in innocent until proven guilty. I don't think Kobe raped anyone. I'm not entirely sure Michael isn't just being manipulated by greedy parents, who if they had any sense at all wouldn't have whored out their children to him in the first place.

But Eminem has the gift of Dis, and BET better watch thier @sses.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    MJ may as well bitch and whine about everyone else in the world that made fun of him and insinuated that he is a child molestor... such as Jay Leno, David Letterman, Dave Chapelle, MadTV, SNL, Bill Mauer... and just about every comedian on the face of the planet.

From his Los Angeles morning show at 100.3, Harvey fumed, "Eminem has lost his ghetto pass. We want the pass back. You [Eminem] apologized about the comments you made before about us being ni**ers and calling black women b***hes, but we don't want your apology now."

Tell me Steve Harvey would say that if 50 cent was mumbling about Micheal Jackson being a child molester. Only reason Weird Al could get away with it is,because at the time not everyone stood up like this..imo.....Anytime someone makes fun of someone else of a different skin color. There's always someone that has to mention they are from a different race like we didn't already know.

The day I see Steve Harvey outside of Comdey central protesting skits such as "white power" of the Dave Chappelle show,then i'll think a little different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eminem is the devil-dave_chapelle_show_-_black_white_supremecist_033_0001%5B1%5D.jpg  

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Im offeded by his video.. being a white american i think he defaces our people..

i mean come of get of the guys dick.. when are people going to realize this is the exact reason why hes doing what hes doing..

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    And what reason would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Too make money.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    To be honest i think the video is funny as hell!!! Remember its only a video...!!! I think Eminem is a showman, his videos are great and a break from the normal played out style that most people abide by!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    since when do black people have a say in whos ghetto or not.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    mc hammer is probly happy as hell eminem said a line about him, his career is done but this just got him a bunch of publicity, definitely helped him out, and now hes gonna make a diss album to try and boost his sales, think about it, hammer makes a new cd, theres nobody thats gonna buy it but now since hes dissing eminem, the sales will be 10x's what they would have been before. i doubt though after the album eminem even responds to it, hammer just isnt worth his time....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    why is he crying?? Shady has made fun of people since '99. Even Britney Spears played his songs durning her last wedding reception.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I've not seen it yet... prolly funny as hell though...

Umm.. African Americans
    You forgot to mention fat white women .

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Here is the link if you want to see it.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/launch/mv/hp/...video/?1112809

Thread Information