HollywoodM3 is offline Member

HELP WRITING a RESEARCH PAPER

Hey bros

I am writing a research paper for my college advertising course. I am researching How much advertising effects our daily life...its kind of a running paper through the semester...wondering if anyone knows of any good sites that are free that might be of help?? or if anyone has done an advertising paper that would like to share

Thanks

couldnt help you bro, but im sure google or yahoo can if you just type in the right search words. i can tell you this, IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING GENETAL HERPES INFOMERCIALS.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out Vance Packard's 1957 classic, "The Hidden Persuaders." Ought to be able to Google up something about it . . .

There are several ways to approach this . . . from the vantage of a consumer who's manipulated by marketing/advertising, from the view of a business owner who relies on advertising for profits, from the view of a parent who's kids feel they ought to get all the cool stuff advertised on TV for Christmas gifts, from the view of a city manager who knows that more advertising leads to more sales which leads to more tax revenue which leads to funding for police and fire protection, or from the view of the USPS who relies on advertising to keep the price of a first class stamp down, or from the vantage of a newspaper or broadcaster who would go out of business without paid advertising, or the reader/viewer who'd have to find other forms of entertainment if there was no advertising to foot the bill . . .

Ya, pick a perspective to view the situation from, and have at it.

-Tock

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    anyone else!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Everytime I see a commercial for food I get hungry. Especially when Im watchin food network.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I work for a TV station and sell advertising. Let me know a little more on what you need and I will do my best to help you out bro.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I work for an ad agency in the city -- be more specific and i'll try to help you out.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    It's nice to see a bro in the field!

Thread Information